Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2005, 09:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can relate to most of them but mostly Walk Away. Because for like 5 years of my life I put up with alot of crap from someone I thought I could trust. Someone I thought I loved, but comes to find out what I thought was love from that person wasn't love it was jealousy. He was overprotective. I finally got the chance to break away from his overbearing and controlling behavior when he signed up for the Marines before we graduated high school. He'll be back in a couple of months. I'm just praying i can be strong again to not get back in the sitch. I have a boyfriend who really does *love* me. I know I love him. I know i could have never loved the other person. He's confused me so much in my life, he used to call to upset me and he'd literally brain wash me to try to get back with me. My boyfriend called him to tell him to leave me alone and he made him feel bad for yelling at him to leave me alone. he was that good at playing with your mind.

Sorry for the long explaination.

Amber
"Somewhere in the darkest corner of your darkest dream, there is a place where all that is lost can be found. And there in that darkest corner, crouched in the cold, you will find me...and you will find yourself."--Davey Havok of AFI
Old 04-07-2005, 03:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Amber~*~
I can relate to most of them but mostly Walk Away. Because for like 5 years of my life I put up with alot of crap from someone I thought I could trust. Someone I thought I loved, but comes to find out what I thought was love from that person wasn't love it was jealousy. He was overprotective. I finally got the chance to break away from his overbearing and controlling behavior when he signed up for the Marines before we graduated high school. He'll be back in a couple of months. I'm just praying i can be strong again to not get back in the sitch. I have a boyfriend who really does *love* me. I know I love him. I know i could have never loved the other person. He's confused me so much in my life, he used to call to upset me and he'd literally brain wash me to try to get back with me. My boyfriend called him to tell him to leave me alone and he made him feel bad for yelling at him to leave me alone. he was that good at playing with your mind.

Sorry for the long explaination.

Amber

Wow, that is...well there are no words to say... I'm with you that must have been and must be very hard, but you have to be a ''fighter''

And I can't really decide between 3 of them:

1. Walk away
2. I'm ok
3. Loving me 4 me

But I think which song impressed me the most was I'm ok, there are so many real feelings in it which you can listen to from her voice, but the others are really great songs, too with such great meanings and thoughts ....well that's it.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah in high school a best friend of mine of 8 years decides one day, i'm not good enough for her.
She gets online with me and im's me telling me i'm worthless and all of this. Gives me no explanation why she hates me and all this stuff. That took a loooong time to get over. My *own* cousin decided to play her part of telling me all this stuff she said to her about me and then she'd run and tell the other girl lies that i said. I don't talk to either of them now. I only see my cousin and shes getting married next month and I already said I'm not going. So Fighter reminds me of that whole delima. That was my senior year of high school too. And the part about it that was bad. I had a class with her she sat behind me and i was so scared to death she was going to try to kill me that a friend of mine would walk me to class, sit with me for like 2 mins... and be late for his class b/c if he didn't sit with me i'd ditch class. I've had it bad for my life with friends, but I'm only stronger for it.

Amber
"Somewhere in the darkest corner of your darkest dream, there is a place where all that is lost can be found. And there in that darkest corner, crouched in the cold, you will find me...and you will find yourself."--Davey Havok of AFI
Old 04-15-2005, 03:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Yeah in high school a best friend of mine of 8 years decides one day, i'm not good enough for her.
She gets online with me and im's me telling me i'm worthless and all of this. Gives me no explanation why she hates me and all this stuff. That took a loooong time to get over. My *own* cousin decided to play her part of telling me all this stuff she said to her about me and then she'd run and tell the other girl lies that i said. I don't talk to either of them now. I only see my cousin and shes getting married next month and I already said I'm not going. So Fighter reminds me of that whole delima. That was my senior year of high school too. And the part about it that was bad. I had a class with her she sat behind me and i was so scared to death she was going to try to kill me that a friend of mine would walk me to class, sit with me for like 2 mins... and be late for his class b/c if he didn't sit with me i'd ditch class. I've had it bad for my life with friends, but I'm only stronger for it.

Amber
That must've really been bad. I wouldn't know what to do if I were in your place. I'm glad that you're doing OK now.
Old 04-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Extreme Fan

^ can completely relate. They're all out of the picture now, though.

I am in love with "MakeOver" at the moment...gods, how I love that song.
Old 04-29-2005, 06:08 PM
Master Fan

I can relate to Walk Away and Beautiful
Old 05-01-2005, 02:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Fighter.
100 % all the way.
It's been my pick me up song since i first heard it..
used to get bullied a fair bit when i was young..so thats how i feel now like a fighter

lame i know heh..
Old 05-02-2005, 03:26 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua's fan
Fighter.
100 % all the way.
It's been my pick me up song since i first heard it..
used to get bullied a fair bit when i was young..so thats how i feel now like a fighter

lame i know heh..
Not lame. Glad that your a fighter now.
Old 05-02-2005, 02:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maita
Not lame. Glad that your a fighter now.
thanks
Old 05-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Amber
gosh i can totally relate with you on that.
I had a best friend in high school who suddenly decided to ignore me..it first started off with her pretending not to see me when she walked past me and then increased from there. So i flat out ask them why they are doing this because they were really hurting me..and you know what they said?
becasue i jsut dont want to talk to you anymore..
i was crushed..4 years on and im still being ignored..and dont know why..
the only difference is now " i'm a little bit stronger".
Old 05-04-2005, 12:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua's fan
So i flat out ask them why they are doing this because they were really hurting me..and you know what they said?
becasue i jsut dont want to talk to you anymore..
i was crushed..4 years on and im still being ignored..and dont know why..
That sucks. I've never had this kind of experience in my life so I don't really know how bad this hurts but I'm sure it was pretty bad. I couldn't imagine my friends doing that to me. I wouldn't know what to do if they did. If your friends treated you badly just because they didn't like talking to you anymore maybe they aren't good/true friends after all. Atleast you found out about it sooner than later.

Quote:
the only difference is now " i'm a little bit stronger".
That's good to hear.