Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 AM
New Fan

i'm going on the 19th! its a double feature, twilight first (on the big screen once again, where it should always remain) and then new moon. god, im pumped. 8 more sleeps!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

that sounds awesome.. Have fun.
Old 11-11-2009, 04:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think I'm going to go see it like a week later, but I am going to go see it twice or something.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 PM
New Fan

will anyone be dressing up for the premier? home made "team edward/jacob" shirts? fangs?

i know harry potter fans went all out. we definitely need to outshine them.
Old 11-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

^my friend bianca wants to wear wolf ears to the showing, but i said i wouldn't sit next to her if she did (she loves jacob, but ships edward and bella).
Old 11-12-2009, 07:16 AM
Extreme Fan

mmmbacon I love your icon!

do you have the big pic of it?
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Only a week from now and I'm going to see New Moon, hardly can't wait!!!

''if you need to hear why I love you, I can go on all night''

Last edited by Spacebabe; 11-12-2009 at 09:44 AM
Old 11-12-2009, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepideh T (View Post)
mmmbacon I love your icon!

do you have the big pic of it?
thanks. no sorry i don't, but here is where i got it:

Twilight, New Moon Movie, Bella & Edward Graphics, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn | Twilight Guide
Old 11-12-2009, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for all the info !!!
I just got my tickets for the 20th afternoon. I have class in the morning

I don't post here often .... but do read the posts
Old 11-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awesome! Enjoy.
Old 11-12-2009, 06:26 PM
Total Fan

I love that pics of them.:d
JACK♥KATE FOREVER
LOST FOREVER✈ {the end} {2004 - 2010}
Old 11-12-2009, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

MTV’s ‘New Moon’ Specials Take Twilighters Behind The Scenes
Ever since they first read Stephenie Meyer’s novel, Twilighters all over the world have been counting down the days until next week’s release of the “New Moon” movie. Now, MTV is joining the party with our very own prime-time specials welcoming the newest film in the “Twilight” franchise to the big screen.

On Monday, November 16, at 10 p.m. ET/PT, MTV will air “Love Bites,” an exclusive half-hour special examining the lives, love and literature fueling Hollywood’s current obsession with “Twilight” stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Utilizing new interviews, never-before-seen footage and the vast library we’ve accumulated over the last few years of being the fans’ top “Twilight” news resource, we’ll show you the couple affectionately known as “RPattz” and “KStew” like you’ve never seen them before.

In case that isn’t enough of an Edward and Bella blowout, we’ll be following that show with “New Moon Revealed” at 10:30 p.m. ET/PT. Hosted by our own Twi-Hard reporter Kim Stolz, the show will explore the “Twilight” phenomenon while answering the fans’ most burning questions from the serious to the sublime to the just plain silly.

“Love Bites” will get up close and personal, chronicling the relationship between Pattinson and Stewart from its early stages through their present-day reign as purveyors of Hollywood’s top romance. MTV will dig into the archives to give viewers a peek at their first, very intimate audition on director Catherine Hardwicke’s bed, as well as the early interview on the “Twilight” set where the duo spoke candidly about building their chemistry. Hitting the streets of Vancouver and Portland, where the films were shot, viewers will find out what goes on when the cast has downtime and what local bars, restaurants and locations they frequent — as well as hear from the people who see them when they are off camera.

In “New Moon Revealed,” MTV News will provide fans with unrivaled access to the “Twilight Saga,” courtesy of a 30-minute special anchored from “New Moon” mall events in Los Angeles and Chicago. The show will prominently feature die-hard fans of the series as they clamor to get a glimpse of the actors they’ve worshipped from afar. In the show, MTV News will count down the five hottest, most burning questions fans of the “Twilight” series want answered — from exploring how stardom has changed Robert Pattinson, to finding out whether Kristen Stewart is on Team Edward or Team Jacob, to telling the behind-the-scenes tale of how Taylor Lautner almost lost the role of Jacob.

As always, MTV News is all over “Twilight.” And on November 16, “Revealed” and “Love Bites” will give vampire lovers something extra special to sink their teeth into.
Old 11-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am looking forward to watching it....
Old 11-15-2009, 09:18 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys. Does anyone know anything about the New Moon cast being on the Ryan Seacrest radio show during this next week. I want to go down there tomorrow but I am trying to find out who will be on first. Thanks!
Old 11-16-2009, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, sorry I do not...

Less than a week to go..... YAY!