Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2017, 05:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

iZombie 3x09 -Twenty Sided, Die - Episode Discussion (airdate 5/30/2017)

"Twenty Sided, Die" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

LIV IS THE DUNGEON MASTER - When a Dungeon Master is killed, Liv (Rose McIver) and Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) discover he was up to more than just playing in his mother's basement. Meanwhile, Blaine's (David Anders) experiment does not go as planned. Lastly, Ravi (Rahul Kohli) finds stumbles across some new information that could prove deadly. Robert Buckley and Aly Michalka also star. Jason Bloom directed the episode written by Kit Boss (#309). Original airdate 5/30/2017.

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 05-31-2017 at 05:40 PM
Old 05-30-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait
Old 05-30-2017, 10:30 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hmmm...Mr. Boss is back. This could prove interesting, going forward. Does Mr. Boss still have a grudge against Blaine, or is his problem with Peyton? Speaking of Peyton, I cannot wait to see her in that cat outfit next week. MEOW!

Dale is back. What are the chances that Clive comes clean with her, regarding the existence of zombies?

Clive geeking out over the D&D was funny, but not the least bit unexpected...they kinda telegraphed that one.

Ravi continuously trying to save Peyton's D&D character (Brangelina...LOL) seemed a bit desperate, but I get it. It does look like he's trying too hard, though. Dial it down my man; have some self-respect.

Looks like DA Baracus' poll numbers are going to go up. So is his shooter really an attacker, or was that a ploy by Fillmore Graves?

Blaine feeding brains to his dad...I don't get that. Has he never seen a horror movie? Taunting your enemy NEVER ends well.

So Major is keeping a freezer full of the same brain tubes that the zombie hunters are aware of in the house he shares with Ravi, who is trying to infiltrate said zombie hunters? Yeah...this can only end well.

Did I mention that I can't wait to see Peyton in that sexy outfit next week?

Last edited by Superhero; 05-31-2017 at 05:58 AM
Old 05-31-2017, 06:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah clive geeking out over D&D was predictable but still totally funny.

it was nice to see dale again. not sure if clive will tell her the truth or not, i guess it all depends on if he can trust her to keep that a secret as well.

and yes ravi was trying a little to hard during that game with peyton. but you cant really blame him.

and omg don e. overdosing on crazy brain. and getting kidnapped by the zombie hunters and brought to ravi. this isnt going to end will for him.

wonder what mr. boss is doing back in town?
Old 05-31-2017, 08:33 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero (View Post)
Hmmm...Mr. Boss is back. This could prove interesting, going forward. Does Mr. Boss still have a grudge against Blaine, or is his problem with Peyton? Speaking of Peyton, I cannot wait to see her in that cat outfit next week. MEOW!

Dale is back. What are the chances that Clive comes clean with her, regarding the existence of zombies?

Clive geeking out over the D&D was funny, but not the least bit unexpected...they kinda telegraphed that one.

Ravi continuously trying to save Peyton's D&D character (Brangelina...LOL) seemed a bit desperate, but I get it. It does look like he's trying too hard, though. Dial it down my man; have some self-respect.

Looks like DA Baracus' poll numbers are going to go up. So is his shooter really an attacker, or was that a ploy by Fillmore Graves?

Blaine feeding brains to his dad...I don't get that. Has he never seen a horror movie? Taunting your enemy NEVER ends well.

So Major is keeping a freezer full of the same brain tubes that the zombie hunters are aware of in the house he shares with Ravi, who is trying to infiltrate said zombie hunters? Yeah...this can only end well.

Did I mention that I can't wait to see Peyton in that sexy outfit next week?
My predictions about some of your points:

I don't think Mr Boss is the kind of guy who lets ANY grudge pass, so both Blaine and Peyton better watch their asses!

Clive will tell Dale about Team Z.

What the show is really telegraphing is that FGE is behind all of the shat that has been going down.

Ravi is pretty whipped.

A shooter gets by the big bad FGE security types and then gets away? This happens just after Liv's new boyfriend gets off shift? No collusion here! Nothing suspicious going on! Move along, folks.
Old 05-31-2017, 12:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfmyers1207 (View Post)
My predictions about some of your points:

A shooter gets by the big bad FGE security types and then gets away? This happens just after Liv's new boyfriend gets off shift? No collusion here! Nothing suspicious going on! Move along, folks.

Yeah, this just reeks of a false flag operation by Fillmore Graves.

If Clive tells Bozzio about team Z, I think he should just shoot Liv in the chest, or stab her or something, right in front of her. And Liv could be all "What the hell, Clive?!" and he could just say something like "See?...Zombie. Told ya."

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)

and omg don e. overdosing on crazy brain
That brings up an interesting point. Up until now, I was under the impression that it didn't matter how much brain a zombie ate. But after Don E's buddy (I cannot, for the life of me remember his name) asked him "How much of that brain did you eat?" I'm thinking that maybe that is possible.
Old 05-31-2017, 05:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:

That brings up an interesting point. Up until now, I was under the impression that it didn't matter how much brain a zombie ate. But after Don E's buddy (I cannot, for the life of me remember his name) asked him "How much of that brain did you eat?" I'm thinking that maybe that is possible.
blaine said he soaked that brain in the blue stuff for twice as long as what the recipe called for according to that list that ravi had liv print out for him (that she accidentally left behind that blaine then stole) so maybe that made him extra crazy.

question though. what happen to vivian that they had to call in her brother to take over operations? i must have missed something cuz i dont remember why she is gone.
Old 05-31-2017, 08:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

question though. what happen to vivian that they had to call in her brother to take over operations? i must have missed something cuz i dont remember why she is gone.

She was in the helicopter that blew up. We still don't know who is responsible for that.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Interstingly, Don.E scooped out and ate a part of the blue brain that was located deep inside, (not at the surface). He probably ate the Amygdala, which is the brain center for fear. That would be my guess. In contrast, Blaine was shaving off pieces of the cortex, which should be harmless. Btw, I still not get why Blaine thinks that selling blue brains would be attractive to zombies. Have we seen evidence, that 'intense visions' give them some kind of kick?!? Anyways, it will be interesting to see what Ravi does to help Don.E.

Quote:

Couldn't it have been Blaine shooting Baracus? He explained how this was benefiting his sales. It could have been his plan all along. I really enjoyed evil Blaine being bad.

Furthermore, what kind of trouble is Major gonna get into with his new admirer/pen pal? This doesn't look promising. Is she a zombie?

....and I still don't get the Liv/Justin romance.
X-files, epi #5-04, 'Detour'.

Last edited by Little_Stewie; 06-01-2017 at 01:47 AM
Old 06-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
yeah clive geeking out over D&D was predictable but still totally funny.
I guess it was predictable in a way, but I haven't seen Clive as excited about anything before that I recall. Peyton though sure seemed like a party pooper. They didn't find out who killed Dan was I believe was his name right? So who do you think did it? I was wondering to myself while watching this episode ''who the heck kills people over a game? I don't play Dungeons & Dragons though. Maybe that's as serious a game when there is a woman such as Zoe involved then some players just can't help but lose their minds & react harshly. Maybe having had more women play Dungeons & Dragons would've prevented such tragedy. What do you think?

I guess Blaine's dad is still stuck in a well, but at least he wasn't forgotten about.

I will say I don't think I'd have guessed in a 100 tries that Peyton's boss he'd been would've been a murdered dominatrix. Small world I guess.