Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2019, 06:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

iZombie (5x09) - The Fresh Princess - Episode Discussion (6/27/2019)

The Fresh Princess” – (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

LIV EATS THE BRAIN OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT CONTESTANT — Liv (Rose McIver) and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) investigate the murder of Miss Teen Seattle beauty pageant
contestant, Laurie-Beth Spano, who went into anaphylactic shock onstage in 1999 and ended up in a coma. At the time, police arrested rival contender Velma Charlet for spiking Laurie-Beth’s makeup and she was given a four-year sentence. In present day, Laurie-Beth has passed away and Clive has arrested Velma, for her murder. Velma claims to be innocent and Liv consumes Laurie-Beth’s brain in hopes of tracking down the murderer.

Old 06-29-2019, 10:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

for being on a 90s teen pageant brain there really wasnt that much 90s lingo being said in this episode i thought.

so liv's dad is the original zombie maker? is that was peyton and ravi discovered about him.

im glad liv is helping her mom and brother get out of town so her brother can possibly get the help he needs to get better

i loved the scene when pey/ravi break into don e house and trying to be all sneaky and of course peyton's shoes are making all kinds of noise and they are snooping around then they see blaine just sitting there in the dark
Old 07-12-2019, 03:47 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Oh Don E. All he had to do was listen to Major. Geez. Yeah. I thought that Liv's dad is a drug addict, so if that's the case then it seems silly or at least quite odd if he's also the father of all zombie kind. I didn't mind that seen that they snuck into Don E's place, which is apparently becoming more like Blaine's, but they were not very sneaky. What did you think of Major having to kill those zombies & how that went down towards the end?
Old 07-13-2019, 05:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah even though don e lives with his mom. its pretty much now blaine place now.

i seriously have a bad memory cuz i dont remember who major killed in this episode. i wil have to rewatch it i guess to find out.
Old 07-13-2019, 06:49 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I think he killed zombies that the blonde lady let loose. I forget her name off the top of my head.
Old 07-14-2019, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh thats right. now i remember. he had no choice but to kill them they were all gone crazy cuz they were staved to death for so long.