Matthew Lillard ... Stuart Macher
Jamie Kennedy ... Randy Meeks
Drew Barrymore ... Casey Becker
Joseph Whipp ... Sheriff Burke
Lawrence Hecht ... Neil Prescott
David Booth ... Mr. Becker
Liev Schreiber ... Cotton Weary
Plot Summary:
A teenage girl (Neve Campbell) becomes the target of a killer who has stalked and killed one of her classmates. A tabloid news reporter (Courtney Cox) is determined to uncover the truth, insisting that the man who raped and killed Campbell's mother one year earlier is the same man who is terrorizing her now. Campbell's boyfriend (Skeet Ulrich) becomes the prime suspect.
SCREAM 2
Cast:
David Arquette ... Dwight 'Dewey' Riley
Neve Campbell ... Sidney Prescott
Courteney Cox ... Gale Weathers
Sarah Michelle Gellar ... Casey 'Cici' Cooper
Jamie Kennedy ... Randy Meeks
Laurie Metcalf ... Debbie Salt
Elise Neal ... Hallie McDaniel
Jerry O'Connell ... Derek Feldman
Timothy Olyphant ... Mickey Altieri
Jada Pinkett Smith ... Maureen Evans (as Jada Pinkett)
Lewis Arquette ... Chief Lewis Hartley
Duane Martin ... Joel Jones
Rebecca Gayheart ... Sorority Sister Lois
Portia de Rossi ... Sorority Sister Murphy
Plot Summary:
It has been two years since the tragic events at Woodsboro. Sidney Prescott and Randy Meeks are trying to get on with their lives, and are currently both students at Windsor College. Cotton Weary is out of prison, and is trying to cash in on his unfortunate incarceration. Gale Weathers has written a bestseller, "The Woodsboro Murders," which has been turned into the film, "Stab," starring Tori Spelling as Sidney. As the film's play date approaches, the cycle of death begins anew. Dewey Riley immediately flies out of Woodsboro to try to protect Sidney, his "surrogate sister." But in this sequel to the 1996 horror film, the number of suspects only goes down as the body count slowly goes up.
SCREAM 3
Cast:
David Arquette ... Dwight 'Dewey' Riley
Courteney Cox ... Gale Weathers (as Courteney Cox Arquette)
Patrick Dempsey ... Det. Mark Kincaid
Parker Posey ... Jennifer Jolie
Scott Foley ... Roman Bridger
Deon Richmond ... Tyson Fox
Emily Mortimer ... Angelina Tyler
Lance Henriksen ... John Milton
Jenny McCarthy ... Sarah Darling
Matt Keeslar ... Tom Prinze
Patrick Warburton ... Steven Stone
Kelly Rutherford ... Christine Hamilton
Jamie Kennedy ... Randy Meeks, in Video
Plot Summary:
After the terrifying events that occurred around Windsor College, Sidney is now living alone in a secluded Northern California mountainside. Still haunted by her past, frightening images of her dead mother reappear time after time in her head as she tries to get on with her life. She now gives advice, under a fictional name for safety, to women in crisis via telephone. Soon enough though, her comfort turns to fear as she receives a threatening phone call from an anonymous source who informs her on the recent murders committed around the Hollywood set of "Stab 3: Return to Woodsboro, the third and final chapter to the 'Stab' series. Sidney decides to visit the set when she finds out that with every victim, the new killer leaves behind a different photo of Sidney's deceased mother, Maureen Prescott. Eventually the cast of "Stab 3" start dying one by one and more photos of Maureen appear. Mark Kincaid, an LAPD detective, is sent to investigate the strange murder and becomes friendly with Sidney. Meanwhile, Gale visits the set of "Stab 3," after she hears of the murders. Ironically, she meets up with Dewey, who is now working behind the film alongside his actress/girlfriend Jennifer. Gale, Dewey, and Sidney rejoin along with the actors and actresses of "Stab 3," who are all shaken up by the rest of the cast being killed off. As the secret to Sidney's past unfolds, the three discover that in the trilogy, anything can happen.
SCREAM 4
Cast:
Lucy Hale ... Sherrie
Roger Jackson ... The Voice (voice)
Shenae Grimes-Beech ... Trudie
Dane Farwell ... Ghostface
Anna Paquin ... Rachel
Kristen Bell ... Chloe
Aimee Teegarden ... Jenny Randall
Britt Robertson ... Marnie Cooper
Alison Brie ... Rebecca Walters
David Arquette ... Dewey Riley
Courteney Cox ... Gale Weathers-Riley
Hayden Panettiere ... Kirby Reed
Emma Roberts ... Jill Roberts
Marielle Jaffe ... Olivia Morris
Marley Shelton ... Deputy Judy Hicks
Nancy O'Dell ... TV Host
Erik Knudsen ... Robbie Mercer
Justin Michael Brandt ... Film Geek
Rory Culkin ... Charlie Walker
Nico Tortorella ... Trevor Sheldon
Anthony Anderson ... Deputy Perkins
Adam Brody ... Deputy Hoss
Gordon Michaels ... Deputy Jenkins
Plot Summary:
On the fifteenth anniversary of the original Woodsboro massacre, high school students Jenny Randall and Marnie Cooper are murdered by a new Ghostface.
SCREAM Thread #1
Skam Italia icon
Gwen

