Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2004, 10:26 AM
Addicted Fan

Thirteen. Wow. I was just so happy with all of the performances in the movie, it was a great movie. I enjoyed it very much. Evan Rachel Wood should've gotten an Oscar nomination she played that part so well.

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 02-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw Win A Date With Tad Hamilton. I actually liked this movie, I thought it was going to be really cheesy and stupid but it was funny and I enjoyed it.
Old 02-22-2004, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

Intolerable Cruelty - Um... I thought the movie was great during the first half hour, but the rest just dragged on and on... Really stupid, actually. It's a good thing I waited til video! I wouldn't have wanted to pay $10 on a movie that didn't really interest me...

[ 02-22-2004: Message edited - nellie - ]
Old 02-23-2004, 06:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] A Night to Remember - My new favourite [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Absolutely adored every second of it!!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] The Farmer's Daughter - Very well put together film with a superb cast. Made for me by Loretta Young but it also had a great story behind it.
Old 02-23-2004, 10:00 AM
Total Fan

I saw Miracle yesterday, which was pretty good but I didn't see myself in the crowd, which sucked.

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

I went and saw 50 First Dates this past Friday. I thought it was really funny, sweet & cute. Drew and Adam have great chemistry and I loved it.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Old 02-23-2004, 04:25 PM
Addicted Fan

The Lost World: Jurassic Park and Jurassic Park III yesterday in a DVD dino-fest. Neither of them match up to the first one I don't think, but they're good fun and those dinos are pretty nasty. Just hope they stop at 3 though, I'd hate to think of a JP4.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-24-2004, 12:00 AM
Total Fan

Brown Suger- I really enjoyed this movie. Great romantic comedy. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2004, 01:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Anger Management. I thought this was soooo funny. Wasn't fussed about seeing it, thought I'd find it quite lame, don't like Sandler much, but I was laughing all the way through. Jack Nicholson can do no wrong, I loved it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Lucky Partners - Considering this had two of my favourites in, I was expecting it to be a lot better than it was. It did pick up after a slow start and I loved the ending but not one of their best.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Chicago - Fabulous! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Love the way the songs are so cleverly weaved into the story and adored Catherine Zeta Jones, who was stupendous!!

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Pirates of the Caribbean - Orlando [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] (That's all I can say [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] )
Old 02-25-2004, 11:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Along Came Polly. Got free tickets to a preview which was good - it really cheered me up for a couple of hours. Totally predictable, but who cares? Philip Seymour Hoffman should be in every movie.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Somethings gotta give

funny movie.. i love Jack nicholson.. and he and Diane have great chemistry

and i wanna see along came polly [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-25-2004, 04:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Just the other day I finished watching Blazing Saddles in film class. This movie is one of the most hilarious films I have ever watched. I don't really like comedy movies because not all of them are funny and Blazing Saddles was pretty satisfying.

I also watched Under the Tuscan Sun yesterday. It's an ok movie. It's not boring but it's not great. If you ever want to watch an angst-free romantic comedy, this is the movie to watch. Everything in it was enjoyable and it kind of makes me wish I can buy a villa in a foreign country.
Old 02-26-2004, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

Psycho - All I can say is OhmyViggo's butt. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2004, 10:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ's Girl:
<STRONG>Something's Gotta Give

Funny in places but too long</STRONG>
my thoughts exactly. still loved it though..it was highly entertaining & Keanu Reeves was gorgeous! [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

icon by Ron_Cullen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread