Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2015, 11:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)

I don't think he is anymore though.
your right, i meant former zombie. either way, his line of life isnt someone peyton should be hanging out with. he isnt a "good guy".

i hope next week liv comes to her senses and realizes hooking up with major was a mistake. that he needs help but she isnt the one to give it. she needs to give him the distance that he needs. take him to rehab. let ravi be there for him.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

Great, positive review on this episode, with a lot of thought I also have about the show at this point I love this reviewer, she always gets how I feel

iZombie "Even Cowgirls Get the Black and Blues" Review: Get Rhythm - iZombie Community - TV.com
Old 10-28-2015, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
your right, i meant former zombie. either way, his line of life isnt someone peyton should be hanging out with. he isnt a "good guy".

i hope next week liv comes to her senses and realizes hooking up with major was a mistake. that he needs help but she isnt the one to give it. she needs to give him the distance that he needs. take him to rehab. let ravi be there for him.
Agreed

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Did anyone else notice that the convenience store that was robbed was the Sack N Pack? Wasn't that the place Wallace worked on Veronica Mars?

--Mark Twain
Old 10-28-2015, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Still need to watch Veronica Mars. I have it on my laptop
Old 10-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah you do! Veronica Mars was pretty great. To tell you the truth, that's the ONLY reason I started watching iZombie...I saw a promo for iZombie on the CW a couple of weeks before the premier. I knew absolutely nothing about the show, but I recognized Rob Thomas' name as the creator of Veronica Mars. That was all it took.

Long story short: If you like iZombie, you'll like Veronica Mars

--Mark Twain
Old 10-28-2015, 03:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone
I just saw this episode. Personally, this has been one of the best episodes of the season so far. I felt sucked into the story line this time around. Although Liv was going through her cowgirl brain, she was still pretty much still Liv unlike last week. I really enjoyed her standing up to Major the way she did (I relate to this a lot as i've had similar situations).

The singing was very nice too

However, the ending made me pretty bummed out. As much as I have enjoyed Major from the start, he is just going down such a dark path that it is just making me disappointed. It just seems like when Liv is finally ready to move on, Major pulls her back. She loves the guy and can't control it. (When Major sleeps with Gilda, I don't understand in whose place they slept because if it was the apartment, I think Liv would have seen or Ravi if it was Major's place. I am also wondering if Gilda has not seen Major and Liv kissing at the door)
I do want to see how this moves into the future episodes.

As for Babineaux, I wasn't a huge fan of him at the beginning of the show but, he has really grown on me over last season and this season. His relationship with Liv is amazing so, it'll be interesting to see how this new lady affects him.

And, Ravi is still a very fun and lovable character. It is nice to see him stand up to Major as well.

Can't wait for next week!
Old 10-28-2015, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero (View Post)
Long story short: If you like iZombie, you'll like Veronica Mars
I was toldthe exact same thing by someone on another board merely minutes ago
Thanks, I'm sure I'm gonna love it
Old 10-28-2015, 05:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i havent watched VM either, but ive heard good things about it. and apparently there are lots of references in recent eps regarding VM on IZ
Old 10-28-2015, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

I've heard about it too but it never caught my attention tbh

There's one thing in this world that makes me feel more alive. And that's you. 🌹 We're together. This is what living feels like.
Old 10-29-2015, 02:52 AM
Loyal Fan

I think this ep was one of the best of this seson. love the focus in the character development and that the case was used to tie back in with Liv's own zombie origins "wrong place / wrong time"

The argument between Liv and Major was so sad and heartbreaking and then the ending happened. The second she opened the door and it was Major in tears I was like YES, I'm just so happy Major is finally asking for help.

So happy to have Peyton back 😊 and in a prominent role.I missed her so much, yay they made peace and are bff again
Old 10-29-2015, 09:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

iZombie Season 2: Rose McIver Teases Great Deleted Scene | Collider

man i wish we could have gotten to see clive line dance. hope they put that on the dvd extras
Old 10-29-2015, 10:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFlashofHope (View Post)
When Major sleeps with Gilda, I don't understand in whose place they slept because if it was the apartment, I think Liv would have seen or Ravi if it was Major's place.

I don't think it's been expressly stated, but I'm operating under the assumption that Gilda/Rita has her own place. She's just pretending to be Liv's roommate, to keep an eye on her. That said, it was most certainly NOT at Major and Ravi's place. Major left Gilda/Rita in bed, and went to his and Ravi's place to give Ravi a ride to work.

--Mark Twain
Old 10-30-2015, 10:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero (View Post)
I don't think it's been expressly stated, but I'm operating under the assumption that Gilda/Rita has her own place. She's just pretending to be Liv's roommate, to keep an eye on her. That said, it was most certainly NOT at Major and Ravi's place. Major left Gilda/Rita in bed, and went to his and Ravi's place to give Ravi a ride to work.
Yeah, youre most likely right. It didnt seem very logical to me that it would be in Liv's apartment. However youre completely right about how it cannot be Major and Ravi's place, i forgot about that detail
Old 11-12-2015, 04:19 PM
I am a basketball genius!

I'm getting caught up on the recent episodes of this season & watched this 1 earlier in the week. It was disturbing seeing those teens play with that gun they found like it was a toy instead of going to be police & giving it to them. It did though thankfully make it's way to the police somehow.