Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-20-2004, 03:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Which song can *you* relate to the most?

- I can relate to "I'm OK" although it's not drastic like that, I can relate to some of the songs and stuff.. thats why i love it so much, Christina has got such amazing strength to sing it..
Old 12-20-2004, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

gg_all_da_way, nice idea for a thread...but I think we have one already.

But I like your choice and also to Fighter. I mean who hasn't been betrayed or lied to.

Also Infatuation too.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Extreme Fan

The Voice Within probably. And Cruz. Have been in a search for an identity and somehow these songs fit.
Old 01-01-2005, 11:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

For me its Fighter and Beautiful because I myself have delt with low self esteem and this song finally made me wake up and stop listening to what society claims is beautiful
Angsty Artists #39/ Crime Stopper # 21/ Outcast#53/ Choker #19/Ashley(Melissa)#22/Carnivore#19
Old 01-02-2005, 02:12 AM
Extreme Fan

That's a loaded question...

My first choice would go to "Fighter" because it basically keeps me going, but there's others that hold deep meaning for me too. For instance, I played "Cruz" maybe a day or two after my Dad died to ease the pain a little, but now it makes me think of him and that time a little too much, so I don't play it often. "The Voice Within" has a similar effect (I can hear his advice through the lyrics), so does "Beautiful". I just love the whole album, really. My copy is so damaged from over use.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Soar has inspired me a lot. Whenever I'm feeling low or down and out, I just put on the song and it somehow eases the burden. Beautiful, I think most of us can relate to the song one way or another. I don't think it's possible for a person to have no insecurities at all. So, yeah, it reminds me that I need to just be myself and not live up to the standards set by others.

Old 02-03-2005, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

The Christina songs I can relate to the most are Cruz, The voice within, Beautiful and Impossible. They all are awesome and have me inspired a lot, especially when I was down.

Last edited by Dreamer who loves candy; 02-03-2005 at 09:25 AM
Old 02-18-2005, 08:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer who loves candy
The Christina songs I can relate to the most are Cruz, The voice within, Beautiful and Impossible. They all are awesome and have me inspired a lot, especially when I was down.
Hi Welcome to the board!

It's great that Christina's songs inspire you.
Old 02-18-2005, 09:40 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maita
Hi Welcome to the board!

It's great that Christina's songs inspire you.
Hi Yeah, most of her lyrics are really powerful, "Cruz" always gets me, especially when I'm sad.
Old 02-21-2005, 11:42 AM
Addicted Fan

For me it's Beautiful, it's a very strong song and so true
Old 02-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Dirrty all the way! haha jk

I'd have to say The Voice Within for finding the courage to believe in yourself first and foremost. Cruz same thing for looking for something in yourself. and Walk Away cuz i've been in situations where i just can't walk away!

purplestar
Old 02-26-2005, 04:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Hi For me, it's ''I'm ok'' , it's such a dramatic song and she sings it with so much feeling in her voice, I've never heard sth. like that and for her courage to do this, she earns a lot of respect!Pia