Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2004, 11:50 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by S.A.S.H.A.

Watch LEGO's Spider-Man: The Peril of Doc Ock!

[
Brilliant!
on a Miracle Drug
Old 07-09-2004, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, why and how is Harry so unbelievably calm at MJ's wedding? Does he even recall finding those things of his dad's the night before?

Also, does Peter's grandmother ever find out that he is Spiderman?

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 07-10-2004, 12:46 AM
Absolute Fan

Hmnn, Maybe Harry felt that he upset and pissed off one friend that he didn't want to do it again. I dunno...
Congrats Kasey Kahne #9
2005 Chevy American Revolution 400 Nextel Cup Champion

Welcome To The O.C. Bitch
Old 07-10-2004, 01:51 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by vc318
Okay, why and how is Harry so unbelievably calm at MJ's wedding? Does he even recall finding those things of his dad's the night before?

Also, does Peter's grandmother ever find out that he is Spiderman?
aunt.

and maybe he's just looking like he's calm cause he doesnt want to look angry or what not at mj's big day.
Old 07-10-2004, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyZ
Brilliant!
Glad you liked it.

Sasha
Old 07-12-2004, 06:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by vc318
I think because he was thinking of all the destruction he's going to do with the stuff he found i.e. in the next sequel. Btw James Franco is so gorgeous. Yum!

Old 07-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by dawsonandjo1
I think because he was thinking of all the destruction he's going to do with the stuff he found i.e. in the next sequel. Btw James Franco is so gorgeous. Yum!
I agree, it's because he's become evil...
Old 07-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Loyal Fan

I really liked this movie... The pace was much slower than the first one, but i thought in some ways it was better... I really loved the conversations Peter had with Aunt May esp the one about heroes... I liked how they increased Aunt May's role... Rosemary Harris is such a good actress...I also really liked the MJ and Peter Parker romance... Very sweet... I agree that Dr. Octopus didn't have much of a "prescene" in S2 but I think that's because unlike the Green Goblin, he's not individually causing havoc... he's very calculative and wants to kill in a "practical way" by using his science machine...
As for X2 being stronger than Spiderman 2.... I dunno... I defintely think that X2 was better than X1, but I found X2 to be an okay movie for some odd reason... I probably think it's cuz I had really really realy high expectations and it just kinda missed...

Shetan
Old 07-13-2004, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

If anyone wants screencaps to this movie for avatars, icons, banners, wallpapers, etc., you can download 1,007 caps here.

Sasha
Old 05-29-2005, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

In my humble opinion Spider-Man 2 is an excellent movie, X2 is great entertaiment.

I have both on DVD, I have both Spider-Man and X1.5 also, those two are better matches. They're both good movies.

The thing that keeps X-Men from being a really great movie beyond sci fi is the under-development of the political themes. If the writers could balance the social allegories and the political discourse while upholding the entertaiment and visuals then X-Men3 can be the sci fi movie to END all others.

Spider-Man 2 found the balance but doesn't have the potential X-Men has because X-Men can be so many things. From a political fantasy, to sci fi with important social commentary (like the original Dawn of the Dead).
Old 06-25-2005, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR
In my humble opinion Spider-Man 2 is an excellent movie, X2 is great entertaiment.

I have both on DVD, I have both Spider-Man and X1.5 also, those two are better matches. They're both good movies.

The thing that keeps X-Men from being a really great movie beyond sci fi is the under-development of the political themes. If the writers could balance the social allegories and the political discourse while upholding the entertaiment and visuals then X-Men3 can be the sci fi movie to END all others.

Spider-Man 2 found the balance but doesn't have the potential X-Men has because X-Men can be so many things. From a political fantasy, to sci fi with important social commentary (like the original Dawn of the Dead).
To be honest I loved both films. For me I prefered Spiderman 2 over X2 mainly due to the way the characters were played out and the immense battle scenes. Plus I'm a sucker for romance. I liked X2 but actually liked X1 better so I'm really looking foward to X3 and and if it is handled right it could be fantastic.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

SethxMarissa I'm a sucker for romance also! I love couples.

NOTE: This thread will now be the Spider-Man Appreciation Thread and that includes Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2. If you wish to discuss developments, or any subject dealing with the upcoming Spider-Man 3, please visit here.

Thank You.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm also a sucker for the romance, so the ending between Peter and MJ in the 2nd one was so great for me.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

The rest of the 100 icons.

Sasha
Old 05-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Spider-Man Series #3

Continue discussion

Previous Thread

I couldn't think of a clever title so someone please help! I'll change with one of your suggestions
Annie Jeff / Leslie Ben / Maria Michael / Pam Jim / Joey Pacey / Tyra Tim

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 02-17-2015 at 06:59 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread