Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2004, 12:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Transcripts of interviews?

If anyone knows of them and wants to post a link, plz do! thanks!
Old 10-03-2004, 04:13 AM
Passionate Fan

There are tons of 'em even some from way back in '99. Want 'em all?

I'll find some recent ones and post it up here later
Old 10-03-2004, 05:07 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks!

Im gonna be up for awhile so thanks!! ur a doll
Old 10-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

gg_all_da_way, welcome.

I'd love for somebody to post a transcript of Christina's recent trips to TRL and Oprah.
Old 10-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, those are the transcripts that I'm looking for!
Can't find any of em yet...
Old 10-05-2004, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me neither..I'll keep looking though.
Old 10-15-2004, 05:28 AM
Passionate Fan

just some random transcipts I found

AOL chat April 26, 2000

MSN chat June 8, 2000

TRL transciprt
April 29, 2004
Christina Aguilera phoned into MTV's 'Total Request Live' on Thursday to break the news that she's had to cancel her tour with Chingy due to problems with her vocal chords. Since her latest album 'Stripped' has been out for two years, she won't be rescheduling and instead will be working on a follow-up. Read on for a rough transcript.
Damien: On the phone, one of the "TRL" gaveries, she has been with us since the beginning it's ms. Christina Aguilera. What's up?

Christina: Hi. Can you hear me?

Damien: I can hear you.

Christina: Okay. Good.

Damien: Your voice sounds a little breaken up. Some late-breaking news. I have only heard vague interpretations of what's wrong. What's the deal?

Christina: Yeah. Well, you know, you mentioned my voice. Actually it has to do with my voice. Unfortunately, you know, I'm calling in to break the news that because of the press and everything has so much drama and might try to misconstrue everything, and I'm letting you hear it from my mouth first. Due to doctor's orders I have to cancel my summer tour. You know, due to the vocal strain I have been having lately. And it just needs some rest, so unfortunately, i have to cancel my summer tour. But really look forward to getting back out there and using this time to write for my next record, which I'm very excited about.

Damien: We're excited too. And now, has this been an ongoing problem? Have you dealt with this in the past and it's accumulated into a bigger problem?

Christina: I was doing some press earlier, some radio press, about, you know, this tour upcoming and being excited, because this is a different theme. I have grown into dafrpt artist again. Again this will make it even bigger an better just because I'll have the time to get the things right right for tour or whatnot. But, no, I have had vocal strain in the past. Because i do sing live, but i just got off of the tour, basically. On top of the world tour, and so I'm going to do this summer thing as a fun thing and I have a great show planned. But, you know, just came up. I was recording some vocals in the studio, and unfortunately i strained a couple chords. So, you know, I time to get better and it will make the future show to coincide with the next album coming up, which I'm very excited about. A whole different ball game, different thing. Give me time to write it and record it and get back on my feet an fully energized an ready for everybody.

Damien: You did an amazing job. I think you'll be applauded too for the justified an stripped tour. Did an amazing show with justin not too long ago. That was really great. What about rescheduling the tour? Are we going to reschedule? Is there any idea yet or is it too early?

Christina: Well, this tour basically was, you know, you know, it's pretty much a 2-year-old record at this point and we were kind of reinventing the stripped album. I have been flirting with the 1930's vibe, which the next album is a whole different vibe and new image. It will be really fun. We'll start with that idea with tour, but I think now that, you know, these volk strain has come up and whatnot, I'm going to take a minute, give my voice a rest and concentrate on making the next move, the biggest and the best yet.

Damien: The good news is you're not going to miss the season finale of "friends."

Christina: I'm -- well, i guess so, huh?

Damien: Feel better, drink some tea, some honey or something and nurse that throat. We appreciate you calling in.

Christina: Thank you so much. Thank you.
Old 10-15-2004, 05:34 AM
Passionate Fan

TRL February 2004

TRL: [ Cheers and applause ] And speaking of beauty, you guys are spokespeople for the mac cosmetics, the lipstick and the lip gloss.

Christina: Yes.

Missy: Yes.

TRL: So christina, I got to ask you, what is the campaign all about and why get involved with it?

>> I've got it right here. This is the fifth edition, i guess, of the mac viva glam 5 series, this is. And it can be worn by anyone, ooh louisiana. So it goes with anybody's skin tone or whatever. But it's -- i can speak for, i guess, the both of us when i say, it's for such an amazing cause and such an important one that's close to our hearts, which is everybody that supports and buys one of these lipsticks with the matching lip gloss or vice versa, whichever one, it goes to the mac aids and H.I.V. Foundation.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: Okay. And you guys, just to let you know, it's not like some proceeds. 100% of the proceeds go to it. When do they come out and when can we all buy them stores?

Missy: March.

Christina: March.

TRL: And I believe you can buy it in the store in march.

Christina: Never feel guilty about being beautiful because all the proceeds, 100% goes out for aids awareness. We're going to stick around and get more into you two. And since you all are such good friends, we're going to have you interview each other on those two black chairs over there.

TRL: Oh.

TRL: Right after this. Give it up for number 9, maroon 5 with "this love."

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: There goes your number fine video, maroon 5, "this love." They have been on the top 10 ever since they performed on the show last month. We thought we'd do something special since we have missy and christina here. We thought we'd let you guys interview each other. Missy, why don't you get it started. [popdirt.com]

Missy: Okay, christina. If you can give one piece of advice to all the boys you ever dated, what would it be?

[ Laughter ]

Christina: Where do I begin? No. I think -- i think just honesty and sincerity right off the bat is the most important thing, and that's key. And respect for your woman. You know? [ Cheers and applause ] Treat them how you want to be treated. Okay. And back at you. What did you think of 50 cent walking up on stage at the grammys when evanescence won best new artist?

Missy: That's a hard question, because i love 50. And -- i think, you know, he -- he felt like he deserved it, and he's a great artist. [ Cheers and applause ] So, you know, and -- I want to say that they're great artists, too, so, but you know, sometimes you just got to go up there and grab yours. So -- i love 50. So that was a hard question. But I'm going to get you back. Okay. What is the most expensive thing you ever bought.

Christina: Oh, that's a -- i don't like those questions. [ Laughter ] Because I like to keep it kind of simple. I borrow lots of things for special events. But -- no. I guess my -- it's got to be the little diamond things you do and diamond rings and things like that. I think. I think that would be. I bought my mom a house. Bought myself a house. [ Cheers and applause ] So things like that. All right. Who is the best person to party with besides me, of course? [ Laughter ] No, who was the best person to party with?

Missy: Ooh, god. Probably puffy. Puffy. [ Cheers and applause ] Now, do you hate being compared to pop stars like britney and jessica?

[ Audience boos ] These aren't my questions.

Christina: Blame mtv. No. No, i just -- i think, you know, there's just such -- out of everybody that is a music listener themselves knows, you know, knows not to compare anybody really. Everybody has their own shine andintheir own way. [ Cheers and applause ] You know pop so I've read worse so whatever. You know, i look at the pictures now. I don't even read it anymore. Because you can't believe it anyways. So anyway, now, be honest. And this is question from beloved mtv again. Do you ever really shop at the gap?

Missy: I shop --

[ Laughter ] I've shopped in the gap. I mean, eye feel like -- [ Laughter ] I got money. I can -- you know, i shop in the gap. Gap got some nice jeans like for real, for real. And honestly, i never really shopped in there at first until I did the commercial. And then when i went in there, i was like, okay, these jeans are look making me look real cute right now.

[ Laughter ] I need to be in the gap all the time.

TRL: Nicely done. Nicely done, ladies. We do like to throw the hard balls in there once in a while. Missy, you're going to head back and take some phone calls. So you can call her up at 888-311. 4343. More to come with christina and missy. Big show is just getting started. Stick around. "Trl" returns after this.

TRL: Hey, what up? Welcome back to wednesday's "trl." You're seeing missy backstage in our phone booth taking some of your calls. It's quddus here. I'm standing next to our other guest of the day, miss christina aguilera.

Christina: Hi. It's a little hard to hear. It's been a while.

TRL: It has been a while. Too long really.

Christina: I haven't seen you since the dirty performance.

TRL: Yeah, that was good.

Christina: I was literally sick, yes.

TRL: Yes. And last summer sum, you rocked it -- last summer, you rocked it with justin on the tour.

TRL: Did you guys ever watch each other's sets?

Christina: It's funny. We didn't really get a chance to collaborate, but we definitely have just so much respect for each other and each other's work and work ethic, which is, you know, he's -- and he's just a true gentleman. It's nice to see how he's grown up over the years.

TRL: So you would sneak a peek --

Christina: Yeah, he's great.

TRL: What did you learn from him as a performer on stage?

Christina: Learn from him? You know what? I just think -- that's an interesting thing to say.

TRL: Okay.

