Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-03-2015, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I don't find it awkward. I think it's fine when people discuss how they see two people. I mean for me they're a brotp, but I think it's fine if others see it as some romantic pairing. I think that one thread should really be enough, but whatever the mods decide is fine .
Haha, I'm glad it's cool by you But I kinda know how it gets sometimes since I've already been through this and I can tell you it's really tiring sometimes
But I think you're right about 1 thread being enough, maybe there should be 2 lists in the OP instead? One for "brotp fans" and one for shippers?

Quote:
Yes I'm so glad they didn't have Liv sneaking around for long and Ravi knew in the pilot. It made things so much better seeing her being able to find a confidant and someone she feels she can trust with this huge secret. I think having Ravi know she's a zombie has been helpful in retaining her more human side of things.

I think it's awesome she has Lowell and can talk zombie stuff with him and he gets that completely, but the connection she has with Ravi is also a connection to her humanity and hope to have that again. Ravi is definitely her foundation, her rock, in all this crazy stuff so I love their friendship.
I completely agree with everything you've said here. I'd add Blaine to the people she can talk "zombie stuff" with but they haven't talked much lately
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 05-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Ravi is like her go to guy on Zombies even though neither of them have a clue about what's going on
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 05-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
I don't find it awkward. I think it's fine when people discuss how they see two people. I mean for me they're a brotp, but I think it's fine if others see it as some romantic pairing. I think that one thread should really be enough, but whatever the mods decide is fine .
I completely agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizaSparrow (View Post)

But I think you're right about 1 thread being enough, maybe there should be 2 lists in the OP instead? One for "brotp fans" and one for shippers?
I think 2 lists is a good idea. They do that at The Big Bang Theory board. One list for romantic supporters and one list for friendship supporters.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-03-2015, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I completely agree with everything you've said here. I'd add Blaine to the people she can talk "zombie stuff" with but they haven't talked much lately
I would count Blaine out on people she can confide in since he's basically the bad guy . I had high hopes for them, but oh wells. I do really enjoy DA as a baddie so this works well.

I think two lists would be fine if that's what y'all want to do. Having separate threads is kinda overkill. Plus I think it's kinda interesting seeing how others interpret a scene between them. Where some see a solid friendship others see potential for romance. I don't see how seeing these two sides would cause problems, especially since we all do love these two whether platonically or not .

I really like how they're both just trying to figure this zombie thing out. Liv is dealing with the emotional upheaval while Ravi is looking at it more logically while still being a supportive and non-judgmental friend. I think that she really needs that support system in her life because she has no idea what her other "human" friends reaction will be to her.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me please.
Old 05-04-2015, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Music

We could do two lists if you all want. Although I think most of us are on the friendship train.
d o w n bad
jess + tmblr | icon
Old 05-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

^ Yeah, but there are a few shippers around, too.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 05-05-2015, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
Ravi is like her go to guy on Zombies even though neither of them have a clue about what's going on
I find that pretty cool!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
I think 2 lists is a good idea. They do that at The Big Bang Theory board. One list for romantic supporters and one list for friendship supporters.
I think 2 lists is a good idea for the moment because I must be like the only shipper of these two
But if we happened to be more I think another thread would be great, that's what happened on the Revenge board for the Nolan/Emily shippers

Quote:
I would count Blaine out on people she can confide in since he's basically the bad guy . I had high hopes for them, but oh wells. I do really enjoy DA as a baddie so this works well.

I think two lists would be fine if that's what y'all want to do. Having separate threads is kinda overkill. Plus I think it's kinda interesting seeing how others interpret a scene between them. Where some see a solid friendship others see potential for romance. I don't see how seeing these two sides would cause problems, especially since we all do love these two whether platonically or not .

I really like how they're both just trying to figure this zombie thing out. Liv is dealing with the emotional upheaval while Ravi is looking at it more logically while still being a supportive and non-judgmental friend. I think that she really needs that support system in her life because she has no idea what her other "human" friends reaction will be to her.
I don't know... I still feel like she could confine in Blaine about Zombie stuff, it doesn't change much that he's bad for that matter... That said, I agree about having high hopes for them and being disappointed after he started killing all those kids

Well, there's no problem for the moment cause everyone is pretty cool! But it has already become dirty in some other threads I know because of this where people try to force their opinions on others...

I agree with the last part!! What personally made me ship them really hard was this scene:

"thank god i have ravi"

This scene just showed how important they are to each other! Ravi could bring Liv back just by talking to her when she was all "full on zombie mode"/"psychopath"
Old 05-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

but they don't have to be a couple for him to affect her like that.. in fact maybe its better that they're not.. she trusts him - that he is there to help her, and thinks in her best interests. Relationships get messy with the jealously n stuff..just a thought
Old 05-05-2015, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

I mean I can understand the potential for romance with these two, but I still only get bro-sis/besties/brotp vibes. Again, to each their own, but I just really enjoy their friendship and only want to see that get stronger.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

^ yeah, this!
Old 05-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoEyes (View Post)
but they don't have to be a couple for him to affect her like that.. in fact maybe its better that they're not.. she trusts him - that he is there to help her, and thinks in her best interests. Relationships get messy with the jealously n stuff..just a thought

What I just said...

Quote:
Well, there's no problem for the moment cause everyone is pretty cool! But it has already become dirty in some other threads I know because of this, where people try to force their opinions on others...
This scene IN MY OPINION, is powerful and powerful enough to be LOVE. No one has to agree with me but if Lowell ever had done that, everyone would be like "OMG! The power of loooooove!!!" and it feels like I can't even say that about Ravi & Liv

And I don't really believe in platonic love, and Liv already has a brother...
Old 05-06-2015, 05:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

I don’t even need to be this attractive - it’s just icing.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Of course you can express how you feel about them..( I mean, unless it's nasty or disrespectful, cuz I'll fight ya Everyone is entitled to their opinion..and hopefully,as adults, we can express them, and agree to disagree. It's a shame when it gets to the point where it gets ugly, that ruins it for everyone. ( and I don't disagree that the scene was very powerful.. it's also the way someone (re)acts when someone they trust and/or love is trying to get through to them..) I'm not sure I believe in platonic love either.. but I do think she feels something extra for him. Trust, gratitude, and respect. You can love someone and have none of those feelings for them and vice versa, you can trust, and respect someone without being in love.. plus, yeah, he seems to be all about Peyton atm..
Old 05-07-2015, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Add me please, I really enjoy their scenes together

I'm not necessarily on the romantic train for them at the moment as I'm enjoying Lowell/Liv so much, but at the same time I definitely wouldn't be opposed to them as eventual endgame. I think that the writers could very easily start nudging things in that direction if they choose too, best friends falling in love is a pretty common tv trope