Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Episode Discussion: Once Around the Block (airs December 17th)

Quote:
Hannah clashes with Ray's ex-wife over the care of her sons. Meanwhile, Nick sets Ronnie up with Aubrey's friend for a double date and Pizza Girl pressures Phil to take his classic car out of the garage.
Let the discussion begin!!
Old 12-17-2007, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

Another hour SQUEE!

I so essited!
Old 12-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ronnie owns Nick on each and every level! Why would Aubrey sleep with Nick after that big speech? She knows he is just going to pine after Hannah again...

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-17-2007, 10:38 PM
Master Fan

CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP

I missed it!

Ima cry, haha!
Old 12-18-2007, 06:37 AM
Master Fan

I missed it too! I feel asleep at like 9:40 and woke up at 12:30. I was so mad!
Old 12-18-2007, 07:36 AM
Passionate Fan

K... truly HATED this eppie! Nothing good -

Hated Ronnie pining!! Aubrey just isn't all that!

Hated the ear thing!! Hated it! I tought I was gonna
Are you telling me that Nick Garrett can't satisfy a girl in bed without rubbing her ears like a DOG WTF That rub the lobes thing is a trick they use on dogs... give me a break!!

Why would Aubrey sleep with Nick??? this girl is a crazy stalker!! Or very masochistic

I Hated how Hannah felt so inferior to Ray's Ex...

and... Janet... and Eddie... but NO Janet & Eddie BAHHHHHH!!
Old 12-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked Ronnie/Aubrey. Very cute... and I actually felt the chemistry. In S1, I felt the chemistry between Nick and Aubrey.... but not so much anymore. Nick/Aubrey sex just did not make any sense.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-18-2007, 10:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Here's my thoughts:

Loved Aubrey's impassioned speech to Nick ... but it was a waste of breath. No matter what Nick says or does, he's not over Hannah. And I agree with him, Aubrey's too good to be the "rebound girl". I wish he had heeded his own words. Plus, there is Ronnie/Aubrey chemistry and because Nick is playing games Ronnie's not going to make a move. It's funny that Ronnie can sympathize with Ikey but it's a totally different situation, Nick doesn't actually care about Aubrey romantically.

I'm really starting to like Big Cat which makes me hate Hannah more. He's actually being pretty sweet and supportive now that he's "won" Hannah from Nick and it makes her look bad because ultimately she still loves Nick. Plus, did anyone think there was a story behind the hockey sticks when Big Cat mentioned selling them and Hannah said no?

Christine Cataldo[sp?] is an interesting character. I like that she's jealous of Hannah and "wants" Big Cat back. Maybe she only left him hoping that he'd come after her. And since Big Cat has apparently always had a crush on Hannah, I wonder if she ever came up during their marriage.

Btw, I find it interesting that Eddie Latekka has become the voice of reason for this show.

Once again, Physical Phil and Pizza Girl have stolen my The two of them are perfect and I love that every time he takes baby steps (and falls on his a$$), she's always right beside him.

And Sam continues to be the cutest child on television, managing to be precocious and not at all annoying.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

aww! I still can't believe I missed it! I remember being really bored like, 15 minutes before it came on.... then next time I looked at the clock it was 11:30 and I had totally missed it

Is it up on youtube or anything, does anyone know?
Old 12-18-2007, 01:11 PM
New Fan

Apple, you can watch the entire episode online through abc.com. Here's the link.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalastia (View Post)
Apple, you can watch the entire episode online through abc.com. Here's the link.

Ohmigosh! You TOTALLY rock! Thank you SO much ::hugs::
Old 12-18-2007, 02:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Did anyone else get the impression it had been awhile since Nick had been with a girl? The ear lobe thing made me want to puke and laugh at the same time. Really wth?

I really didn't like how everyone kept encouraging Nick to go after Aubrey especially when they know he still has feelings for Hannah. I don't think Nick should sit around moping and waiting for Hannah forever, but I didn't see anything wrong with him wanting to be alone.

Aubrey doesn't make any sense to me. She acts like her and Nick had this long great meaningful relationship and he suddenly broke her heart. Give me a break. They had went on one date and kissed a couple times. I'm sure she really liked Nick, but she acts like she's totally in love with him and it's just ridiculous. She barely even knows him. Nick and Aubrey didn't continue their relationship b/c they both knew Nick still had feelings for Hannah. She gets upset b/c now Nick is offering her frienship and nothing more. Fine if she doesn't want to be friends with him, but wanting to be in a relationship with him when she knows he's not over Hannah is just stupid. It was like she was encouraging him to be with her anyway and she wouldn't settle for anything less. Nick going after her anyway isn't right, but Aubrey sure can't act like she didn't know. She can't act like she's a victim in all of this when it comes back to bite her in the ass.

It made sense that Ikey would notice that Ronnie had feelings for Aubrey, but I really can't see how no else noticed.
Old 12-18-2007, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's a preview for the next episode?
I don't like this one too much
Old 12-18-2007, 04:22 PM
New Fan

I haven't watched this episode yet, but I am not sure that I even want to watch it. I despise Nick & Aubrey together. Totally mismatched. I just hate that they had them go "there", it really makes it hard to want her to be paired with Ronnie. (the only man she has chemistry with on the show)

I never thought I would hate a episode of OR, but this might happen after watching this one. I am heading to the DVR right now.
Old 12-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Unfaithful~ (View Post)
I missed it too! I feel asleep at like 9:40 and woke up at 12:30. I was so mad!
Your not alone I missed it also but I forgot about it