Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2017, 06:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

iZombie 3x11 - Conspiracy Weary -Episode Discussion (airdate 6/13/17)

"Conspiracy Weary" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

SEND IN THE CAVALRY - Liv (Rose McIver) and Blaine (David Anders) come to the rescue of one of their own. They consume the brains of a conspiracy theorist and paranoia ensues. Meanwhile, as they continue to search for conspiracy theories that may or may not exist, Liv researches Major's (Robert Buckley) new friend. Finally, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) makes a surprising discovery of his own. Malcolm Goodwin and Aly Michalka also star. The episode was written by Bob Dearden and Directed by Mark Piznarski (#311).
Old 06-14-2017, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

A very good episode
Old 06-14-2017, 08:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't buy Liv & Peyton's theory that Baracus is behind Weckler's murder. I think it's Fillmore Graves. His daughter and her friend were slurping from their brain tubes last week. Also, in Weckler's phone call from jail, he didn't ask her if "he" was keeping her fed. He asked if "they" were.

Tatum Weckler had a vision? Last week she was eating the doesn't-give-you-visions brain tube mash. Is Fillmore Graves no longer keeping her supplied with brains?

Blaine, Don E and Liv all having the same vision is an interesting development. We now know that if multiple zombies that have eaten the same brain are exposed to the same trigger, they'll all have the same vision.

Ravi has a calculator watch? He's not a high school student in 1988, so please tell me that he wears it ironically.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

well we all knew major's gf was crazy, this episode proved it. she posted their entire relationship on a tumblr and now released tshirts

and who knew ravi's girl was an undercover reporter. that was an interesting twist.

i didnt even notice ravi had a calculator watch, i didnt think they still made those anymore thats what apple watches are for now

so the question is who is giving Tatum real brains, and why?

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 06-14-2017 at 11:03 AM
Old 06-14-2017, 04:28 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Well I didn't think Shauna was crazy & it's actually I think disappointing about what she did, because it seems like this character just got introduced to us & now well with the season wrapping up & after what she did I don't expect to see her back. At this point Major might as well be single, but him breaking up with his girlfriend was predicable. How long were the dating for I wonder?

Anway Blaine jumping through a ceiling made me think of Batman. That's not something I think he do from now on in each episode, but it would be cool. That scene where Liv & others were eating that brain together could end friendships after seeing that like Ravi did. That was freaking gross.
Old 06-14-2017, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
That scene where Liv & others were eating that brain together could end friendships after seeing that like Ravi did. That was freaking gross.

Meh, it's not like Ravi hasn't seen Liv eat before. That scene reminded me of last season's finalle, when Liv walked in on Vivian and her crew feasting on Rob Thomas' brain.

Blaine, Don E and Liv talking about Tom Cruise and Tupac was pretty funny. I can buy the Tupac part. The dude has released more albums since he "died" than he did before. But if Tom Cruise is a zombie, does that mean that Katie Holmes is too? Poor little Joey Potter!
Old 06-14-2017, 06:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero (View Post)
Meh, it's not like Ravi hasn't seen Liv eat before. That scene reminded me of last season's finalle, when Liv walked in on Vivian and her crew feasting on Rob Thomas' brain.
i got that flashback feeling too.

Quote:
Blaine, Don E and Liv talking about Tom Cruise and Tupac was pretty funny. I can buy the Tupac part. The dude has released more albums since he "died" than he did before. But if Tom Cruise is a zombie, does that mean that Katie Holmes is too? Poor little Joey Potter!
tom cruise doesnt age cuz his face is full of botox. but i could totally buy him being a zombie as well as tupac.
Old 06-15-2017, 05:39 AM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero (View Post)
Tatum Weckler had a vision? Last week she was eating the doesn't-give-you-visions brain tube mash.
I wondered about that too.

Quote:
Blaine, Don E and Liv all having the same vision is an interesting development. We now know that if multiple zombies that have eaten the same brain are exposed to the same trigger, they'll all have the same vision.
LOVED Don E's threesome line, and Liv's reaction.
Old 06-15-2017, 12:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris (View Post)

LOVED Don E's threesome line, and Liv's reaction.
that was pretty priceless
Old 06-15-2017, 02:23 PM

I didn't know that Tom Cruise has Botox, but he has stated that he wasn't happy with how he was aging. Whatever works I guess. So did you like this episode overall?
Old 06-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

the liv/blaine scenes i loved
and the peyton scenes i enjoyed
major not so much
but overall i thought it was a good episode
im looking forward to the final two
Old 06-16-2017, 03:59 PM
Master Fan

Very good episode with cool plot twists, imo.

Good catch on Tatum's vision not making sense, everyone.

Looks like the main Zombie Hunter has been an 'undercover Zombie'?
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.
Old 06-16-2017, 04:00 PM

I forgot that. That's funny.