Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Teen Spirit (2011) #1

Some of my favorite teen comedy movies are definitely Mean Girls, Clueless and She’s All That. I’ve been waiting for another movie along those same lines to come along, and fortunately, ABC Family has delivered! I work on behalf of the network, and I’m pumped to tell you that the world premiere of Teen Spirit is coming to YOUR TVs on Sunday, August 7 at 7/6c. Amber Pollock (Cassie Scerbo) is the queen bee of her high school, and the one thing she’s missing is the title of Prom Queen. She doesn’t want anyone standing in her way, and unfortunately, that bad behavior comes back to haunt her in a freak accident at the prom. Her only saving grace in the afterlife is to help her school’s least popular girl reign in the Prom Queen title. Think she will be able to do it and “live” happily ever after? Don’t forget to mark it on your calendars!
ABCFamilyTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I would like to see this movie
Old 05-30-2023, 04:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Ah, I remember this movie from my teen years and when I was still watching Freeform.
Ladybird16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread