Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 01:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

iZombie comic book discussion

Well I've watched every episode of the show at least a dozen times, and I was left wanting more. And since it's gonna be months until the new season gets under way, I recently purchased the entire set of iZombie comic books (28 issues). The problem is that they are all in excellent condition, in bags with boards, and they're all first-print editions. They're in TOO good of condition...I don't want to open the bags, and handle them.

I did find a website that has the comics online. I'm not sure if it's cool to link to the site, but the URL is: readcomicbooksonline.net/reader/I_Zombie. They have all of the issues available. (Cut and paste)

Has anyone else decided to check out the comic books that led to the TV show we love so much? There are a lot of differences between the show and the comics, but in my opinion, they're both worthwhile in their own way. If you haven't already, check out the comics, and let's discuss.

Old 08-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

we have a comic thread here

although the person that started it no longer is posting on here, your welcome to continue your discussion there.