Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2016, 09:01 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
The Secret Life of Pets - thought it was an ok film, bit blah I thought, but lovely ending..
I thought it was cute when I saw it in theaters, but all of the parts in the previews were the best in the movie.

Old 01-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Flowers in the Attic/Petals on the Wind- well these were two twisted films about messed up families, they kept my interest but they felt like a ridiculous plot they'd have in Hollyoaks!

The Blind Side- a very heartwarming film about an affluent woman that takes in a poor guy who has nothing and helps him turn his life around, that it was based on a true story made it all the more lovely.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why him-eh
sing-good
Dan and Blair
Old 01-01-2017, 12:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

I saw Collateral Beauty yesterday, and it was ok. It had moments of trying to be too artsy where the SL wasn't quite clear/didn't add up. Overall, I enjoyed it though.

Old 01-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Deepwater Horizon - really good cast, true story about the oil disaster of 2010. Good, emotional film...

"A fresh start. A Happy Ending." "No, a Happy Beginning"

Old 01-02-2017, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

lala land - ryan did a fantastic job with learning to play the piano. but i though their singing/dancing was just ok. the movie was enjoyable but nowhere near as great as everyone was making it out to be in my opinion
Old 01-02-2017, 11:02 PM
Loyal Fan

The Girl On The Train- I enjoyed this and thought it was a faithful adaptation of the book. Easy to follow as long as you've read the book I know people who haven't struggled a little. Decent performances, good little thriller.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finding Dory-of course I've seen Finding Nemo...I enjoyed the sequel! One of the better animated sequels I've seen. Even though at the end of the day it is a kids movie..it was a good look at mental illness...very inspirational for people of all ages! Recommend!
Jacob/Paul Ryan/Mike Luke/Mark Charles/Erik Michael/James Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb John/Dorian Wes/Travis Nev/Max Ichabod/Abbie Thorin/Bilbo Robin/Much Neal/Peter John/D'avin
Old 01-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Good Will Hunting- I honestly thought this might be a boring film based on the sypnopsis so I guess that's why I'd never bothered watching. But it was excellent, the script was fantastic and wonderful performances especially Matt Damon and Robin Williams. You care about the characters and just a really good story.

The Girl With All the Gifts- the weirdest zombie film I've seen in awhile it was okay but probably not for me, but it made some interesting points about humanity.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

The Girl on the Train - was an ok thriller, bit weird and I figured it out half way through..

"A fresh start. A Happy Ending." "No, a Happy Beginning"

Old 01-07-2017, 05:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Hidden Figures - This was one of the best movies I've seen in a while. I loved how real it portrayed the dramas of the time for the main people while telling their amazing stories. I also did some looking into the story's background and the movie did a great job of being accurate too.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Girl on the Train was nowhere as good as the book, but I did enjoy the movie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
lala land - ryan did a fantastic job with learning to play the piano. but i though their singing/dancing was just ok. the movie was enjoyable but nowhere near as great as everyone was making it out to be in my opinion
I loved it. i thought it was super charming, and the fact that Ryan and Emma couldn't sing added to their characters IMO.

I also was a fan of the ending.

Old 01-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Fences- you know Denzel was great in this but for me Viola Davis stole the show she really is fantastic.
Old 01-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)

I loved it. i thought it was super charming, and the fact that Ryan and Emma couldn't sing added to their characters IMO.

I also was a fan of the ending.
i love emma and ryan, i found them charming as always. but i just thought the movie was ok. maybe its one of those movies you need to watch more than once ?
Old 01-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
i love emma and ryan, i found them charming as always. but i just thought the movie was ok. maybe its one of those movies you need to watch more than once ?
Hmm...maybe or maybe you felt it was too hyped?

Closed Thread   Post New Thread