Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-28-2004, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

OT- 7: Give us something to talk about

Since our last post was at 251, I decided to start another thread.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 07-28-2004, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for starting the new thread.

Glad to hear things are looking up for your sister-n-law. And your right...as long as she makes your brother happy, everything is all good.

I try to get along w/ mine for my brother...at first it was hard since it felt like she was taking him away. My brother and I are close, so when she came along, it bothered me alot. Know what I mean?
Old 07-28-2004, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

I used to have a really good relationship with my brother but after a while we just kept distancing ourselves from one another.

Old 07-28-2004, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yea that's what I'm afraid of too..he's always been a big part of my life. And to have him slowly not be...that scares and makes me sad.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

If you make a good effort not to distance yourself from one another you'll be okay.

It's hard for my brother and me 'cause I live in Florida and he lives in Arizona and right now he's stationed in Afghanistan.

Old 07-28-2004, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yea I know what you mean...that's why I try to make a effort getting along w/ his wife. I don't want to be another problem to have him deal with. I'd rather be there for him if he has a problem w/ her or something else.

Aww that sucks that your brother is stationed over there, I didn't know that.
Old 07-29-2004, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Okay, so my sister-n-law told my mom and I over the phone that she was skinny and a size 0 but words don't do that description justice.

This girl looks in need of a blood transfusion and about a month supply of beef. She's SOO pale and SOOO skinny, I'm talking anorexic skinny. Her cheek bones are protruding out of her face and her hip bones are sticking out all over the place.

My mom's first reaction when she saw her was: "Oh my god!"

Old 07-29-2004, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

DAMN...just by reading makes her seem skinnier than Calista Flockhart...if that's possible.

You know I wouldn't mind being skinnier...but not that damn skinny where you can see my bones or I look like anorexic. That's looks gross.

My sister-n-law is skinny too...really skinny but not sick looking. When she got pregnant it looked like she just had a balloon under her blouse.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

You never know a person until you hear their wife talking about them. Turns out my brother sees me as this good girl who my sister-n-law could corrupt if she wanted to (he doesn't know me that well.)

She told me that my brother is like a bad boy gone good. He used to smoke weed (never knew that), he used to drink a lot (never knew that), and some girl messed up his head and told him she was pregnant with his kid (defiantly didn't know that.)

It's crazy..you think you know a person until you hear someone else talking about them and then you realize you didn't know them at all.

Old 07-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Age, I can understand, my other brother (I have 2) is sorta like your brother in a way. There was some stuff I didn't know about him that surprised me. I thought I knew most everything about him but I guess not. And it is weird thinking you know that person and you don't.
Old 07-30-2004, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Speaking of knowing a person when you really don't, I woke up this morning to find out that someone had stripped the tags/front bumper off of my car.

Tristan and I aren't really sure but we think Cecil had something to do w/it 'cause on Tuesday Cecil told me to meet him at this store (I went there before and the owner was mad at me 'cause I had a Maryland Terps tag on the front of my truck) and him and his friends were looking at my truck while talking and then I followed Cecil home and these guys kept looking at me funny. I heard alarms going off when I was w/Cecil in his house but I didn't think they were coming from my truck.

This morning I saw Cecil to ask him about my tags and he said: 'I don't rememember, I don't know...how are you doing?"

Danielle sounds that suspicious enough to yell at him but I don't want to call someone out, ya know?

Old 07-30-2004, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn that's messed up yo....
Old 07-30-2004, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

I'm still kind of mad but all of my friends are pissed. They want to knock out the windows in his car but I told them "Don't do that 'cause I don't have enough bail money to get all of you out of jail."

Old 07-31-2004, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yea and that be alot of money huh?

Aunt Flo came for a visit..
Old 07-31-2004, 10:07 AM
Master Fan

Cecil called me last night high as a kite wanting to hook up. I stared at the phone like he was crazy. Afterwards he was like: "Where are you at?" And when I told him I was in South Beach, he was like: "Who gave you permission to go there?" He needs to check himself!

That sucks. I'm trying to send her on a permanent vacation.