Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2016, 05:52 PM
What I am, is sexy trash

iZombie 2x14 - Eternal Sunshine of the Caffeinated Mind - Discussion Thread (airdate 2/23/16)

Quote:
“Eternal Sunshine of the Caffeinated Mind” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

ENRICO COLANTONI (“VERONICA MARS”) GUEST STARS — When an incredibly optimistic coffee-shop owner is murdered, Liv (Rose McIver) uses her sunny outlook to help Clive (Malcolm Goodwin) solve the murder. Meanwhile, things begin to go from bad to worse for Blaine (David Anders), and Drake (guest star Greg Finley) is forced to cancel plans with Liv due to a run in with Seattle’s finest. Robert Buckley and Rahul Kohli also star. Jason Bloom directed the episode written by Kit Boss (#214). Original airdate 2/23/16.
RULES!

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Old 02-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!
Old 02-21-2016, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Enrico Colantoni My favorite (well, one of my favorites) villain ánd daddy dearest

Liv on a hyper mind, can't wait
Mazza d'Evill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 12:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascha (View Post)
Enrico Colantoni My favorite (well, one of my favorites) villain ánd daddy dearest
The Mars vs. Mars episode of Veronica Mars almost made me pee myself. "Where would you like me to put your Father of the Year trophy...'cause I know where I'd like to put it!"
Superhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

I recently saw that episode, brilliant (but that's because I'm one of those losers who didn't know about VM until a couple of months ago... Needless to say I did some binge watching the last couple of weeks )
Old 02-23-2016, 05:49 PM
What I am, is sexy trash

i still havnt seen VM

omg that last 10 minutes killed me
blaine in his underwear and singing
liv hitting gilda/rita in the face and confronting her about the whole major situation.
blaine dying and then coming back all dirty. totally had me yelling at the tv at first. glad he is back. he is so great on the show.

but the real shocker is that we have to wait a whole month till the next episode

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 02-23-2016 at 08:16 PM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 01:49 PM
Master Fan

Sex with Blaine is definitely what zombified her. Apparently he was in 'transition' this episode, and was a zombie just soon enough the cutting of his neck didn't kill him

That's gonna turn ugly for Major as well, and fast.

I hope Liv will find out soon that Drake is undercover. I must say, I was surprised to learn about that! Pleasantly surprised, I might add.

And Liv yelling at Rita/Gilda/whateverherrealnameis was THE BEST. She was genuinly pissed! Almost thought she was gonna go full Zombie mode on her Wow, never seen her this genuinly angry on the show!

ETA: wait... ANOTHER BREAK?! Whhhyyyy?!

Hmphh..
Old 02-24-2016, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't mind Gilda. She is adorable.

It was funny when that lady said ''Your lips are moving, but it's the system talking.'' She didn't really seem worried about being arrested.

So Blaine & Major can die, because of zombie rats?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 06:41 PM
What I am, is sexy trash

yeah blaine was diffidently in transition this episode thats why the wine tasted funny to him.

i loved the gilda/liv fight. she was so genuninly pissed off for the lies/betrayal/backstabbing she did.

i have no idea why there is another break. but its torture having to wait a whole month
Old 02-24-2016, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Another break? Ugh

I thought Liv would go full zombie mode in front of Rita that would've been great (she already knows but Liv doesnt know that she knows) anyway punch was still good

Blaine though..

Also Abigail is alive (anyone here watched Hannibal, lol) she was the daughter in this ep

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 01:02 AM
Master Fan

Gilda/Rita is amazing on the show But she IS a witch, really not a nice person
Old 02-25-2016, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Poor Rita. She must have thought Liv was gonna kill her.
Old 02-25-2016, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

She had such fear in her eyes, indeed Almost made me feel sorry for her
Old 02-25-2016, 12:11 PM
What I am, is sexy trash

yeah she seemed really scared. which was great.

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 02-25-2016 at 12:17 PM
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 12:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

This was another really good episode. If I had one complaint about this one it's that I think they could've fleshed-out the scene between Rita/Gilda and Liv a little more. They could've fought a bit. Some wrestling and rolling around on the floor. Maybe their shirts get torn off in the scuffle...
Superhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top