Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2004, 10:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Christina's Style - What's your favorite look?

I actually the look that she's sporting now! but the Dirrty was OK too.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Favorite style?

Now that's a hard one since I've liked them all so far.
But I'd say the black hair she was sporting duringh er Stripped tour. And blonde look now.
Old 07-13-2004, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

I love her new look but I have to go with the black hair her dirrty peroid.
Old 07-21-2004, 04:21 AM
Addicted Fan

I love the black hair; however, the strawberry blonde looks nice on her. I love her bags more than anything.
Old 07-21-2004, 04:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Remedy
I love the black hair; however, the strawberry blonde looks nice on her. I love her bags more than anything.
Her bags? The ones she brings with her at the airport are the ones which I . She has a black and a white kind of it. I don't know what brand it is though.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think there Louis Vutton, not sure if that's spelled right though.
Old 07-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Extreme Fan

My favorite is the one she has now. I love it when she has her hair long and curly, and I of course love the color. She's also starting to lay off the tan a bit, so that's definitely a good thing.

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 07-21-2004, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Christina with her black hair. I think it really brought out her eyes (somehow) which I loved!

Yellow is for "I'm working on it."
malia tate
Old 07-21-2004, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ITA plus I loved it all long and wavy sorta curly.
Old 07-21-2004, 07:39 PM
New Fan

Christina's look

I think the blonde look worked for her for a while but if she didnt change she wouldnt be successful. This new look with the black hair and her being dirty is working too but sometimes she tries to look outrageous to the point where she's scary, but she still looks good.
Old 07-22-2004, 04:55 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by glory fades
She's also starting to lay off the tan a bit, so that's definitely a good thing.
ITA and she took off the nose piercing she had that I didn't really like.. but the labret[?] piercing she had was OK for me.. but she also took that one off..
Old 07-22-2004, 06:08 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by maita
Her bags? The ones she brings with her at the airport are the ones which I . She has a black and a white kind of it. I don't know what brand it is though.
Yes, thoses bags. I actually bought one, it wasn't the original but a copy from Nine west; however, I still love it.

I love her shoes and hats also. She has a great style when she is wearing for herself but for some reason it is not the same when she does the red carpet. Too many miss for me.

Rem
Old 07-22-2004, 08:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Yup! When she's just out in some events or something, she kind of dresses down and looks really nice.. with her caps (the trucker hats are the ones I the most), her jeans and a nice pair of shoes but when she does the red carpet and sorta dresses up, a lot of times she misses. I wonder if she does it on purpose or what?
Old 07-23-2004, 03:46 AM
Addicted Fan

I thought that I would bring this over here since it deals with her looks. It is a little outdated; however, very intersting.

CHRISTINA AGUILERA explained her new look - she appeared as a Marilyn Monroe-style siren to open the Harrods sale on Monday - by saying she wanted to conquer the silver screen. "It's very exciting and will be an image change," she said.

"It's that whole world of glamour and Hollywood and stars like Marlene Dietrich and Marilyn Monroe." The singer is also rumoured to have spent ££6,000 on John Galliano underwear at the store.

DIRTY UNDERWEAR?

CHRISTINA AGUILERA's catwalk experience this week has given her a taste for it. The blonde singer, who wowed the crowd at the Dsquared2 menswear show in Milan, has admitted that she'd like to design her own line of lingerie.

"I want to do a really high-end line with beautiful pieces that are a little out of the ordinary, a little edgy and so feminine and so beautiful," she told Women's Wear Daily. Aguilera, dubbed "our little kitten" by the DSquared2 designers Dean and Dan Caten, revealed that she had been in talks with various companies regarding licensing but said that there was no launch date planned as yet.

"Nothing is set in stone," she said. "I'm such a collector [of lingerie] and I do so much research on pieces from the Twenties, Thirties, Forties, old pin-up and fetish wear, that eventually I would love to do my own line." And the one-time face of Versace intends to remain on the fashion scene for some time yet. "It's so much fun to be on this side of the spectrum of entertainment and dabble my foot in the fashion world," she went on. "It's such a live, fun, energy. There's nothing like it."

Source: vogue.uk
Old 07-23-2004, 03:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by maita
I wonder if she does it on purpose or what?
I wonder that too. She has great taste . . . I am just confused on why she wants to hide it on the red carpet.

We need to sit down and talk to Trish.

Rem