Last edited by Crystal Clear; 04-07-2020 at 01:39 PM
Old 12-09-2018, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for starting the new on Gwen and I love the title!

EDIT:

I also Updated the OP with new images and info as it wasn't showing the previous images, and didn't have the 4th film.

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 12-09-2018 at 02:25 PM
Old 12-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Great job on the OP It definitely needed an update

Glad you like the title, Matthew Lillard cracked me up in that scene
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Matt, he was so perfect in the role!

"My mom's gonna be so mad at me..."
Old 12-10-2018, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ OMG the teenage angst in his voice It really hit home how young these guys are and that despite the horrible things he has done, his mind still functions like a child.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-11-2018, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I watched these last night, and I love the whole series, including the 4th. I think the last one gets a bit of a bad rap because it came 15 years later, but how it incorporates the new factors that weren't around with the originals like social media and video streaming online was really well done.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

I've seen a lot of fan support for the fourth movie, Millie I think it's good that people gave it a chance. Not everyone is open to the idea of reboots.

Sadly, I think the references to updates in technology are partly why I couldn't get into it. The TV series of Scream did the same thing, and I think it adds this annoying aspect of social media by which it's easier for everyone to communicate.

Part of why the original Scream trilogy worked is because the main characters were isolated from help a lot of the time. That scene where Randy dies showed him cut off from the group with no way to text or signal them for help. I like that type of thing in horror movies, and I think it makes the victims more sympathetic.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-12-2018, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

the fourth movie was filmed where i worked at the time, and less than a block away from where i lived at the time, so i'll always have a special spot in my heart having a coffee with Wes Craven and being too shy to say hi to Courteney Cox
Old 12-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
the fourth movie was filmed where i worked at the time, and less than a block away from where i lived at the time, so i'll always have a special spot in my heart having a coffee with Wes Craven and being too shy to say hi to Courteney Cox
Wow, that's an incredible memory to have! Very happy for you that you got to meet Wes
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-12-2018, 11:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
Wow, that's an incredible memory to have! Very happy for you that you got to meet Wes
yeah it was the most chill thing ever. I worked for Panera in Plymouth, MI at the time and he'd some in, really quiet, and just buy a cup of coffee and read the paper like he's a normal dude...not one of the greatest minds horror has ever seen.
Old 12-12-2018, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

That's lovely He said himself in interviews that he's really not the scary guy people would imagine him to be
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I remembered hating the idea of a Scream 4 but when I watched it, it was really good. I remember at the time they said they would have a new trilogy but I guess that didn't happen. I wouldn't of minded more movies if they were good like all four films.
Old 12-12-2018, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clear (View Post)
That's lovely He said himself in interviews that he's really not the scary guy people would imagine him to be
oh lol. i didn't think he'd be scary. Just, if i were half as talented as him, i'd be at Starbucks, not Panera, lmao
Old 12-13-2018, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

^ good point.

He did seem like a very quiet and low-key person. He was very eloquent in interviews and never came across as arrogant.

I remember a documentary for the Nightmare on Elm Street series, where he talked about disliking the script for the second movie because it "betrayed" the idea of Freddy only appearing in dreams. He was very serious about his work, and I got the feeling he never really supported the idea of sequels for that franchise.

The SCREAM franchise came a lot later in his career, and he chose to do it because a) Drew Barrymore signed up and b) he thought the script was clever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I remembered hating the idea of a Scream 4 but when I watched it, it was really good. I remember at the time they said they would have a new trilogy but I guess that didn't happen. I wouldn't of minded more movies if they were good like all four films.
Perhaps Wes' unexpected death was the reason more movies didn't happen.

I think the TV show on Netflix came to a premature end, out of respect for Wes who was a producer.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 12-13-2018, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

all the horror greats hated sequels because they put everything into the original. Scream is no different. Although I enjoy 2 the most, there's something pure and finite about the first one. If it stayed as that and no series after, I think it would still be just as popular.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread