Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-31-2012, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure I'll love it when I get to it.

I'm still struggling to catch up.

Anyhoo, what did you think of it? Was she in the episode a lot?

And how are you?
Old 11-03-2012, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Someone tell me what I missed, pretty please?

Sunny, I'm lost.

Kim
Old 11-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Master Fan

Kimmie s I just saw Molly on an Elementary ep.

Sunny well, it´s always hard with this one ep appearences but she did a great job. But then I was mostly happy to see her again. The awkward sstyling for the character aside she looked great and it made me miss her as Yokas SO MUCH though. But then I´ll never get over Third Watch so that´s a given...

I´m good. Not really having any TV show addiction atm but that aside life´s going easy on me. Job and family all well, what´s more to wish for (ok, prince charming maybe ).

How have you all been?
Old 11-03-2012, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kimmie Sorry, but you and I seem to be the only one who watch OUAT, so the topic moved to Molly's appearance on Elementary while you were gone.

As you know, I'm always in a mad dash to try and catch up on my taped stuff, so I haven't seen it yet, and I was just wondering how interesting it was. Apparently, Molly's look was very bizarre... and that's all I've got so far.

Back to OUAT, it seems that Whale isn't Peter Pan after all, which is what I realized right after your computer problems hit. Sucks. I don't think it's a good idea to introduce non-fairty tale characters to the story, but maybe that's just me...

Al Yeah, I think those of us who were lucky enough to catch Third Watch will forever be missing it.

As for how I'm doing... well, why don't you pop on over to the OT thread and find out? (A hint: pretty well, though very busy and a bit worried about Karen, who's been MIA most of the week.)
Old 11-03-2012, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

Well Sunny, I can´t tell you more about Molly´s character since it´s a crime show and I wouldn´t wanna take away the fun. She´s playing a personal assistent to a CEO in a wall street company. So yeah her styling differs from her usual Yokas look

I so missed why you are talking about OUAT in here I guess lol

Karen is missing...now your worry worries me. I will check the OT to find out if she´s ok
Old 11-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

HEY!!!!! You missed us and came to visit..

I've never watched Elementary.

I've kinda already had enough of the new people. I love the show for the core characters, and I don't like them divided up. I don't think they need so many new characters to tell us the story of our core group.

Either way, Dr. Whale

Kim
Old 11-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

AL!

Hey and I'm good. I promise.
Old 11-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kimmie Thank you! That is so stupid! I'm not happy about it at all.

Of course, and this is kinda sad, but at least he's not a major character. And it is sad, because the actor is so, so good. I love him.

Of course, I saw a tiny little bit of Hook tonight... and he's hot. I'm not prepared to love him just yet, but he's that cute and he's got a British accent, so that goes a long way for me.

Plus, he calls Emma "Swann" and that kills me.

And I like Elementary, but that's because I love the actors.

If you want a stronger Third Watch connection (and I get not loving to see them all split up, I really do), Aidan Quinn is a main supporting character.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know much about the show-just saw a couple of the actors in a commercial for Elementary.

Third Watch spreads all over doesn't it?

I was bored through most of last night. Seriously considered turning it off. But I didn't, and it's good, cause I would have missed something.

Kim
Old 11-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, Elementary got the post-Super Bowl timeslot this year, so that's exciting.

And the Third Watch people are too talented not to be recognized all over the place, am I right?

Haven't seen OUAT just yet, but I hear that Henry may be a portal to the fairy-tale world? Don't know how that works, but if he's dreaming of Aurora and she's dreaming the same dream, but of him... There's a connection there.

And, as ever, Charming never stops being awesome. Can I just say how much I do not miss David?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know! Sigh, see, I disliked David very much, but Charming made me love the actor and the guy.

I missed that about Henry. I was focused on his Daddy.

And yes, the TW cast is too talented to not be wanted, and busy.

Kim
Old 11-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I have no merit for "catching" that about Henry.

I didn't see much of the episode, but I read the breakdown of what happened. So whomever wrote that is the person who caught the details that lead to my speculation.

Also, I should have known Dr Whale wasn't Peter Pan in the second episode, when he asked if the nuns were still nuns or if they could date now. Peter Pan thought very little of girls, let alone enough to want to date them.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I didn't remember that about Peter Pan. But I would SO love to see him there. I think he rocks. And he'd really spice up the Hook story I think.

August was there...in the past. Did you see that part?

Kim
Old 11-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I only saw the bit with Henry having a nightmare. That's all I saw. The rest, I got from reading the breakdown of the episode.

So, I knew that August had been seen again. I hope not for the last time.

I'll be looking forward to cathing up to this episode as well.

I've got SO much catching up to do, it's unreal.

How did you find August in this episode?

And I hear that the "stranger" let Emma go pretty easily once he heard about her mystical destiny to rescue fairytale characters, which again leads me to believe that the "stranger" who is also Henry's dad is probably Baelfire, aka Rumple's son.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's quite possible that it's Bae, he led the kind of life that I would expect Bae to.

August, which I hadn't put together, was the boy who came through the portal with baby Emma, and was supposed to take care of her. I don't know how I forgot that. But, that's what he was doing in her past.

Kim