Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-24-2005, 09:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remedy
It makes me wonder what's going on with her next album and how much say does Clive have?
Clive? Davis? Is he with Christina in her next album?

And ITA that both Christina and Mariah hit too many high notes. Like they have to hit it in every song they make.
Old 03-24-2005, 10:29 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maita
Clive? Davis? Is he with Christina in her next album?
Clive is head of RCA Group, I think. I know he's a picky person and will sometimes change what the artist wants. I have faith in Ron Fair, I just hope that this album is the genre she's going to stay in. I don't mind the dabbling in rock, R&B and etc. I just prefer that the artists finds his/her sound and stick with it and just grow into it.

We should all take a look at Pink's ablum it didn't do good at all.

Rem
Old 03-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rem, ITA about using Pink as a prime example of not wandering too far away from what your music type. And Clive is definitely picky but I"m hoping Ron Flair and Christina can make some great music together. He's watched her grow from day one and knows her music ability very well.
Old 03-26-2005, 04:42 AM
Master Fan

I don't think we have to worry too much about that. I think that Christina learnt her lesson, and I honestly can't see her ever releasing an album again where she wasn't 110% satisified with the final outcome. Heh. I think her control freak persona wouldn't let it happen.

I have to say that I agree with Mariah and Christina oversinging. Its not so much the high notes for me, I love high notes, and I think if you can reach them, and pull them off well, by all means. But I do think both girls sometimes work the vocal gymnastics angle a bit too much.

That being said, I'd still rather listen to them over 99% of the so called "artists" out there at the moment.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samii
I don't think we have to worry too much about that. I think that Christina learnt her lesson, and I honestly can't see her ever releasing an album again where she wasn't 110% satisified with the final outcome. Heh. I think her control freak persona wouldn't let it happen.
Oh, I'm confident that she won't let that happen. And I think that she and Ron have been together for so long that they definitely know what they're doing. I'm sure they won't screw things up after so long now.

Quote:
That being said, I'd still rather listen to them over 99% of the so called "artists" out there at the moment.
ITA. I'd rather listen to them oversing some notes than those crappy "musicians" lipsyching out there right now.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:58 AM
Elite Fan

I love Christina's voice. Her high and low notes are amazing. Mariah's voce it's great too, but she leans more on high notes. I think it's pretty hard to do those high notes she does, so I think her voice it's great. But, lower notes are very difficult and for Christina to do both, it's amazing. I'm pretty sure I'm not making any sense here, but I have to say I love Christina's voice the most.

Lyla: I love you too.
||
Old 05-05-2005, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Moni.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Pat

Lyla: I love you too.
||