Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2005, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Remember when...(Our favorite Christina moments)

I thought it'd be a cool idea for each of us to reflect on some *interesting* moments in Christina's pasts.

I guess I'll start:

Remember when....Benji & Joel hosted TRL for an entire week and Benji had been going on and on about how big of a crush he had on Christina and then she called the last day they were hosting and agreed to go on a date w/him; causing Benji to start blushing on live television.

Remember when...Christina presented Eminem with his MTV music video award and they finally put their beef to rest (creating several Em/Christina fanfics along the way )

Remember when...Christin and Britney walked out onstage at the MTV music awards holding hands

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 01-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Age, great idea. And I definitely remember when Christina presented that award to Em, big props to carry that out for her.

- Remember when Christina won her 1st. Grammy...it shocked some people! But we all knew.
Old 01-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, good idea Age!

Pat I'll never forget that moment.

Remember when.. Christina tripped when she walked on stage with Sharon Stone at the MTV Movie Awards. That was funny

Remember when.. Christina cried in her MTV Diary when she and friends went back to their old house. Aww..
Old 01-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

maita, great moments.

- Remember in Stripped in NY, she got teary eyed when talking about 'I'm OK' song.
Old 01-12-2005, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Remember when...Christina got upset 'cause a photographer didn't get her kissing her female make-up artist and she had to do it all over again

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 01-18-2005, 02:00 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-a-licious
Remember when...Christin and Britney walked out onstage at the MTV music awards holding hands
A pic of them together presenting this award is one of my fav - dont know if we will see that again!

Its GREAT to be politically correct!
Old 01-18-2005, 06:16 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Age-a-licious
Remember when...Christina got upset 'cause a photographer didn't get her kissing her female make-up artist and she had to do it all over again
Nice! Yeah, I remember that. That was fun!
Old 01-25-2005, 11:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Remember when... Christina performed onstage at the VMA's with Fred Durst. I don't really like Fred, but I thought it was pretty awesome at the time.

Remember when... Christina won Best New Artist over Britney Spears? She totally wasn't expecting it!

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Remember when.... Christina performed "Run To You" at the BET Awards in tribute to Whitney Houston. And Whitney thanked her for the best rendition of the song she's ever heard.
Old 01-29-2005, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

MiSS-LiNNy , I remember that and that has to be one of my favorite all-time Christina moments.

- Remember when Christina went Halloween shopping with her mom and spent alot of money there. LOL
Old 01-31-2005, 06:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSS-LiNNy
Remember when.... Christina performed "Run To You" at the BET Awards in tribute to Whitney Houston. And Whitney thanked her for the best rendition of the song she's ever heard.
Wow.. I didn't know that. I saw the performance but I never knew Whitney thought it was the best rendition of the song ever.