Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Absolute Fan

EEEKK! Watched the movie twice already within 3 days!! LOVED IT. The story had its cheesy moments, but I found it didn't take itself too seriously, so it made for superb entertainment. There were certain things that I didn't like, bit of nitpicks like:

Spoiler:

But oh, the chemistry between Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy was amazing. They really made me cry after the movie as I thought of the great friendship Erik and Charles could have had, what an awesome team they would have made. Oh, Magneto, WHY?

Also, I have a crush on Michael Fassbender now. I watched every interview of him. The ones he gives together with James McAvoy are hilarious.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by **confessa (View Post)
EEEKK! Watched the movie twice already within 3 days!! LOVED IT. The story had its cheesy moments, but I found it didn't take itself too seriously, so it made for superb entertainment. There were certain things that I didn't like, bit of nitpicks like:

Spoiler:

But oh, the chemistry between Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy was amazing. They really made me cry after the movie as I thought of the great friendship Erik and Charles could have had, what an awesome team they would have made. Oh, Magneto, WHY?

Also, I have a crush on Michael Fassbender now. I watched every interview of him. The ones he gives together with James McAvoy are hilarious.
Spoiler:
Old 06-08-2011, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

WHOA! I just got back from seeing the movie and I LOVED it!
It was totally the best out of all the X-Men movies
Simon Spier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:05 PM
Total Fan

Me too I think it was definitely the best out of all of the movies.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
MBfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 05:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma (View Post)
Loved the cameo!
There was another cameo - the woman who plays the older version of Raven (Mistique) also appeared in the scene where she's in bed, trying to seduce Magneto.
Ninja Skittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:29 PM
Loyal Fan

No it wasn't.It's nothing like the comics and those weren't the original 5 X-men.Cyclops,Jean,Iceman,angel,Beast were.The timeline is all off too.Alex Summers is Scott Summers younger brother.

True Love
*Butterflies* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 05:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

yeah, the time line is all off. But I think it's talking about the past? Anyway, I don't really care about the time. The only thing I care is the story.
I'm not a fan of the comics, but I LOVED the characters SO MUCH!
All of them are SO COOL! They got different powers and I really wish I could have art least one of the powers!
However, I don't remember the characters' names. I do remember the DIAMOND lady. I wish I could have her diamond body! It's so beautiful! And also the girl with wings (like butterfly).
I was still excited about it right now. And I'm now watching the past series of X-MEN which is supposed to be watched before i watched this film.

Zoe |My Sun Will Shine
ktwzoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBfan19 (View Post)
Me too I think it was definitely the best out of all of the movies.
agreed i floved it!!! hopefully the make it into another trilogy
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:17 PM
Total Fan

I would definitely love another sequel to Xmen First Class. It would be awesome to see the story leading up to the first Xmen with Storm, Cyclops, Jean etc. I think they could definitely do it for sure.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
MBfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

Interesting seeing his find all of them and take them in.
Old 06-22-2011, 01:05 AM
Master Fan

Just saw the movie and loved it. I love the fact that it wasn't just a big action flick with big special effects, it actually had a heart, a story, and strong acting performances. Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy were amazing, I love their chemistry together and their friendship. I think they are my favorite part of the movie.
Old 06-22-2011, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Just saw the movie and loved it. I love the fact that it wasn't just a big action flick with big special effects, it actually had a heart, a story, and strong acting performances. Michael Fassbender and James McAvoy were amazing, I love their chemistry together and their friendship. I think they are my favorite part of the movie.
hey i totally agree they made the movie what it was it was great not to over the top ... can't wait for the other movies when they do add the rest but how would they do that i don't know cause in the movie storms a little girl
Summer Falls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Oh I can't wait to see what could come next for the movie franchise with hopefully the same actors.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

i just saw the movie today it was AWESOME , did you see the kisses coming i totally didn't expect them
Old 06-23-2011, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

I loved the cameos, they were well done and funny.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top