Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2017, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ughhhh, wish I read your post early today, Cece. i missed it.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:54 PM
Master Fan

^ Same happened to me, but I caught up with Hulu.

Omigosh! Last night I ate my favorite flavor of mochi so far: pineapple/ coconut. Before that my favorite flavor was red bean.

Inhumans was as meh as I figured it was going to be, but I’ll probably watch the next ep anyway. The Gifted did a way better job of grabbing my attention. I also felt the acting was more spot on.

Work is really kicking my butt… My team and I won $100 each in office supplies, but I think we can only use it at Office Depot. It’s not going to stop me from asking if we can use it on amazon.com though.

Last edited by Tech Noir; 10-05-2017 at 05:41 PM Reason: Brain on reverse
Old 10-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh office supplies are always lovely! I could always use more office supplies.

I really enjoyed The Gifted as well. I'm not sure I'd watch another episode of Inhumans.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Have you watched any of the NYC comic con stuff? Why were you posting so late? Did you not work today??

The 3rd ep of Inhumans wasn’t thaaaat bad, at least not to me. I’m watching The Voice tonight and will catch up on The Gifted tomorrow.

They told me I could go with amazon.com!! I had been thinking about getting a new office chair since mine only has two wheels out of the intended three. But I think I’m going to go with books instead. Books! Books! Books!

Btw, what book did you end up reading this weekend?
Old 10-14-2017, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Old 10-14-2017, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

We didn't have work Monday and no kids last Friday though we went in for professional development. I watched Inhumans live on TV yesterday. It wasn't bad. I am guessing it was episode 4, so I missed episode 3. I think I am caught up on The Gifted, but I need to check. I've been so busy at work and it's hard to keep up with shows when you don't know what day it airs. I am happy Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow are back! I also need to see the latest Riverdale episode. In fact, going to do that now.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I sometimes get both shows (Inhumans and The Gifted) mixed up. I did watch the Supergirl premiere as well. I liked it. I don’t know if I should watch it on a weekly basis or binge when the season is over. Hmm…

Werk! There’s a huuuuuuge drama queen with a hardcore victim mentality on our team. During regular office meetings, she accuses us of being gossips, envious, and mean girls, with zero evidence to support her fantasy claims. Also, she tries to control and manipulate who we can or cannot speak to or sit with. Dude, she’s not even our boss. This takes up time from the rest of us, who could actually be doing something productive that will benefit our clients. It’s not only driving me nuts, it’s pissing me off biggly! :grrr: Yesterday after work, I stressed-ate Count Chocula!
Old 10-21-2017, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am glad my co-workers are all pretty great. I can't stand drama queens. Happy to hear you enjoyed the premiere! Supergirl is still my favorite DC TV show, followed by The Flash, Arrow, and Legends of Tomorrow being last.
Old 10-21-2017, 07:38 AM
Master Fan

I do have some cool coworkers, thankfully! There’s a small group of us who get together after work every other Friday and discuss the Bible. Yesterday’s theme was the end of the world! So bittersweet, that message.

I might watch Supergirl 3X02 later this weekend. I’m behind on Riverdale, but I’m not sure how into the characters I am to even want to continue. I stopped The Flash and Arrow back in S2 for both shows.
Old 10-21-2017, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh that is so neat!

I am excited about The Punisher coming out on Netflix November 17. Justice League also releases then and the Wonder movie. So much to look forward to!!!
Old 10-21-2017, 07:26 PM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i loved the gifted, thats really holding my interest. i wanna like the inhumans but im not getting into it for some reason. im caught up on riverdale and the flash. still need to watch LOT, the blacklist, the good doctor. will try and watch those tomorrow.
Old 10-22-2017, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I have been enjoying The Blacklist this season as well. Need to catch up!
Old 10-22-2017, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Hey Jen. Yep, for me, The Gifted has enough how-will-they-get-out-of-this-one moments that I don’t feel Inhumans has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing the sun (View Post)
Oh that is so neat!

I am excited about The Punisher coming out on Netflix November 17. Justice League also releases then and the Wonder movie. So much to look forward to!!!
In the midst of all the work chaos, they have been an absolute blessing, for sure.

Aw, Wonder. Have you read the book? I really liked it. I’m also looking forward to Justice League. How about Star Wars? I can’t remember if you like those films or not. I’m also very much looking forward to getting Netflix again.
Did you ever watch the show Big Little Lies? I quite liked that miniseries. Wonderful performances by the cast.

While I’m vacuuming, Mr. Sneakers attacks, claws and bites, the vacuum’s electric chord. He doesn’t listen when I tell him to stop, so I have to turn off the vacuum and then try to chase him out of the room so I can shut the door behind him. But he just runs around the room until I say, “Fohget about it!” I start to vacuum again and the whole process of him attacking the cord begins again, so I have to stop and chase then foghet about it. We do this about six times before he finally, at last, runs out of the room and I can close the door.
Spoiler:

Btw, is that a horthie on your avie?!
Old 10-22-2017, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awwe, Mr. Sneakers just wanted to play. I would have given up on vacuuming.

I loved the book, Wonder, yes! I am a fan of the Star Wars original movies - not so much the new ones. I didn't watch Big Little Lies. It is on HBO and I tend to steer clear of adult channels.

Yes, two horses!!!
Old 10-23-2017, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I just didn’t want the lil fella to get electrocuted! Trust me, I felt like giving up too.

You didn’t like The Force Awakens?! Big Little Lies stars Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Shailene Woodley, and a lot of other A-list actors. It’s not gory or nasty like GoT. Well, Nicole Kidman is being abused by her husband, so that is pretty disturbing.

I think I’m getting sick. I blame it on my visit to Wal-Mart. The upside is that chicken noodle soup with lemon juice tastes so darn good, as does hot tea with honey. Also, I’m loving the little cool front that passed through yesterday.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread