Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2015, 10:57 AM
What I am, is sexy trash

iZombie 2x08 The Hurt Stalker - Episode Discussion (Airdate 12/1/15)

Quote:
The Hurt Stalker” — (9:01:00-10:01:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

ALL ABOUT CLIVE — Detective Babineaux (Malcolm Goodwin) arrives at the crime scene of a wedding planner who was shot to death, and is shocked to realize that he used to date the victim. To make matters worse, we learn that the murder victim was stalking Detective Babineaux, and that he is now the number one suspect in her murder. Liv (Rose McIver) and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) pose as an engaged couple in order to infiltrate the victim’s wedding planning business. Meanwhile, Major (Robert Buckley) is having a tough time dealing with Liv on stalker brains. Michael Wale directed the episode written by Sara Saedi (#208). Original airdate 12/1/2015.

RULES!

- Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.

- No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.

- Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.

- Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Old 11-29-2015, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Excited for the new episode
Old 11-29-2015, 04:59 PM
What I am, is sexy trash

me too. tuesday cant get here soon enough
Old 12-01-2015, 11:01 AM
Obsessed Fan

Liv (Rose McIver) and Ravi (Rahul Kohli) pose as an engaged couple

Oh goody! Oh goody! Oh goody! Liv and Ravi's interactions this season have been priceless. I look forward to seeing them play off each other week in and week out. This should be great.

Last edited by Superhero; 12-01-2015 at 11:02 AM Reason: because "Liv" doesn't end with an "e".
Superhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 11:49 AM
What I am, is sexy trash

yeah this should be great to see
Old 12-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

REALLY looking forward to seeing that too, it's bound to be a mix of absolutely hilarious and also very cute
Old 12-01-2015, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Mostly a lot of 'absolutely hilarious', I imagine
Mazza d'Evill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Have fun watching, guys! Being European sucks

And I'm also super curious about that Liv and Ravi episode
Old 12-01-2015, 08:37 PM
What I am, is sexy trash

ok well ravi/liv as a couple was kinda a letdown. other than holding hands they really didnt act like a couple.

stalker liv went overboard. glad she was able to get out of jail though.

she was so close to finding out the truth about rita..uhhh
Old 12-02-2015, 08:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

The Hurt Stalker:

Amy Ratcliffe's Review on IGN

"I have a badge" -Ravi

That cracked me up.

Boy, Gilda/Rita sure was seething when Liv was telling her about the desperate skank that threw herself at Major during a low-point in his life. And also when Vaughn said that he knew Major better than her. That one sort of confused me, though. He doesn't know that his precious little daughter has been banging the help, so why wouldn't he think he knows Major better? At any rate, it obviously really bothers her that Major picked Liv, and treats her like a girlfriend, while he treats her as nothing more than a booty-call, and is quick to discard her.

Liv going through Major's phone the first time was wrong. For her to do it again, after promising him that she wouldn't is, quite frankly, inexcusable. So what happens when Major finds out? It seems like he's only been in this relationship about halfway, as it is.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"I have a badge" -Ravi

That cracked me up.
I laughed so hard at that also when Ravi ate the spicy sandwich and made Liv open his bottle Rahul's comedic timing is so awesome. Also, the whole running Game of Thrones joke

Also a bit disappointed the whole "undercover as an engaged couple" wasn't really what we imagined. I did like this ep a lot though. I agree Liv definitely crossed a line, but Major hiding the things that really were in his safe is probably going to come back to bite him in the ass in the future, too. I also imagine it won't take long now for Liv to find out who Rita really is.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:36 AM
What I am, is sexy trash

yeah i wonder where he put the stuff that really was in the safe?
Old 12-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

You know what I wonder? I wonder how Liv can look herself in the mirror after the way she acted in this episode...the things she did. It's unconscionable. Unthinkable, really. I don't know that I could ever forgive her. She unscrewed the cap, put her lips to the bottle and chugged. Then she put the bottle back in the fridge! That's not the action of a good roommate.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:45 AM
What I am, is sexy trash

im sure when major finds out he will be pissed. i hope he breaks up with her. as much as i love them together i would not want to be with someone after she invades my privacy like that.
Old 12-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Elite Fan

Loved seeing more of Clive, and Liv/Ravi scenes are always great.
Major/Liv stuff always makes me

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
val ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top