Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2018, 11:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

iZombie (4x13) “And He Shall Be a Good Man” (SEASON FINALE) - Episode Discussion - Airdate 5/28/2018

IZOMBIE “And He Shall Be a Good Man”— (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

SEASON FINALE — Clive (Malcolm Goodwin), Ravi (Rahul Kohli), Peyton (Aly Michalka) and Major (Robert Buckley) work together to help Liv (Rose McIver). David Anders and Robert Knepper also star. Dan Etheridge directed the episode written by Rob Thomas (#413).
Old 06-02-2018, 06:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Everyone is speechless about it, lol.

I thought it was a good season finale, that sure shifted things around for next season.

Major did end up being in control of FG, which means Liv can now do her Renegade work without getting murdered for it. Bad news is that they didn't get in time to save Levon, too.

You know, I am not a shipper of Liv and Major, so I'm not happy they killed off yet another one of her boyfriends, just to probably end up with Liv and Major again, in the end. I'm over them. They have no problem finding people to love after they break up, so why should I ship it?

I thought it was time to end the Brother Love storyline, and thankfully, they did. That could have ended so much worse than what happened! (Hope they didn't shoot the horse.)

I am happy that Clive won't turn into a zombie, but that Liv gave her cure to Dale. May they make beautiful babies together. And may Liv find another cure, because now it's gone again. You have to eat the whole brain, really?

I'm looking forward to next season, happy that there is another one, and even more happy that they announced in advance that it's going to be the last season, so the show can close properly. More would always have been good, but ending it on a high note is nice, too. Five seasons for this show sounds really good.
Old 06-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i dont understand why they have to eat the whole brain in order to be cured? how do you know only partial would work?

im glad that Major is now in charge of FG and that Chase is gone. i had a feeling that levon wasnt going to make it though. liv's boyfriends never survives (with the exception of major)
Old 06-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

double post
Old 06-03-2018, 06:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

The writing was on the wall for Levon, for the last half of the season. And, honestly...I won't even miss him. The character was just there as "filler".

I'm glad that Liv gave Dale the cure for two reasons: 1.) Season five of iZOMBIE needs for Live to be a zombie. They can cure her at the end of the series. 2.) Rose McIver said that she wanted Dale and Clive together, and it's nice to see her get her way.

The Brother Love storyline just kinda went nowhere, didn't it?

Chase Graves ending up dead by his own ACME guillotine was practically cartoonish in it's predictability (I half-expected for a roadrunner to pop up and go BEEP BEEP"), but Liv being the one to 'pull-the-trigger' was a nice touch...and at her own execution no less.

Does Blaine have any of the syringes of cure left---the ones he stole from Ravi?

So...Renegade and Blaine & Don E can operate with the cooperation of Filmore Graves. Makes me wonder what the writers will think of for next season. How will they introduce enough drama to fill the last thirteen episodes while simultaneously bringing the series to a satisfying conclusion? They BETTER NOT pull a "Who shot JR", and make the whole series a dream.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Does Blaine have any of the syringes of cure left---the ones he stole from Ravi?
i think there were 9 altogether and they only used one on the mayor before killing him on camera. so as far as i know blaine should still have the rest.

Quote:
The Brother Love storyline just kinda went nowhere, didn't it?
i have no idea what the point of this was other than for blaine and his father to reconnect in some way. but they could have done that in a better way. this whole storyline was stupid.
Old 06-05-2018, 03:29 PM
I am a basketball genius!

My main man Chase is dead because of Liv! R.I.P. Chase Graves. Watching his disregard for so many though it wasn't surprising that he died, but just disappointing. I know he was a terrific villain though. Chase was very conflicted. We didn't I think find out how he got to be the way he was I think. Not much if anything was mentioned about his past or if he had a family. He seemed like a loner that just couldn't strive to be a decent person sadly. Liv's boyfriend dying was also sad. This has been a pretty depressing show lately.
Old 06-05-2018, 06:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

wasnt chase vivian's brother? and she died last season in the helicopter crash
i thought he was related to her in some way
Old 06-05-2018, 06:40 PM
I am a basketball genius!

So I learned on the Chase Graves Wikia page that he was the brother-in-law- of Vivian & he had an older brother name ''Harrison'' who was married to Vivian. Chase apparently was living at a hotel the whole time.
Old 06-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

ok i was close. i knew he was related to her in some way

i remember when he hooked up with liv they were at a hotel. but i didnt realize he was living there the whole time.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

So Isobel’s brain was a cure, but for only one zombie then? Hmm…
Old 06-19-2018, 07:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

apparently so