Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I should have seen it coming, shouldn't I?
Old 02-29-2012, 04:36 AM
Elite Fan

Hey, you never know how things are actually going to play out.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is true.

But, when you announce that you're not going to see your weekend go by... you're kind of creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yes, that is very true. But we certainly can't keep every thought we have reigned in all the time.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, of course not.

It's just a matter of being aware that, when you invest emotion and feeling and focus into them, they can take on a life of their own.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:52 AM
Elite Fan

They really do. And, again, I'm astounded by how much power we have.

ETA-I forgot, Weds. night was Bobby's first "Cold Case" eppy, from years ago. I watch it in syndication. He was SO cute. No, hot is the word.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Bobby Cannavale has proven time and again that it is possible, at least for him, to be both hot and cute. At the same time, too.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Yes he has.

Is it wrong that to me he looks hotter when he's the bad guy rather than the good guy?
Old 03-03-2012, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, yeah, it's wrong.

Of course it's not wrong. Look at my response to the Luke/Whitney actor guy from Rookie Blue/Smallville when he played a bad guy on Alcatraz.

Plus, you have a thing for the bad guys on TV shows. Occasionally anyway. I mean, look at your appreciation of Rumplestilskin. It happens.

I'd be worry if you thought actual bad guys were hot.

This is not the same thing.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

I have a fear of real bad guys, so that's not going to happen.

Did I tell you Jason Young, (NC VS. Jason Young for murdering his pregnant wife) was working for our neighbors? They've known him since he was a kid.

Yeah, I tend to like some TV Villains a lot. Ha! Guess my avie says that.

Some actors know that balance of how to make a bad guy. Luke did that for you. I'm sorry I missed him.

Last edited by ThereYoullBe; 03-04-2012 at 09:37 AM
Old 03-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hadn't heard of Jason Young till just now, but that's pretty scary, right?

Of course, in the United States, the number cause of death for pregnant women is murder. Just one of those fun facts I get to learn from my time at the N&P board.

But, yeah... scary. Who knows what will set a person off sometimes. They can't all be sociopaths.

And, you and I are the same on this issue as well. I absolutely feel no attraction towards real bad guys either. I barely feel it towards fictional bad guys, occasionally.

Mind you, there are clear fictional exceptions (none with regards with real bad guys). For instance, Spike was technically a bad guy for a very long time. And, yet...
Old 03-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Elite Fan

Ooh, Spike. I hadn't thought of him in a while. Well, that was kind of like the Buffy verse, so not really...real. I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Yeah, it's scary, but at the same time, when you see a man out there playing with his dog, you just...that's the scary part-you really don't know about people.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I think you know about people.

I just think sometimes people take for granted that they know people when they don't really. Or they assume people don't change, which they do all the time.

I live in a big city. I know exactly what it's like to start feeling like the strangers you see every day aren't strangers anymore just because you see them every day. Doesn't mean you know them.

But you do know some people. You can't know everyone. But you know people.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:09 AM
Elite Fan

That's true-I think I know people just cause I see them often in my days. It's different in a small town-because people remember you. Doesn't mean you know them, but as you said, you do in a way.

They found him guilty this time. He had a ton of mistresses too. Strange.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a theory out there that it's male inferiority complex or whatever.

Like, they desperately need to be the big man on campus, hence the multiple mistresses, and they desperately need to be the most important person around, hence the being unable to cope with a baby coming on the scene.

It's a theory.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread