Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2012, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hee, I hadn't even really realized that I was doing that.

Yeah-I think people, most people, are too complex and intricate to be just one thing. Especially us-cause we're special.

Kim
Old 06-23-2012, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

And again, I'm forced to ask. Do you mean special-special or, you know, short-bus special?

Because, sometimes, I feel I'm a little of both.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hm, I guess you're right. I think most of the time just special as in unique and beautiful. Sometimes, short bus.

Kim
Old 06-25-2012, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay.

That works for me.

Like I said, it's not like I walk around thinking I'm stupid or anything like that.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
ABC Renews Rookie Blue for Season 4

Rookie Blue will be staying on duty.

ABC has picked up the Canadian-produced cop drama for a fourth season.

The Toronto-based series, starring Missy Peregrym and Gregory Smith as rookie officers, is currently airing its third season, with new episodes returning this Thursday at 10/9c.

Production on Season 4 is slated to begin later this summer.
Source
Old 06-27-2012, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Rookie Blue Preview: Traci Balances Work and Romance on the Detective Beat

It’s back to square one for Rookie Blue‘s Traci in this Thursday’s episode (ABC, 10 pm/9c). The still-green officer is making the transition to detective-in-training, a professional step-up that nevertheless makes her feel like a newbie all over again.

“It’s a whole new reincarnation of rookie,” Enuka Okuma says of her character’s detective rotation. “It’s her first day on a job, on the promotion. All those butterflies are happening to Traci again.” The actress adds she had fun “making mistakes all over again.”

And some big mistakes definitely will happen. After finally finding her footing as a cop, Traci now must face “a whole bunch of new challenges,” including the loss of her support system: the fellow rookies who joined the force when she did. In her new, more solitary position, “she doesn’t have her crew with her,” explains Okuma.

But the level-headed cop’s friends and coworkers are never too far away, and though their careers are taking different paths, “at the heart of the show, those five rookies have always got each other’s back,” says the actress. “Traci discovers that within the episode, even though she thinks she’s out there all alone.”

Then there’s the struggle that comes with working more closely with her boyfriend, Detective Jerry Barber (played by Noam Jenkins). “Let’s just say it’s not a smooth transition,” Okuma hints with a laugh. Perhaps she should consult with her pal Andy (Missy Peregrym), who’s seeing training officer Sam (Ben Bass) and has some experience balancing romance in the office? “Exactly!” she exclaims. “There’s lots of love problems still at the 15th Precinct… It can never be easy, can it?”

So will Traci stick with her new professional path even though she gets herself into quite “a pickle” this week? “That remains to be seen,” says Okuma. But she’s probably hoping for it, considering Traci’s new job has one very substantial perk. “One thing in real life that the other actors are a little jealous about is that I didn’t have to wear that uniform,” she shares with a laugh.
Source
Old 06-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, thanks Sunny!! I love her.

Kim
Old 06-28-2012, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so glad it's back on tonight.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I fell asleep at around 8pm watching the truck race. Missed most of Rookie Blue, and all of Burn Notice. Had a sugar incident, and after that I couldn't stay awake.

Kim
Old 06-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Health before everything else.

From what I hear online, Andy wasn't a whole lot in it.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mom didn't like it much, and I only saw Andy and Sam at the end, so all I saw was good for me.

Kim
Old 06-30-2012, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, apparently Tracy's first day as a willbe detective was not easy.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, the little bit I saw, she seemed to be having a hard time. I can't remember who she was talking with though.

Kim
Old 07-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

The bit I caught was her and Jerry (her boyfriend, who is an experienced detective) going over their day and how he apparently probably wasn't as helpful or supportive as he could have been...
Old 07-02-2012, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, I saw them but I definitely missed that.

He better treat Tracey better.

Kim