Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2018, 02:10 PM
Moderator Support Team

iZombie (4x12) “You’ve Got to Hide Your Liv Away” - Episode Discussion - Airdate 5/21/2018

“You’ve Got to Hide Your Liv Away”— (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

RAVI AND CLIVE WORK TOGETHER — Ravi (Rahul Kohli) and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) work together to solve a case. Meanwhile, Major (Robert Buckley) pulls a surprising move on Liv (Rose McIver). David Anders, Aly Michalka and Robert Knepper also star. Jason Bloom directed the episode written by Diane Ruggiero-Wright & John Bellina (#412).
Old 05-22-2018, 04:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

dale and clive are engaged. so happy for them. although i do kinda feel bad for michelle. (is she still waiting on their date ?) so does this mean clive is going to become a zombie? or will ravi have perfected is cure by then to fix dale (and everyone else by the finale season?

i keep forgetting that major is a zombie for some reason

i loved seeing him and liv together again. even though their happiness was only short lived before he got locked in the basement with the old zombie couple.

but liv and lavon turning themselves in to FG was totally predictable. now the question is who/how is going to save them from their death sentence?

i loved ravi on this brain soo much. seeing him out of his element like this was so great.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ravi on that brain was awesome! Would have loved to have seen some more selfies, LOL.

I did say that something about Major being considered for leading FG, right? Well, turned out it was going to be a trick played on him. What a butt that Chase is.

Loved the reveal of the wife having killed the man because enough was enough, haha.

Last episode is almost here, that's sad. But at least we know we'll get one more season.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i loved ravi in this ep. it reminded me of when major was on teenage brain

yeah chase was always a bit of a butt since the beginning, but he showed more of that side in this episode
Old 05-29-2018, 05:08 PM
I am a basketball genius!

This was an interesting episode. It did seem pretty vague though when someone from Washington in this case Seattle or ''New Seattle'' says Liv went to Oregon without being more specific, since it's a pretty good sized state to if you're traveling across & I'd guess Liv's friends would have some idea of the cities & towns she'd visit in it . We did at least find out she went to Cottage Grove which does exist & is as small as it was made out to be on ''iZombie''. I did find it not too believable that Liv & Major would be such a happy couple as they were portraying after their argument in I think it was the previous episode where they seemed to be at each other's throats. What did you think about her leaving Major with that terribly tragic couple at that house?
Old 05-29-2018, 06:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

i guess it was cuz of the brains she was on that made her forget about the argument they had? they were suppose to be a happy couple that want to grow old together. i was kinda shocked that she locked him in the cage in the basement though. brain or not i didnt think she would do that to him
Old 05-30-2018, 04:37 PM
I am a basketball genius!

So why do you think she locked him in a cage then?
Old 05-30-2018, 07:44 PM
Moderator Support Team

i guess it was part of her plan. but i dont know. it just wasnt like her at all. why do you think she did it?