Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2015, 07:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

either way i am looking forward to season 2 and find out what happens with those two
Old 06-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't know if this constitutes spoiler information, so I'm tagging it just to be safe.

Spoiler:
"Two hearts. One happy. One sad." - Thirteenth Doctor
Old 06-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

well that is good. wonder if that will last though
Old 06-10-2015, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

I wonder that as well.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 06-11-2015, 03:50 AM
Website Manager

I think it was a little quick on curing major without knowing how it reacts, but I guess she didn't want to hurt him more by keeeping him as one. I mean, she was about to take it herself without knowing the effects of the cure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigificWriter (View Post)
Am I the only person who was left with the impression that Liv's "no" was in reaction to something going wrong with Evan's monitoring equipment and condition and not a refusal to donate her blood?
I think it is her refusal to donate blood. I don't think Liv wants her brother to have to live his "life" as a zombie, after how Major reacted to being turned into one.
Old 06-11-2015, 05:51 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
well that is good. wonder if that will last though
Given other comments that Thomas made, I'd say 'Yes', it'll last for a while.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

that could be interesting then
Old 06-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnie (View Post)
I think it was a little quick on curing major without knowing how it reacts, but I guess she didn't want to hurt him more by keeeping him as one. I mean, she was about to take it herself without knowing the effects of the cure.

I think it is her refusal to donate blood. I don't think Liv wants her brother to have to live his "life" as a zombie, after how Major reacted to being turned into one.
I think that in both instances (turning Major into a zombie then curing him) Liv didn't think about what he wanted. She could have talked to him about the cure and let him make his own choice about it before actually doing it

I also think that And I'm probably the only one, but I'm kind of disappointed with her for not giving her blood and SAVING her brother's life. I think it's all because of Major of course, who, obviously DIDN'T want to become a zombie, but she actually has NO idea how her brother would feel about becoming one and actually living I think he would actually find it pretty cool.

And of course, Ravi as awesome as he is could keep searching for a cure!! I loved that he told Liv to "hang in there" He really is like the only one who sees her for who she really is, without judging her at all
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 06-12-2015, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

Quote:
I think it's all because of Major of course, who, obviously DIDN'T want to become a zombie, but she actually has NO idea how her brother would feel about becoming one and actually living I think he would actually find it pretty cool.
You have a good point. Evan does seem like the type that would be excited by the idea of being a zombie. But like you said, she had the things that Major had said running through her head and that paired with her current misery about being a zombie herself... That was all a contributing factor in her decision to say no.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 06-14-2015, 12:18 PM
Supreme Fan

I found it odd that Major only had a streak of white in his hair after he was turned and that was it, yet Liv has all white hair just like Blaine does . The others who "bat for Team Z" to quote Suzuki, have more white. Lowell had to dye his hair to keep it brown, so apparently a pale complexion and white hair are all part of it. Found it humorous, that's all. It was like the makeup department gave him a quick spray of white hair spray on a lock of hair and said,"Okay, he's a zombie now."
ODO & KIRA (DS9)

Old 06-14-2015, 12:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictitious ways (View Post)
You have a good point. Evan does seem like the type that would be excited by the idea of being a zombie. But like you said, she had the things that Major had said running through her head and that paired with her current misery about being a zombie herself... That was all a contributing factor in her decision to say no.
Yeah, I agree. That's why I said it was "Major's fault" because if all of this didn't happen with Major before, she would have definitely given blood to her brother to save him, because she's a doctor and that's what doctors do, saving lives (well, as much as possible)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I found it odd that Major only had a streak of white in his hair after he was turned and that was it, yet Liv has all white hair just like Blaine does . The others who "bat for Team Z" to quote Suzuki, have more white. Lowell had to dye his hair to keep it brown, so apparently a pale complexion and white hair are all part of it. Found it humorous, that's all. It was like the makeup department gave him a quick spray of white hair spray on a lock of hair and said,"Okay, he's a zombie now."
Haha, yes That's cause they knew that 2 seconds later he would turn back into human
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 06-14-2015, 01:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes&FredFan (View Post)
I found it odd that Major only had a streak of white in his hair after he was turned and that was it
Why? Liv's hair didn't go shock-white immediately after she was transformed.
Old 06-14-2015, 06:40 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)
I also think that And I'm probably the only one, but I'm kind of disappointed with her for not giving her blood and SAVING her brother's life. I think it's all because of Major of course, who, obviously DIDN'T want to become a zombie, but she actually has NO idea how her brother would feel about becoming one and actually living I think he would actually find it pretty cool. [/COLOR]
It's hard to say. After the way Major reacted to being turned without being asked first makes me think she wouldn't really want to turn her brother into a Zombie unless she knew for sure that was what he would want. I mean, being a teenager and going into Zombie mode in school might not go over well, or how would the Doctors react to someone miraculously getting better, they'd probably want to run tests, which could lead to a whole set of different problems.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

this tuesday is the episode rewatch of the finale
please tune in and watch with us!!
Old 09-07-2015, 09:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh I am so excited for season 2! I honestly cannot pinpoint why but, this show has easily become my favorite TV show. I'm very curious as to how they are going to begin season 2.