Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2005, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Age, I'm not really sure right now. But I'll let you know when I do.
Old 02-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Cool. Maybe they'll show it tonight at my job. (Hopefully)

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 02-18-2005, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Age, the Celeb game is today at 7 on ESPN. And here's the list of Celebs who are going to be there.

Stars Hoop it up at the McDonald’s NBA All-Star Celebrity Game Presented by Sprite

NEW YORK, NY (February 8, 2005) – Music superstar Nelly, singer Ryan Cabrera, multi-talented performer Ice Cube, star of the box office hit “Are We There Yet,” along with TV stars Danny Masterson of “That ‘70s Show” and Donald Faison of “Scrubs” will join NBA and WNBA players for the McDonald’s NBA All-Star Celebrity Game presented by Sprite as part of NBA All-Star 2005 in Denver. The game will be televised live on ESPN on Friday, February 18 at 7:00 pm (ET) from NBA All-Star Jam Session.

Halftime of the game will feature a special musical performance by 18-year-old R&B sensation Ciara.

Other celebrity participants include Sugar Ray front man and host of “Extra” Mark McGrath, music producer, artist and record executive Jermaine Dupri, Grammy Award-winning artist Brian McKnight, professional skateboarder Eric Koston, “Entertainment Tonight” weekend anchor and correspondent Kevin Frazier, “Blind Date” host Rodger Lodge, along with WNBA players Lisa Leslie, Diana Taurasi, Becky Hammon and Nykesha Sales. NBA players Andre Miller and Earl Boykins will serve as the team’s head coaches. ESPN studio analysts Greg Anthony and Stephen A. Smith will act as General Managers.

I'm glad to see Ciara performing during the half-time show.
Old 02-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi guys!
I'll probably be away for a few days. I'll be going out of town today and I'll be back on Thursday. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access there so..

See ya!
Old 02-20-2005, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Stressful day

So I've worked this entire weekend and today I was scheduled from 2-10. I didn"t feel like working and I heard that my manager was going to cut one of the hostesses for the night so I told him to go ahead and cut me since it was 5 and I already had put in enough hours for the weekend. Anyway, my boyfriend said he wasn't home yet so I chilled there for an hour and then went to pick him up. My manager then calls and asks me to go run an errand for him. I had to go and get 12 bottles of whip creme on 40 bucks. I ran out of money half way through the run so I had to come back and then he was like go get me some to go bags (mind you, I wasn't on the clock) and I did. So, afterwards, he was like: 'You can eat here on me!" My boyfriend hadn't ate all day so he was happy as hell. All we had was dessert and chicken fingers. Afterwards I dropped him off and another hostess told me to chill at my job for another hour and we could go drink at her house. While I was waiting, the girl who does to-go's came up to me begging me to run to Arbys for her 'cause she hadn't aten all day and had to go back to prison (she's on a work release) in a few hours. I ran and got all the way to arbys just to remember she never told me what the hell she wanted. I had to call her and then tell the man what she wanted. Afterwards I had to wait anouther half-n-hour before my friend got off and another half n hour before we could get to her house to drink. Right now I'm like half wasted and half exhausted.

All I can say is...it's been one very long day,

Old 02-21-2005, 07:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

maita: have a nice trip. Have fun.

Adrienne: your day sounds terrible. But you'll be able to rest these next few days, won't you?
Old 02-22-2005, 05:08 PM
Master Fan

No. I have a lot of stuff to do

Old 02-23-2005, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys...sorry I've been MIA. We had Monday off and then Tuesday I called in sick. Feeling sorta better but work is work.

maita, hope you have a great time.

Age, sorry to hear about your long day. Hope you can get some time to yourself to relax or just catch your breathe.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:51 AM
Passionate Fan

Hi guys! Just got back from my trip. I'm in school right now. I came here to take an exam I missed but our prof isn't around so I have to come back on Saturday. Ugh!

My trip was really fun though. I met up with friends from high school and we had a great time! I also got my US visa so yay! I'm gonna miss my friends if I'll go to the US though..
Old 02-24-2005, 07:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

maita: I'm glad you had fun on your trip.
You had to do an exam on saturday?
You'll be moving from the Phillipines to the USA? That will be a big move.

Pat: I hope you're feeling better.

Last edited by Anabela; 02-24-2005 at 08:08 AM
Old 02-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

maita, again glad to have you back and hear you had a great time. It's always nice to catch up with old friends.

Anabela, thanks.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys.

I finally moved into my new cube yesterday. Feels so strange being out in the open....I liked fading into the background instead.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope you start enjoying your cubicle soon, Pat.
Old 03-01-2005, 09:46 AM
Passionate Fan

Anabela Thanks! Yes, I was supposed to take the exam Thursday and then it was moved to Saturday and then stupid prof cancelled AGAIN and moved it tomorrow (Wednesday). And yea, my family's moving to the US. I know, it is such a huge move and I have mixed feelings about it. It'd be fun to be in a new place but I'll definitely miss everything here at home.

Pat Thanks again! It is really nice to catch up with old friends. Happy moments. Hope you enjoy your cube!
Old 03-01-2005, 10:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Can you believe I'm sick again?
My body is too frail. Everytime I get a little of cold, I get sick. I hate this.