Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2019, 10:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

iZombie (5x03) - Five, Six, Seven, Ate! - Episode Discussion (airdate 5/16/2018)

IZOMBIE
“Five, Six, Seven, Ate!”
— (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE — While investigating the deaths of Gulliver and Nancy, the dynamic duo of Seattle’s winning dance team, Liv (Rose McIver) and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) go undercover as dance partners to size up the other contestants aka the prime suspects. Meanwhile, Peyton (Aly Michalka) confronts Major (Robert Buckley) after she’s told that one of his soldiers was out of line during a routine lice check at the school. Lastly, Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) and Bozzio (guest star Jessica Harmon) receive a shocking surprise during Lamaze class. David Anders and Bryce Hodgson also star. Viet Nguyen directed the episode written by Diane Ruggiero-Wright (#503). Original airdate 5/16/2018.

Old 05-28-2019, 07:29 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Did you guys watch this episode? I saw it yesterday. It was solid. Ravi's dancing was funny during the contest.

It's depressing how human children went out of their way to be mean to zombie ones on this episode. I know that kids will be mean, but geez. When I see something like that I wonder how much thought goes into bullying someone. Because in this day & age, teens particularly will commit violence against others for these exact reasons which can lead to of course tragedies. It's a tough situation I know. If humans & zombies are going to keep going to school together, then they need to learn to get along somehow.

Also, Liv is just getting any child that wants to be with her it seems. Is she an actual foster parent or just taking whichever gets feels they have nowhere else to go?

Last & not least, Liv saw someone die right before her eyes in this episode & it was depressing. That man did not deserve that fate. Brutal. I think it was cyanide that did him in.
Old 05-29-2019, 03:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

i loved the dancing. ravi, even though he was fightin it at first you know he was secretly enjoying it there towards the end.

i think liv is just taking any zombie person that needs someplace safe to be.
Old 05-29-2019, 03:54 PM

He secretly enjoyed dancing. That doesn't need to be a ''secret''. Curious to see how long that Liv's able to to have her place be somewhere that kids stay it, since more kids seen to pop-up whenever they can. It's nice of her to do this, but she doesn't live in a mansion. If more kids show up needing a permanent place to stay, then this situation I'd guess is untenable.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

i think she is relocating them. i dont think they are all staying at her house. that is just temporary.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:21 PM

OK. Thanks. That is good to know.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i think she is getting them new names and info and helping them to find safe passage to someplace else where they wont be hunted