Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2003, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Alex and Ty Thread ~ Because the Shower Never Looked So Good

[ 05-24-2003: Message edited Wildfire Girl ]
Old 05-20-2003, 08:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

They were fantastic... Remember that shower scene (well, it was really more of a shot)? It so looked like he wanted to protect her from everything.
Old 05-20-2003, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Shower scene? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] What have I forgotten?
Old 05-20-2003, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well, again, much more a shot than an actual scene. He was holding her (hands and arms carefully placed to cover anything censors wouldn't like). This was right after they found her father's body, I think. The point is, she was doing this grieving thing. And he was just holding her. Nude.
Old 05-21-2003, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Vague foggy cobwebs of my mind .... I think I remember! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-22-2003, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG! When I saw that scene (which was just recently as I missed it that season) I about fell out of my chair! It was beautifully shot, but I was kinda shocked! You've gotta be pretty comfortable working together for allowing a man's hands on you that way. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Of course, being Ty, I'm all for that. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wow-my brain is just out of catchy titles on every level. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

"He wanted to be her hero." --just thinking about when he was all protective and slapping a patient in the head for giving her a hard time. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Or, from After Hours --"My name is Ty. This is Al. Al, the fire woman."--Ty, still drunk

[ 05-22-2003: Message edited ThereYoullBe ]

Kim
Old 05-22-2003, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, the shower scene... ::sighs:: It was beautiful, I loved the silence there, from when he opens the door for her and until the shot fades to black... So beautiful.
me too.
Old 05-23-2003, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by Mely:
<STRONG>Ah, the shower scene... ::sighs:: It was beautiful, I loved the silence there, from when he opens the door for her and until the shot fades to black... So beautiful.</STRONG>
It was like art! I really was stunned at how comforting, loving, and yet still sexy it was. That is once of my all time favorite scenes.

Ooh--the title could be "A Shower Never Looked So Good" or something about the shower scene.

Definitely Not A Cold Shower? Hmmm

[ 05-23-2003: Message edited ThereYoullBe ]

Kim
Old 05-23-2003, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like the Shower Never Looked So Good option.
Old 05-24-2003, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by ThereYoullBe:
<STRONG>It was like art! I really was stunned at how comforting, loving, and yet still sexy it was.</STRONG>
Exatly. He was comforting her, and the same time you could tell it was the beginning of somethign greater.

My favourite thing about this scene is the silence, how he didn't question her coming to him - He just took it for what it was, and comforted her the way he could.
me too.
Old 05-24-2003, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] I edited the title with your wonderful suggestion! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2003, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for editing it in, Karen!
me too.
Old 05-24-2003, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

[img]smilies/smirk.gif[/img] No problem, I think it is perfect.
Old 05-24-2003, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] Is it possible to feel too much love around here? [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Thanks Karen, SunnyKerr & Mely. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Ah Mely I'd had a feeling they were going to get together-and I was SO devastated when I missed how!

I loved everything about their friendship & relationship (up until the breaking up part that is [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) and it was just a couple of weeks ago that I finally caught that episode-and, wow-what a fabulous way to start. It was very understated-but powerfully emotional.

Kim
Old 05-24-2003, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hated the break up [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I think it was the first time since I started reading spoilers [in general, not just for TW] that I didn't want to be spoiled, wanted to make the best out of their relationship without always thinking "they're breaking up in 4 episodes, they're breaking up in 3 episodes, they're breaking up in 2 episodes, they're breaking up in 1 episode, they're breaking up tonight..." And then they did, and I was heart broken, because thanks to not knowing when it'll happen, I allowed myself to get quite attached to them. :/
me too.