Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

You sure? Okay then...

When the queen was a young woman (young, but old enough to marry), she lived at home. Her mother was a really evil witch who was a bit of a social climber. Regina was just into horse-riding and, you know, the horse stable boy. The mother thought that was a very unladylike sport and wasn't pleased about that. She didn't know about the stable boy.

Then, one day, the king was going through that bit of the country and the mother somehow made it so that Snow White's horse when crazy and Regina saved the day. The king was delirious to have, at last, found someone who would care for his little girl and not just his status as king. So, he proposed, and Regina's mother wouldn't let her refuse.

So, Regina planned to run away with the horse stable guy and Snow White came upon them and was completely destroyed that Regina didn't want to marry her dad and be her mom. So Regina explained that she (Regina) couldn't marry the king because she really loved someone else. And love is magic. The strongest kind of magic.

So, when it was discovered that Regina had run away, the mother made a big show of being distraught that she had lost her daughter. Poor motherless Snow White tried to reassure her that it was alright, because Regina was with the one she loved and all of that. So, the mother tracked Regina and the groom guy down and killed the stable boy.

Regina agreed to marry the king and found out that Snow had spilled the beans. I'm pretty sure Snow even told her herself, in that innocent way children have. So Regina decided that this meant war, or something.

On a child.
Old 05-05-2012, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Holy crap. Well, that definitely doesn't make me feel the Regina is at all justified. She should have been furious and gone after her mother.

Damn. That just makes me even more mad at the queen.

Thanks for telling me Sunny!

Kim
Old 05-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah...

See, I'm hoping we get an episode that clarifies why she didn't do that.

Because it would make SO much more sense for her to go after her mother.

Sure, Snow's the one who spilled the beans, but she was just a little kid. Plus, Regina's mother (I totally forget the character's name) completely played on Snow's vulnerability and emotions as a little girl with no mother.
Old 05-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, Mom was as evil as her daughter-maybe more so.

Well, tonight didn't help Queenie's cause in my eyes. It's sort of a back to the beginning thing. Like, I get it now. The whole Snow White story.

Kim
Old 05-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Mom was TOTALLY more evil than Regina at that time.

It's hard to tell now. Regina doesn't have a child whose sweetheart she can kill.

Henry, obviously, doesn't count.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well Henry already intensely dislikes her. I don't know if Regina hated her mom before hand.

I love Hentry. He won't let Regina mess him up. Though, she will possibly be going after his mom.

Kim
Old 05-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Regina didn't like her mom before, that's for sure. Can't say if that was a hatred thing or just the natural reaction to all that evil, but it was clear that she and her mother were NOT sympatico.

As for Henry... his effort to not let Regina mess him up may have just killed him. I mean, I very much doubt it, but that's certainly the way they ended things last Sunday, isn't it?
Old 05-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes it is. But there was a cure to it for Snow, so there must be a cure for Henry.

Kim
Old 05-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

The cure for Snow was true love's kiss...

I suppose you could make an argument that it extends to a mother's love... but we're in a world with no magic, allegedly.

Hm. A quandry.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Unless her love brings the magic out? Who knows. I just can't wait to see it.

Though I SO am going to miss it.

Kim
Old 05-09-2012, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's actually what I was thinking. What if they make the argument that a mother's love is magic?

Then I guess we'll find out if Regina is capable of love, won't we?

That could be a heck of a change. Heck, it might be what sets off the reset.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah-I think she'd definitely reset if she was human and nice all at once.

I'm really excited to see, because I have no set in stone ideas. And I don't really have expectations-until they do something that bothers me.

Kim
Old 05-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, I'd forgotten about this theory of yours.

Darn. Makes sense, too.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, I'm gonna LOL if none of our theories is right and they totally surprise us.

Seems like we're covering most anything that could happen, but you never know-they may be crazy good and surprise us,

Kim
Old 05-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm betting they'll come up with something we have not thought of.

That's usually the way it happens to me.