Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2011, 07:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

hey jordan & everyone! thanks! i hope you have a good trip jordan!

omg yes i loved the movie! it was awesome!

i would def see it again!
Old 06-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

just dang impressed over this movie, since it was considered the stepchild of the x-flicks.

Michael Fassbender= FINE FINE FINE !

Everything was just wondeful here.
gambit78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg yes micahel is def hottttttttt! :thud; he is my profile pic now!

i really want the dvd to this movie!

http://www.fanforum.com/f26/michael-.../#post56198710

i keep re watching the trailer! so i can keep looking at michael/magneto!

Last edited by quin0611; 06-04-2011 at 06:27 AM
quin0611 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

That was pretty good. Sure, if you know the comics you gotta ignore the real history. Like Raven and CHarles? Not adopted or any kind of siblings. Alex Summers? Scott's little brother. Shaw's powers....who knows where they came up with that one.

But if you look at it like a reboot, like the new Star Trek was then its really good. Alot more adult then the previous movies. I enjoy'd it.

): )
Old 06-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just saw it and LOVED IT!!!!!!!

It's so great, definitely one of my favorite movies of this year and i felt like one of the first x movies when i was watching it. I really loved the friendship between Erik and Charles.

I want to see it again
lovedamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Saw this tonight and loved it!

Loved the cameo!

Quote:
Michael Fassbender= FINE FINE FINE !
Yes, yes, and yes!!!

Quote:
I really loved the friendship between Erik and Charles.
Me too.
Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

What a wonderful movie! I was a fan of the first two X-Men but this one was definitely the one I enjoyed the most. I love that they explored the psychological aspects of most characters, so it made it possible for us to understand the differences and similarities in their personalities and in the way they see/will face the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedamon (View Post)
I really loved the friendship between Erik and Charles.
It was beautifully portrayed wasn't it? one of my favourite scenes is the one in which Charles gets into Erik's head and evokes his happiest memory so that he can achieve calm/peace of mind. It was a heartbreaking scene.

Last edited by <Marina>; 06-04-2011 at 11:32 PM
<Marina> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Marina> (View Post)
What a wonderful movie! I was a fan of the first two X-Men but this one was definitely the one I enjoyed the most. I love that they explored the psychological aspects of most characters, so it made it possible for us to understand the differences and similarities in their personalities and in the way they see/will face the world.

It was beautifully portrayed wasn't it? one of my favourites scenes is the one in which Charles gets into Erik's head and evokes his happiest memory so that he can achieve calm/peace of mind. It was a heartbreaking scene.
It was beautiful, since the moment they meet and how he tells him to let it go or he will die in the process, i was very touched and that moment when he gives him peace ofm mind it's truly beautiful. I was so sad at the end, i knew it was coming because we know they're no longer together in the future but i was so sad for both.

Michael is so hot!!! When I came home my first thought was to look who is he, i had no idea and then i saw he was in 300, that hot crazy guy!!!
lovedamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Saw this tonight with my best friend, we're both pretty big fans of comics and comic book movies. What an amazing movie. From the first scene of Eric bending the gate that we saw in X1, I knew it would be a good progression. I was really impressed at how much the movie moved me. I really felt for young Eric, and also between Raven and Hank, their struggle to get rid of their physical imperfections. I think it was nice to see how they dealt with it, at that age. Story was great and I think it flowed really well, and you know how they introduced each character was done so well.

Michael was HOT and so badass! When he was in the water, twisting those chains round the ship, like wow! I was so happy to see Havok in there. One of my favourites of the comic too. He looks exactly how I pictured too!
Old 06-05-2011, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg yes michael was so bad ass & sexy as erik/magneto! i loved that scene too misst89!
Old 06-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

I saw this movie last night as I was blown away by it. By far the best movie in the franchise since X2 eight years.

Michael was great as Magneto and I have to say I liked him alot better then Ian McKellan in the role.

I will also say that my funny moment of the movie was a special cameo scene. I am sure those of you who seen the movie know what I am referring to.
The Survivor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

There were a couple camoes that were pretty good. The Wolverine one wasn't to my liking. He didn't really belong their in the first place. Originaly, I do believe Xavior tried to recruit Sabretooth.

But then, we all know this movie is only lightly based on the comics.

): )
Old 06-06-2011, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The movie makes me want to check out some of the back catalog of comics too as some of the mutants weren't familar to me. Emma Frost was great though! I really hated the Wolverine movie so this was a huge thing for me.

I think Matthew Vaughn did a great job directing. He did Kick Ass which was an amazing film too so I am so happy he did this. Bring on more!!
Old 06-06-2011, 04:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Making this much box office should be in itself a miracle considering its a prequel, no big name stars, and set fifty years ago.
(Some said it was disappointing for being the lowest opening money maker of the x-films)

When I first saw the previews, I was UNDERWHELMED. Doing a prequel about the two oldest X-characters in the Xfilms didn't seem to resonate. I'm sure that the folks who didn't buy tickets felt the same way and stayed away.

Watching it, OMG, I had the same feelings as folks who loved this film. That the producers/writers/director CARED about the story and a well-plotted film. That I was blown away by Fassbender's Erik, and made me care enough to go, who is this actor and backtrack is past work?(had no idea he was in 300) I knew McAvoy would be a great Charles but Fassbender just blew me away. I just want to twitter the hell out for this movie and pimp Fassbender all over. I only hope for the best for this DAYUM FINE talented actor.

As a comic reader, I swore I wouldn't like X-Men in when it came on film 11 yrs ago. But I simply loved it and acknowledged it was movieverse. I then felt the same with XMFC.

Kudoes to an entertaining film.
gambit78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

In case of spoilers I'll tag it.

Spoiler:

over all I will definately recommend this movie.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top