Christina: I just think his just energy and ability to just keep -- you know, just keep doing it, man. He just keeping moving. And there was a period where he was really sick. But he got up on that stage and he worked it, you know, even harder because he was feeling under the weather, which is -- i have so much respect for people that do that and really go out there on a limb to do that for their fans and whatnot. [popdirt.com]

TRL: You actually have a dvd coming out of your live show.

TRL: What can we expect from that?

Christina: Well, if you came it see me on tour, if you didn't this is the perfect time to see it again or see it for the first time. So it's called "stripped live in the U.K." That that's coming out in -- did they tell you? Because i forgot.

TRL: April as a matter of fact.

Christina: In april. So please pick that up. So if i if you want to see all sides of me in all realness, you know --.

[ Cheers and applause ] Media involved or all that stupid nonsense, then this dvd is a lot of different things, personal, behind-the-scenes, et cetera.

TRL: What tripped me out was that you actually co-wrote kelly clarkson's "miss independent."

Christina: I did.

TRL: And you're thinking about using it for "stripped." How did it get in her hands?

Christina: Well, it kind of is -- was awkward because it was kind of done kind of behind my back, if i can say. It wasn't her thing, but you know how this busy can be kind of crazy and kind of shady or whatever.

TRL: So she stole it from you is what you're saying.

Christina: No, I'm not saying that. I actually had a chance to meet her. I'm glad you brought that up. For the first time at the grammy after-party for the B.M.G. Thing. And she was a lovely girl. I have to say that. You know, she left before I got a chance to actually say that, because there was a lot of people around or whatever. But if you're watching, kelly, you're a sweetheart. And I'm glad -- if the song was to go to anyone that it got in your hands because you gave it justice and you sang. Okay?

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: That's good luck for you. We've been speaking about music and the music often it's -- there's a distraction from from it sometimes with things being misquoted.

Christina: Absolutely.

TRL: Things take things out of context. So i want to give you the opportunity to clear up some of the things you've been quoted as saying. "Blender" magazine.

Christina: Infamiliarous "blender" thing thing .

TRL: As they wrote it "she seems like a lost little girl. In our world there are different types of entertainers. Have you anker your artists and you have your entertainers. I'm an artist and she's a -- well" is that what you really think?

Christina: I've known britney for a long, long time. You know, i really had the first time to really full-on interact with her or have a chance to really see her at -- she retaliated, might i add, in an issue of her own, follow-up, but it was still the magazine pitting us -- they so knew what they were doing, just -- because I'm an honest person. And they just took my honesty and turned it around and made it seem like i was putting a dig in there. You know --

TRL: So you got love for britney?

Christina: I think she's a great girl. You know --

[ Laughter ] No, i do.

TRL: Okay.

Christina: I do. You know, i do.

TRL: But it's kind of a --

[ Laughter ] -- A prehencive love, conditional love.

Christina: No, i don't want you to get me wrong. No she's a sweet girl. This business can make anybody a little just -- you know, in a -- caught in a whirm wind and caught up in the wrong things. So you know, just, you know, get back to basics, britney.

TRL: You seem grounded, though, all all of it. If you guys want to holla back to christina, head over to mtv.Com to ask your questions.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: There goes blink 182 at number 7, "I miss you." You see missy wrapping up her time on the phones. There you go. All right. So you guys have been emailling us some questions for christina. Let's check on them right now. It's called a holla back. Here's josh from california.

Christina: We got in touch with each other, and he was actually a really nice kid, you know. Really, really a sweetheart. Can i just say something really quickly?

TRL: Absolutely.

Christina: Going back really quickly. I know this isn't on the cue card, blah, blah, regarding the britney thing. I did write her a letter regarding the "blender" article and it was very personal and it was about the fact that being two female artists in this industry we got to be there for each other. And I said i didn't stand behind the article and whatnot. But i have yet to hear back from miss brit. So if you hear this, I'd like an answer. I'd like a response. We do have a history.

TRL: That's really cool that you reached out like that.

[ Cheers and applause ] The people calling in to talk to you also want you to go back there to the phones and talk to them. So if you can --

TRL: Absolutely.

TRL: -- Go back to the phones. And missy, you can come on out after that. And you guys call us up at 888-311-4343. We got the "trl" premiere of the g-unipit and we'll see if britney can beat out chingy in the race for number 1. Stay right there, y'all.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: Welcome back to "total request live." Live from times square. Christina's in the back there taking some of y'all's phone calls. And right now i am here with missy elliott. It's real loud in here, you guys. How you doing, girl?

Missy: I'm chillin'.

TRL: Crazy, huh?

