Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2004, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

What was the last movie you saw? With a brief thought on that film - # 1604

Go on.
Old 02-15-2004, 12:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Miracle. It made me proud of the United States Hockey Team of 1980 ~ they proved to everyone in the US and other countries, their coaches, including themselves, that dreams can come true if you really believe in yourself. Great movie. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

[ 02-21-2004: Message edited AdriaMichelle ]

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 02-15-2004, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Anywhere but Here: Loved it. Susan Sarandon was great. Awesome soundtrack too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 02-15-2004, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

I just got done watching Under The Tuscan Sun with Diane Lane and I LOVED IT!!!! This was really the feel good movie that I needed, it was sweet, funny, heartbreaking and romantic. I've loved Diane Lane, ever since she played Cherry Valance on The Outsiders! I think every girl should see this...it's really worth it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 05:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Fury - Very powerful film and extremely well acted, especially by Spencer Tracy who was superb. Watched mainly because I love Sylvia Sidney but I think the film would have been great even without her.
Old 02-15-2004, 11:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Christmas in July - Wonderful movie [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img] Insanely funny as only Sturges can be and glorious from start to finish.

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Perfect Strangers - I love anything with Ginger Rogers and this was no exception. Not too happy with the ending but then I always want everyone to live happily ever after [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Total Fan

The Princess Diaries- Funnier then I'd thought it would be. I really liked it.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Bridget Jones' Diary [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Love it.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Sweet and Lowdown. Don't know why I haven't watched it before, a very sweet little movie.
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Loyal Fan

BIG FISH Ewan is my god. No matter what he is doing, what he looks like, he is my god. Was a typical Tim Burton film, with essentric characters and fantastic wimsical scenery. Before I saw it I went on and on about how he would get an Oscar, but now that I have seen it, I feel others are more diserving. I love you Ewan, but Jude diserves it.

Brilliant film, I give it 8/10
Old 02-15-2004, 11:20 PM
Addicted Fan

8 Women - um. This movie freaking rocks. Lots of little twists, and the songs were cool, too.

icon credit
Old 02-16-2004, 12:23 AM
Loyal Fan

50 First Dates. Cutest lil' movie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 03:06 AM
Loyal Fan

In The Cut, it was dark & disturbing to say the least. The story/plot was weak, but I think Meg Ryan did quite well with this role. Especially when all you've seen her in is romantic comedies.
Old 02-16-2004, 05:41 AM
Extreme Fan

As a lover of musicals, I had been longing to see Fame, which I finally saw on Friday. Well, I did like it but certainly not as much as Flashdance and A Chorus Line. It was quite enjoyable nonetheless. Only thing that surprised me is how Ralph kept rambling on and on about Freddie Prinze's suicide. I hope he was a better actor than his son, otherwise I certainly wouldn't understand what all the fuss is about. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CrabbyCancer69:
<STRONG>I just got done watching Under The Tuscan Sun with Diane Lane and I LOVED IT!!!! This was really the feel good movie that I needed, it was sweet, funny, heartbreaking and romantic. I've loved Diane Lane, ever since she played Cherry Valance on The Outsiders! I think every girl should see this...it's really worth it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Totally agree with you. All women should watch it. I knew I would like it but didn't know if I would loooove it, but I did. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I watched Brokedown Palace on Valentine's Day. (so romantic, I know [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ). Not the first time I had seen it, but I'm still confused as to who smuggled the drugs. Or did neither one of them smuggle the drugs? Every person I watch it with seems to think Claire Danes did it. But I don't think she did.. I don't think... anyway, I always love her performance.

Just thought I would throw that in this thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread