Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's so true-even on shows like Law and Order, the best of the good guys had a dark side to them.

That is probably why Sam and Andy have a good chance of getting together, with both of them having emotional trauma.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, the show was renewed for a third season today (or at least, it was announced today), so there is still time!

Mind, as much as I prefer Andy with Sam because I think they're both on the same page, I really wouldn't know what to do with Luke if he were to suddenly develop a dark side. Even one that would make a lot of sense, in light of his shooting and everything.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

To me Luke has an emotional or fidelity or whattever dark side ... but maybe not.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, that would be an awesome twist to Luke, Karen.

Sunny, yay for renewal. Even when I'd become a fan, it got renewed. Thanks.

See, I don't know Luke that well, so I think I'd be open to any changes they made with him.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've watched the show from the start and I don't feel like I know Luke all that well either.

In the first season, there really wasn't a whole lot to him. I mean, he was nice and seriously good-looking, in a blonde sort of way. But they've already given him a whole lot more substance this season, in the two episodes we've seen, than in the whole of last year.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, last night I definitely felt like I knew him better. I'll wait till you see it to comment, cause it wasn't till the end of the eppy.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

You mean the whole "I'm there when it matters" AWESOMENESS?

I love Sam. I love Sam. I love Sam.

And, yet, I don't hate Luke either.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah well, I'll give it to you, you were right about Sam, and I'm all for Sam and Andy now. I prefer my men brunette anyway.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, now. I do like Luke, too.

I just... Sam is just so adorably clueless about how freaking head over heels he is for Andy. And he's so obvious about it. I kinda can't help swooning all over that.

But, seeing as Andy is with Luke right now, it would make sense for you to want her with Sam. Don't you usually go against the grain on these things?
Old 07-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good point-I definitely do go against the grain, but also, I wasn't too pleased with Luke in the last eppy. At the end.
Old 07-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, no! See, I was ready to give him some leeway, because it can't be fun being shot.

But it can't really compare to Sam being so sweetly intense about his worry for Andy throughout the whole thing. Plus, he stuck up for her with Jo.
Old 07-18-2011, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep. Sam was an angel, and Luke, not so much. I loved Sam in this eppy, and all Luke did was make me not trust him.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

If Luke was a little more transparent, I think it'd be easier to trust him.

But I love how Sam was ready to chew out Oliver (the other male cop, who was got there with Andy), who is his good friend, because he was so worried about Andy. And he knows Andy. The fact that she ran in there is one of things he loves about her. But he was so worried that he forgot everything.

I love him.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm definitely falling for him. Goodness, how can you not? The guy is amazing!

And yeah, if Luke didn't appear to be hiding so much, I might have a little more faith in him.
Old 07-19-2011, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, good. Because there's no slayer (yet!) in Being Human.

Only vampires who have organized their lives like they're the mafia with different territories and different people "in charge" and werewolves who are the enemies of vampires, but who don't seem to be nearly as organized, and ghosts who hopefully can move on quickly but who can do a lot of damage when they don't (move on quickly).