Missy: You're all real wild up in here.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: I love you, too. No, I'm just kidding. Getting into the business. This is not a test is your fifth album to go platinum.

[ Cheers and applause ] If you don't have it, you got to buy it. Actually, I love it, because you can put it in and listen to it the whole way through. And it's just hot. So I got to ask, what's the secret? You drink pimp juice or what do you do?

[ Laughter ]

Missy: Oh, god. Just staying -- you know, i pretty much stay in an isolated area when it comes time for my album. And unfortunately, i don't watch tv a lot.

TRL: Except for "trl."

Missy: Yeah, yeah, of course, of course, "trl." And i don't listen to the radio that much so i can stay creative. And you know, try not to follow somebody else footsteps and just make my own kind of style.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: Absolutely. You got to be unique because that's all we have. Right?

TRL: The video has been on our countdown. It's hot because i love it. My favorite part is the kids. Y'all, we got the kids doing their thing. Now, where did you find these kids? How did you teach them to dance like that at that young of an age?

Missy: I didn't teach them. They came like that. Like allison, the little girl that was in "work it," she -- actually, she's if a movie, and she has like a show on nickelodeon. She's a superstar now. So I have to book her this time around. But those are the kids come from L.A. And actually, it's a clown dance. They call it clown dancing, the dance where they dancing real fast with the clown faces.

TRL: This?

[ Laughter ]

[ Cheers and applause ] You did it, too.

Missy: Nobody, come on. I was trippin'. You know, I was not doing that. I wish i could, but that's a dance from L.A. And --

TRL: The clown dance.

Missy: Yes, the original rich clown dancing.

TRL: You're bringing it to the east coast.

TRL: In march you're launching the virgin triple threat tour.

Missy: Whoa.

TRL: That's you, beyonce, and alicia keys.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: That's going to be hot. So maybe you can 0 give us a little tidbit is there going to me a chance during the tour all three of you will hit the stage together?

Missy: Everybody asking and I think that's what we going to to have to do. Everybody keep asking are we going to come on stage together.

[ Cheers and applause ]

TRL: All right. So there you guys heard it on "trl." They're going to have do it. More with missy after this. Back to your top 10. Going down two spots from yesterday, it's our girl, beyonce doing her thing with "me myself and I."

TRL: Hey, that was beyonce at number 6, "me myself and I." I'm back here in the phone booth with christina. You've been taking some calls. How's it been so far?

Christina: Good. I love talking to people one on one. I'm liking this operator gig. I might change professions.

TRL: You want to take one right now?

Christina: Yeah, let's do. What do i press?

TRL: Three is hot right here. Hello?

Christina: Hello?

Fan: Hello?

Christina: Hi.

Fan: Hi, christina.

Christina: Hey.

Fan: How are you? This is eric.

Christina: Hi, eric.

Fan: I just wanted to ask you, if you had to team tour with someone else, who would it be and why?

Christina: Team tour. Well, justin was a sweetheart, as we mentioned earlier. But, god, my ultimate like fantasy tour would be to bring lauryn hill back and --

[ Cheers and applause ]

Fan: I love lauryn hill.

Christina: I would just love to do something with her in the future one day. I had a chance to talk to her once before before i made my "stripped" album and she was beautiful and she had the most loving and inspiring words.

Fan: Right.

Christina: She's a really cool girl. So that would be my ultimate dream.

Fan: Can I tell you something?

Fan: I think you're amazing. I went to your concert at nassau coliseum.

Christina: Did you?

Fan: Yeah, and I was foolish. I was crying. It was ridiculous.

Christina: Oh.

TRL: You sound like a grown man, too. So that's saying something.

Fan: You're great.

Christina: Thanks a lot.

Fan: I love you.

TRL: Thanks for calling, eric.

Fan: Thanks.

TRL: All right, y'all. Welcome back to the one and only "total request live." We have had a great show so far, and it's only getting better. We're getting closer to revealing your number 1 request for the day. I also want to members, don't forget the mac glam 5 lipstick. 100% of the proceeds going -- and the lip gloss makes me feel beautiful. I want to thank you guys for coming by today.

TRL Great having you.

[ Cheers and applause ] Don't leave us hanging for two years before your next appearance.

Christina: I know. I know.

Missy: And I got to say, y'all, the audience, y'all hype as ever.

*********END*********

Last edited by maita; 10-15-2004 at 05:40 AM
Old 10-15-2004, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

maita, thanks for posting those.
Old 10-16-2004, 01:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by M_J_23
maita, thanks for posting those.
No problem
Still looking for that Oprah transcipt..