Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

It does. But what I'm most excited about seeing is Annakin's transformation into Dark Vadar!
Old 05-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

I can't believe we're less than a week away from The Big Day. I found out today that my local theater is offering a midnight showing, but I won't be able to make it (as much as I'd like to) because of work the next day. I really hope I get to see it Thursday night, though. I saw the trailer on the big screen last weekend when I saw 'Kingdom of Heaven' and it looked FANTASTIC.

I've done pretty well as far as not spoiling myself silly for the movie. I don't want to know too much to soon.

Jen | tumblr
Old 05-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to see this movie

I never saw the originals, and wasn't the least interested when episode I came out. Then I was at a friends house and her brother and friend watched it, and I liked it. Ep II was great, imo.. I thought it would be so long until the next one.. but now here it is about to come out at the cinemas
Old 05-14-2005, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't been spoiling myself either. I want to see it all on the big screen that first night.
Old 05-15-2005, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

I am a huge fan of the original Star Wars trilogy. Used to be a fanatic and such I watched the "new" movies and I kinda appreciated them, although to me they seem something very different from the original movies.
I must say I am very curious about this last movie, mostly because it refers a lot to the older movies. Lucas did a great job in creating this universe

Photographs
Blog
Old 05-15-2005, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

I love the original trilogy. The new ones aren't on the same level, IMO, but I thought Episodes I and II were decent. I'm anxious to see how Episode III ties everything together and makes it one long story.

Jen | tumblr
Old 05-16-2005, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALittaM
I must say I am very curious about this last movie, mostly because it refers a lot to the older movies. Lucas did a great job in creating this universe
Don't know how spoiled you are, but yes, there are many ref. to ANH in ROTS.

He did an amazing job of creating a universe with endless possibilities.

Next media after this...TV!

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

The second you guys feel this thread should turn into a Spoilers version let us know so Shr or myself can update the title.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I have a feeling you'll have to update it after Wed. night

Alex

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

looks like I will be seeing this movie on thursday. I didnt even know I was going to see it until my friend james bought me a ticket It does look good though so Im sure I will enjoy it
My LJ
Old 05-16-2005, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll try to see it on Thursday. Most likely, with all the buzz and hype this movie is getting, I won't get to see it until the weekend.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:00 AM
Elite Fan

Ebert and Roeper give the movie "Two Thumbs Up" The only critics that really matter anyways

Alex

Old 05-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Since today is "the day", I edited the title to include Spoilers in our discussions and reviews.

However, I think everyone pretty much knows what is going to happen as far as the overall storyline since that isn't a huge secret and never was
Old 05-18-2005, 09:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Ugh! The theater I work at had an employee screening tonight at 6, of course they didn't ANNOUNCE IT. Ugh, friggin' IDIOTS! I had to work the midnight show and some crazies showed up, dressed up and everything. I hope to see it soon -- looks to be a good movie.
Old 05-19-2005, 05:10 AM
Loyal Fan

My GOD!

Just saw it and WOW!

SO VERY GOOD.

Heartbreakingly sad, yet hopeful all at once (and hey, we all know the saga has a happy ending, right?)

My friends and I were all going: NO ANAKIN! DON'T GO EVIL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haha, but we all knew how it ends!

19th May 2005- The Sith gets its revenge. Where will you be?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top