Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2018, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

iZombie (4x07) Don’t Hate the Player, Hate the Brain - Episode Discussion - airdate 4/16/18

IZOMBIE
“Don’t Hate the Player, Hate the Brain”
— (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

IN DA CLUB — After consuming the brain of a bachelor playboy, Liv (Rose McIver) heads to a club to meet up with Clive (Malcolm) and Ravi (Rahul Kohli). Meanwhile, Major (Robert Buckley) is assigned an enormous task. Lastly, Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) is still struggling with the arrangement he’s made with Bozzio (guest star Jessica Harmon). David Anders, Aly Michalka and Robert Knepper also star. Tuan Quoc Le directed the episode written by Sara Saedi (#407). Original airdate 4/16/2018.
[Lost In Space]
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 12:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Didn't really like that they made Clive the bad guy in the relationship. Bozzio should have been more honest with him.

Liv is going to get into so much trouble at the end of the season, isn't she? Would not surprise me if her head ends up at the guillotine, too. What she is doing speaks of her giant heart, but it is not clever at all.

It is a bit weird to hear there aren't enough brains in Seattle to feed all the zombies, but then you have Liv who eats at her job, and a guy like Blaine who can make so much money off of selling brains in a restaurant.
GoSpikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes i agree she is going to get into a lot of trouble what she is doing. she isnt being as quiet about it like mama leona was

i didnt like how she manipulated levon into kissing him either

i agree with you on the clive/dale relationship.
[Lost In Space]
Old 05-02-2018, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Comics & Cartoons

I wasn't worried about him being portrayed as the ''bad guy'', but it nice to know that he wasn't cheated on I suppose. I did find it interesting that Liv was going to sleep with Ravi & Clive until Clive chose not to which I understand him doing.

Liv is already found out about her making ID's for zombies. Come on Liv. How long was that a secret for?

I am curious it goes with New Seattle not being allowed zombies to be smuggles in anymore.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Learned a new term in this episode: negging. Ah snap! We’ve got your number, playas!
Old 06-19-2018, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i never heard that term before either
[Lost In Space]
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top