Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2016, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Cool!

~ Pari ~ addicted to brainies Icon by me
Old 05-28-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The women of 'Suicide Squad' talk to Entertainment Weekly about their characters - Batman News
Margot Robbie is vicious and Cara Delevingne did WHAT to prep for Suicide Squad??
Quote:
The latest issue of Entertainment Weekly features a page dedicated to the women of Suicide Squad, and The Daily Superhero has transcribed it for fans to read online. Hear from Margot Robbie, Viola Davis, Cara Delevigne, and Karen ***uhara in the excerpts below.

Margot Robbie on Harley Quinn
“David [Ayer] really wanted her to be strong, badass and nuts — but fun as well. Whenever I would be inclined to play into the comedy or play her more likable, he’d always direct me the other way. He wanted her to be pretty vicious.”

Viola Davis on Amanda Waller

“‘How can I be a badass?’ I had to do it internally. Of course I wore my ‘fro. And I embraced her bio. That was all I had. I didn’t have a cape or a golden lasso.”

Cara Delevingne on June Moone / Enchantress

“David [Ayer] asked me to go into a forest under a full moon and take my clothes off to feel what nature felt like, to feel what it felt like to be an animal. And I did it. It didn’t sound that weird to me.”

Karen ***uhara on Katana

“She has this samurai spirit, and that’s something I’ve been watching and learning about my whole life. I felt like I knew Katana as soon as I read the comic.”
Old 05-28-2016, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Thanks for all those goodies!
Old 05-28-2016, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome
Old 05-30-2016, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the news!!

Old 05-30-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome
Exclusive: 'Suicide Squad' is most tweeted upcoming movie
Quote:
According to the social-media company, Suicide Squad is the most tweeted upcoming summer movie coming out in the next three months. The film, out Aug. 5 and starring Will Smith and Margot Robbie, garnered 1 million tweets between March 1 and May 26. Online conversation was boosted around the movie thanks to a Joker Twitter emoji with the hashtag #JokerWasHere — shared by the new Joker, Jared Leto, to his 2.27 million followers — and an April trailer that had more than 130,000 retweets and 170,000-plus likes.
Old 05-31-2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Warner Bros. UK releases weird soccer style promo video for 'Suicide Squad' - Batman News
Quote:
A soccer manager named Roy Hodgson just named his 23 man squad for Euro 2016, so Warner Bros. decided to have a little fun with their own squad.

In the video above, we hear an announcer spit out the “stats” for the main cast of Suicide Squad, and there’s cool new shots of all the characters too.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the stuff!

Old 06-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome
Suicide Squad: New Character Posters Revealed - IGN

Old 06-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^French magazine Cinema Teaser just revealed two covers from their upcoming Suicide Squad issue. The magazine will be on sale on June 8th.
Old 06-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Joel Kinnaman Talks About Leading A Bunch Of "Psychopaths" In SUICIDE SQUAD

Quote:
"He wants to solve this with his team of operators that he can trust, but now he has these psychopaths that do no follow orders. Over the course of the movie he sees how effective they are and also that they have a moral foundation that they stand on."

Tatsu Yamashiro aka Katana, played by Karen ***ukara, is his partner/bodyguard on this mission to deal with who knows what. "She's got my back," says Kinnaman about his mysterious partner. "We have a history but it doesn't really get explained." ***uhara went on to add that even though Katana is there to protect Flag, she finds herself feeling at home. "Her journey is trying to find people she can trust. She starts off a lone wolf, but by the end of the movie she's really become part of a family."
Old 06-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exclusive: Jared Leto's Joker to be featured in Rick Ross and Skrillex 'Suicide Squad' music video - Batman News
Quote:
Jared Leto put his Joker costume back on and shared some pictures on Snapchat, Twitter, and Facebook. .....
Leto was in Miami shooting a music video for Rick Ross and Skrillex’s new song (don’t know the title yet), which will be included on the Suicide Squad soundtrack. Apparently the music video will feature the Joker himself!

The song premiered earlier this year at WAV Nightclub in Atlantic City. It’s hard to make out all of the words, but you can definitely hear “Suicide Squad”, “Gotham City”, “Killer Croc”, and “purple Lamborghini”, a reference to Joker’s car in the movie (though it’s not actually a Lamborghini, it’s a custom Vaydor 35).

Old 06-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Another test screening held in Sacramento, CA.
Early Reviews Say Suicide Squad Is Mind-Blowing
for Suicide Squad, and don’t worry, there are no spoilers to be found here.

Quote:
Reddit User: soyodu

“This was an advanced screening where we didn’t know what the movie was. Initially I thought it was Trek, IDR or Bourne, until the NDA said Warner Brothers on it. I will tell you there was NO standing ovation, but a decent amount of people clapped in the end. In fact, when they first told us we were going to see a screening of the movie, pretty much the whole theater cheered and screamed. At the end, probably only half clapped…which doesn’t mean the other half didn’t like it, but if this was like a thursday night showing with fanboys, I have no doubt it would have been a much bigger applause…

This is an unfinished cut. There was lots that I really liked, good action, pacing (for the most part). But as I’ve said there were 2 characters who had a decent sized role in the plot/story that did not connect with me. I could care less about them. They tried for an emotional scene and yea…didn’t work. But yes, walking out, I’ve heard a few people raving about it, and a few just good/pretty good. The person I was sitting next to came with his family and he didn’t even know the movie after they announced it (older guy) and he said it was ok. I didn’t stick around to hear if anyone had anything bad to say.”

Reddit User: Malachim

“You will like every single member of the Squad, with Harley (obviously) stealing the show. She’s a star and everyone will love her. This is the type of movie that demands a sequel. I’m sure critics will find ways to hate it (it’s basically a gritty action movie with comic book characters and a Hot Topic aesthetic, which honestly might turn critics off), but DC fans will like it. The BIG thing is that the movie literally saves DCEU Batman. This Batman is BTAS personified.”
Old 06-06-2016, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New still
Old 06-06-2016, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top