Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2007, 03:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Trust the man

A romantic comedy, you'll love it if you are a fan of David Duchovny. Not the best performance of Julianne Moore, imo.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

I know this doesn't count as a movie but since I watched like 5 in a row it sure felt that way....Veronica Mars season 1 DVD's...I was pretty surprised that I actually enjoyed the show as much as I did.

I'm loving how LMS is finally getting seen by people since it was released on DVD. It's one of my personal favorites--I'm also liking all the awards it's been winning.

I'm seeing Pan's Labyrinth, Iwo Jima or The Queen tonight...I'll be sure to post on here right after seeing it.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

"It seem impossible-but after losing a leg to cancer, accomplished dancer Homer Avila returns to the stage without crutches, performing with Andrea Flores in duet choreographed by Alonzo King. In rehearsal Alonzo says, "It's often when these obstacles come, that you have to reveal to yourself who you are. Who you are is forced to come forth!" We witness determination, skill and courage as Homer collaborates in his now "imperfect" body-his "one-leggedness" turns into transcedent beauty."

Inspirational.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
I'm broke so I can't rent movies and I have to wait for them to come on to HBO, Starz, Showtime, IFC, etc. I understand, I just hate spoiling myself. Also, I'm jealous you got see lots of movies and I didn't.
I got this 10 free DVDs rental pass, that's why I was able to see it. I'm jealous that you have cable.
Nora: I read where you were shot 5 times in the tabloids.
Nick: It's not true. He didn't come anywhere near my tabloids.
Old 01-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Markedblackbehr: Where do you live that you can see movies like this....sometimes I dislike my city because, though we do get a majority of indie movies, we rarely get documentaries or indies like this one.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondroad17 (View Post)
I got this 10 free DVDs rental pass, that's why I was able to see it. I'm jealous that you have cable.
We could've switched!