Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2005, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah she is, I would hate to have a mom like her. I feel sorry for you Carrie
My LJ
Old 02-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Is netflix worth it I've been thinking about trying it but wasn't sure. I saw a few weeks ago the preview for the ring 2 has anyone seen it? Hopeflly it's not a crappy sequal.

*Laura*
Old 02-11-2005, 12:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks guys. It is hard to have a Mama who acts that way, but at the same time, I am more upset w/ the fact I really did not have friends. I mean Sue and Tommy were nice, but Tommy - is now gone. The first kiss and the first boy who ever liked me is gone. Sue - I admire the fact she was a high school guidance counselor.

Regarding the sequal -

They never should've killed off the character of Sue Snell - that was why I thought it was pretty good. Cause that character was so essential to whole story, including the book and the movie and it was really stupid to kill her off. She was the only one besides Tommy Ross who really understood why Carrie was the way she was. That made me upset, but other than that - I thought it was pretty good.

Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I hope that you have a great one.

Laura - Netflix is good, if you don't mind paying $17.99 a month for it. My brother uses it and he loves it. I heard that Blockbuster is $14.99 a month, so whatever you choose I hope that you enjoy.

"No matter what kind of day I am having butterflies will always help me cope."
Old 02-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laura- I read about the movie for Ring 2 but I havent seen a trailer for it yet. Is the trailer available to view?

Carrie- Aww yeah, Tommy and Sue were a good ones. Im sorry to hear about your lost Please, dont kill me

I agree, they shouldnt of killed off Sue
My LJ
Old 02-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Master Fan

I agree about the sequel to Carrie. I liked it a lot though.

So funny about your family, Carrie.

I think the Ring 2 will be good. The Ring was one of the few movies in past years to creep me out. But it only lasted till the movie was over. After that I was not afraid of my tv as some said.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Old 02-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

I just got back from seeing Boogeyman. It was good.

Little idiots were screaming though.

Old 02-11-2005, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stupid little kids . Im just going to wait until it comes out on dvd so I can watch it alone in my room without any noises plus it sucks that its PG-13 cause then you know alot of annoying kids will be in there being loud.
My LJ
Old 02-11-2005, 08:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hey
Im trying to get here as much as i can, but i cant get on the net as much as i used to.
Any way i just finally finished Halloween 2 and halloween 3 is next, people keep telling me that halloween 3 is the worst one. I also watched another thriller called "Nemises Game" Which actually wasnt that bad, its was good.

Until next time cya
Im a Cute little #196
Old 02-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey you! Has your internet be stupid and wont let you on or are you just a busy little bee? lol. I agree with whoever said that Halloween 3 wasnt that good because it wasnt.
My LJ
Old 02-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Halloween 3 had practically nothing to do with the rest of the series

ohh! someone told me to post here, so here I am, #31~ lol I got a avvie made just for this thread! lol oookay then. lol

-- Patti
--
Old 02-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstorm18
Stupid little kids . Im just going to wait until it comes out on dvd so I can watch it alone in my room without any noises plus it sucks that its PG-13 cause then you know alot of annoying kids will be in there being loud.
That's exactly the way it was. I asked my friends "How did all these kids get in? Is it PG-13?" I wish they had just upped whatever and thrown some cussing in for an R rating instead.

Old 02-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Cubby*~
Halloween 3 had practically nothing to do with the rest of the series

ohh! someone told me to post here, so here I am, #31~ lol I got a avvie made just for this thread! lol oookay then. lol

Yay, you came I love your avie, its awesome. So are those your three favorite horror movies then?

Nancy- I know, I hate going to PG-13 horror movies because the only thing I hear is little girls screaming and little boys acting like they are so cool and making fun of the movie, its drives me crazy
My LJ
Old 02-13-2005, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Me too.

I like Cubby's av too.

Oh this is totally OT, but anyone watch Fresh Prince on Nick at Nite. Hehe. Love this show.

Old 02-13-2005, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I do! I use to watch it all the time when it was on and also Rosanne
My LJ
Old 02-13-2005, 02:30 AM
Master Fan

It was the one where Lark Voorhies from Saved by The Bell shows up with Carlton's "baby". Carlton was like "I loooove you, I miss you" back and forth to Lark and Will made a puke face.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread