Matthew Lillard ... Stuart Macher
Jamie Kennedy ... Randy Meeks
Drew Barrymore ... Casey Becker
Joseph Whipp ... Sheriff Burke
Lawrence Hecht ... Neil Prescott
David Booth ... Mr. Becker
Liev Schreiber ... Cotton Weary

Plot Summary:

A teenage girl (Neve Campbell) becomes the target of a killer who has stalked and killed one of her classmates. A tabloid news reporter (Courtney Cox) is determined to uncover the truth, insisting that the man who raped and killed Campbell's mother one year earlier is the same man who is terrorizing her now. Campbell's boyfriend (Skeet Ulrich) becomes the prime suspect. Written by Robert B. DeSalvo {rdesalvo@earthlink.net}

A peaceful town in California turns into a bloodbath when a masked killer haunts the town. Sidney Prescott(Neve Campbell), a young teenage girl, whose mother was killed a year before, becomes the target of the mask killer! Her boyfriend Billy Loomis(Skeet Ulrich) becomes the main suspect along with Sidney's father. Local Tabloid News Reporter Gail Weathers(Courtney Cox) and Woodsbroro's Deputy Dwight "Dewey" Riley(David Arquette) investigate and try to figure out who the killer is and if it's the same person who killed Sid's mom the year before! Written by Momoseeko12

One year after Sidney's moms death, more killings start to occur. Their only clue is a ghost mask. A local tabloid reporter, Gale Weathers is on the case to find out who the killer is. She tells Sidney that it could possibly be the same man that killed her mom one year earlier. When the night comes, she will see who the person is behind the mask. Written by Kyle {Kyleshivers@aol.com}

After an anonymous killer guts two high school lovers, a mysterious rise in fear and rumors rise in a peaceful Californian town. A killer starts killing high school teenagers, with a young teenage girl (Campbell, an eccentric and dramatic cop (Arquette), and a selfish and ambitious reporter (Cox) trying to investigate the murders. A strange number of events starts to happen around Woodsboro, including an accused killer, a suspicious boyfriend, discovered love and attraction, and, of course, the mysterious killer with a ghost face mask. With suspense, cleverness, and enough gore to keep you off of the horror movies for at least a month, "Scream" is a clever and exciting thriller from famous horror director, Wes Craven. So remember: Don't Answer the Phone, Don't Open the Door, Don't Try to Hide, And Try Not to "Scream"!! Written by tatersaladmercer

After a series of mysterious deaths, a seemingly peaceful community becomes a place where no one is safe . . . and everyone is suspect! That's when an offbeat group of friends rally to unlock the town's deadly secrets . . . and get caught up in the deadly results. Featuring Drew Barrymore, Courtney Cox, Neve Campbell, Skeet Ulrich, and David Arquette. Written by Robert Lynch {docrlynch@yahoo.com}

A quiet, peaceful town in California becomes dangerous after the raping and slaying of Mrs. Prescott, mother of teenage daughter Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbelle), occurs. Almost a year later, 2 of Sidney's classmates (Drew Barrymore and Kevin Patrick Walls) are found dead and gutted where everybody in the town is a suspect. After Sidney is attacked and manages to escape, Sideny's boyfriend Billy (Skeet Ulrich) seems to have the red paint on his hands. But when he's proven innocent, a confused and upset Sidney tries to find who really is causing all the past murders ... and soon to come murders. Written by Shawn Gilson

Cast:

David Arquette ... Dwight 'Dewey' Riley
Neve Campbell ... Sidney Prescott
Courteney Cox ... Gale Weathers
Sarah Michelle Gellar ... Casey 'Cici' Cooper
Jamie Kennedy ... Randy Meeks
Laurie Metcalf ... Debbie Salt
Elise Neal ... Hallie McDaniel
Jerry O'Connell ... Derek Feldman
Timothy Olyphant ... Mickey Altieri
Jada Pinkett Smith ... Maureen Evans (as Jada Pinkett)
Lewis Arquette ... Chief Lewis Hartley
Duane Martin ... Joel Jones
Rebecca Gayheart ... Sorority Sister Lois
Portia de Rossi ... Sorority Sister Murphy

Plot Summary:

It has been two years since the tragic events at Woodsboro. Sidney Prescott and Randy Meeks are trying to get on with their lives, and are currently both students at Windsor College. Cotton Weary is out of prison, and is trying to cash in on his unfortunate incarceration. Gale Weathers has written a bestseller, "The Woodsboro Murders," which has been turned into the film, "Stab," starring Tori Spelling as Sidney. As the film's play date approaches, the cycle of death begins anew. Dewey Riley immediately flies out of Woodsboro to try to protect Sidney, his "surrogate sister." But in this sequel to the 1996 horror film, the number of suspects only goes down as the body count slowly goes up! Written by Phil Fernando

Two years after the terrifying events that occurred in Woodsboro, Sidney is now attending Windsor College in Cincinnati with long time friend Randy. Meanwhile, Gale Weathers best selling book on Sidney's life has now been made into a major motion picture. When two college students are killed in a theatre while watching the new film "Stab," Sidney knows deep down that history is for sure repeating itself again. Gale Weathers is present around the college reporting on the latest gruesome details that her movie has sparked. Dewey comes to visit Sidney after he hears the news also. No one believes the murders were in any way connected to Woodsboro, until more students around the campus are found dead. Gale and Dewey investigate and find that someone is trying to recreate Woodsboro. Sidney is no rookie when it comes to surviving a killer but someone wiser is on campus to show her some good old fashion revenge. Written by Kyle {Kyleshivers@aol.com}

Sidney Prescott relocates to Winsdor College, trying to forget what happen in Woodsborro, only to find that another psychotic killer wants her dead. They also make the Woodsborro events into a motion picture, "Stab", based on the Gale Weathers book. Written by Joseph Elm {Riotplaya@aol.com}

Cast:
David Arquette ... Dwight 'Dewey' Riley
Neve Campbell ... Sidney Prescott
Courteney Cox ... Gale Weathers (as Courteney Cox Arquette)
Patrick Dempsey ... Det. Mark Kincaid
Parker Posey ... Jennifer Jolie
Scott Foley ... Roman Bridger
Deon Richmond ... Tyson Fox
Emily Mortimer ... Angelina Tyler
Lance Henriksen ... John Milton
Jenny McCarthy ... Sarah Darling
Matt Keeslar ... Tom Prinze
Patrick Warburton ... Steven Stone
Kelly Rutherford ... Christine Hamilton
Jamie Kennedy ... Randy Meeks, in Video

Plot Summary:

After the terrifying events that occurred around Windsor College, Sidney is now living alone in a secluded Northern California mountainside. Still haunted by her past, frightening images of her dead mother reappear time after time in her head as she tries to get on with her life. She now gives advice, under a fictional name for safety, to women in crisis via telephone. Soon enough though, her comfort turns to fear as she receives a threatening phone call from an anonymous source who informs her on the recent murders committed around the Hollywood set of "Stab 3: Return to Woodsboro, the third and final chapter to the 'Stab' series. Sidney decides to visit the set when she finds out that with every victim, the new killer leaves behind a different photo of Sidney's deceased mother, Maureen Prescott. Eventually the cast of "Stab 3" start dying one by one and more photos of Maureen appear. Mark Kincaid, an LAPD detective, is sent to investigate the strange murder and becomes friendly with Sidney. Meanwhile, Gale visits the set of "Stab 3," after she hears of the murders. Ironically, she meets up with Dewey, who is now working behind the film alongside his actress/girlfriend Jennifer. Gale, Dewey, and Sidney rejoin along with the actors and actresses of "Stab 3," who are all shaken up by the rest of the cast being killed off. As the secret to Sidney's past unfolds, the three discover that in the trilogy, anything can happen. Written by Kyle {Kyleshivers@aol.com}

After the murder of Cotton Weary (Liev Schreiber); Gale Weathers (Courtney Cox) is tangled, once again, into getting the scoop on a third killing spree. This spree revolves around the set of "Stab 3: Return to Woodsboro", and each cast member is getting killed off one by one in the same order they die in the script. With the help of her ex-boyfriend Dewey Riley (David Arquette), who has connections to the cast of Stab 3; Gale and Dewey set out to solve who's doing this and who's next. After each murder, the killer leaves a photograph of Maureen Prescott (Sidney's mother). Could this be clues to the killer's motive, or simply just bait to lure main-target Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell) out of hiding? The only keys Dewey, Sidney and Gale have to surviving this third unpredictable killing-spree are: the clues the killer leaves behind, the Stab 3 script, and a video-tape left by old pal Randy Meeks (Jamie Kennedy). Written by Geeky Randy

Sidney is hibernating in the woods, her whereabouts unbeknownst to everyone but Dewey. After a number of murders that seem to be related to the Woodsboro case take place on the set of Stab 3, Sid comes to Hollywood to be terrorized, find out more about her mother's death, and put together the final pieces of the Scream mystery. Written by {jacquelyn@hfx.andara.com}

In the final installment to this trilogy, a murdering spree begins to happen again; this time targeted toward the orginal Woodsboro survivors and those associated with the movie-inside a-movie, Stab 3. Sydney must face the demons of her past to stop the killer(s). Written by reese7

While "Stab 3" is in production, somebody in a ghost mask starts to murder the new cast members. This lures Sidney out from hiding deep in the woods where she lives, and she comes to Hollywood to face the killer for the final act. Written by T-2

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 02-17-2015 at 06:49 PM
Old 08-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Banned

Scream 4 (SPOILERS)

Scream 4 Spoiler, News and Discussion Thread

Courteney Cox revealed a little information about Scream 4 and her character Gale Weathers during the recent TCA summer press tour. In Scream 4, which takes place 16 years after Scream 3, Weathers is married to Dewey and has a 15 year old daughter, who is now a freshmen at Woodsboro High.

Scream 3 ended with Deputy Dewey (David Arquette, Cox’s real-life husband) proposing to local newswoman-turned-true-crime guru Gale. The characters bonded during their investigation of the first Scream murders, through the campus crimes of Scream 2 and the film-within-the-film of Scream 3.

Writer Kevin Williamson previously described Scream 4 as the beginning of a new trilogy. Cox has no trepidations about beginning another three films. ‘No, because [I take things] one day at a time,’ she said. ‘But I heard the idea for Scream 4, and it’s fantastic.’
Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, Scream 4! I never watched any of the sequels. But this one is tempting, if only for the memories!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

I'm getting kind of excited for this movie, as I loved the first three. I just hope it'll be good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKSTAR (View Post)
Wow, Scream 4! I never watched any of the sequels. But this one is tempting, if only for the memories!
You should watch them.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
In Scream 4, which takes place 16 years after Scream 3, Weathers is married to Dewey and has a 15 year old daughter, who is now a freshmen at Woodsboro High.
I wondered how they were going to make it all tie in. I'm looking forward to it though, the Scream films are always good for scares
Old 09-04-2009, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

^ ITA it will be interesting to see how and if the stories are tied.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

wooow scream 4? I confess I dont even remember scream 3.I saw it a long time ago But Im so curious about this new one!
Old 09-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Heh. I always knew they would make another one. I'm looking forward to seeing how they tie it all together. Should be good.
If you love someone you gotta make a sound
HIMYM 10 YEARS
Old 09-05-2009, 05:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm trying to remember scream 3, but I can't. Off to check out imdb to refresh my memory!

Is anyone else returning to the cast from the previous movies, or were they all killed off? I'm so out of it right now...

Off I go.....
Old 09-05-2009, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

The only other one aside from Gale and Dewey that could come back, I think, is Sydney - but until Neve says yes it doesn't look like any more will join the party aside from Courtney and David. Either way I can't wait to see it
Old 09-08-2009, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

I think Neve, Courtney and David were the only ones that remained from movie to movie, weren't they? Well, except for Randy, who was in the first two, but not the third.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:

Man, I love those 3 movies.
growing up. moving on.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
New Fan

Lauren Graham Says “So Long” to ‘Scream 4’

It’s just been announced that Lauren Graham will no longer be joining the cast of ‘Scream 4.’ I found the news on FEARnet.
Here’s a link to it: Lauren Graham Says "So Long" to 'Scream 4' - FEARnet
Old 06-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

I'm kind of glad. I feel like they're trying to cast way too many new characters. I would've been happy for it just to center on Sid, Gale and Dewey personally.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

i didnt like the third one i hope this one will blow them all away
Closed Thread   Post New Thread