Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2004, 04:44 AM
Master Fan

Oh and I always loved the line "He's perving a dish!!"

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Galaxia21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

I loved the fake downing part, that was great... and then when they are leaving the life guard smiles and waves
capesidefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004, 06:38 AM
Master Fan

Aww, yeah I loved that too and the fact that they got married and had a ton of kids.

"What we've got here is...failure to communicate"
Galaxia21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 05:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by capesidefan
supposedly a The Sand Lot 2 coming out in the next few years
Yeah, with an all new cast of kids. I most likely won't be seeing it, although I think one of the new characters is going to be Scotty's little brother, and Karen Allen and James Earl Jones are going to be in it.

My favorite line of the movie: "You bob for apples in the toilet. And you like it." There were many, many great lines, but that is the one that has always stuck in my head.

But, I have to say, my favorite scene was the one on the 4th of July, when Benny hit's the ball, is running around the bases, but no one else is paying attention because they're watching the fireworks. And Ray Charles' "America, the Beautiful" (is that the right title?) playing made the scene so amazing.
jennyjo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by jennyjo8
My favorite line of the movie: "You bob for apples in the toilet. And you like it." There were many, many great lines, but that is the one that has always stuck in my head.
good one!
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 10:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ahh!!The Sandlot!! I haven't seen this movie in a while even though it's always on and I own the video but what a classic! The one liners and the hilarious scenes are the best!

XxDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love this movie so much. When I was little I would act this out with my cousins. My favorites are Yeah-Yeah and Squints. I used to be in love with Marty York who plays Yeah-Yeah.

tumblr
spicegirl_mel&makslover13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

This movie is such a classic. I don't know how many times I had to hear my brothers going 'For-evvvvvvver.' like Squints did while growing up. I always watch this whenever I see it's on.

Last edited by tofillupthedays; 09-27-2008 at 11:20 PM
tofillupthedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 06:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I love this too! Must have seen it a million times when I was a kid! Never got enough of it....plus, I thought Benny was cute Its definitely a classic and one of my all time fav movies. The ending was cool too. I liked that Benny and Smalls stayed friends till the end and in the same baseball field.

One of my fav lines was 'Its about time Benny, my clothes are getting outta style' and the other one says 'they already are!' cracks me up every time!

Icon: babyara
4biddenluv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:12 PM
Ultimate Fan

This movie is still one of my many favorites. I love it! Benny was like one of the cutest boys in movies. I like the Heading Home last Sandlot movie too, but Benny was not hot in that one, they could have got someone better to play as him.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:44 AM
Loyal Fan

^Haven't that movie. Who plays Benny in this one then?

Old 09-29-2008, 01:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

The original Benny is played by Mike Vitar. In the Heading Home one, which is the 3rd movie. He is played by Danny Nucci.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
DefLeppardFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

OMG. This film brings back some memories. Lol. I loved it! I don't even know how many times I've seen it. And yes...I was in love with that guy in it who was also in the Mighty Ducks films. MD rocked too!

Icon: Cynthia
Kenjigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefLeppardFan (View Post)
The original Benny is played by Mike Vitar. In the Heading Home one, which is the 3rd movie. He is played by Danny Nucci.
Oh. Ok...not bad. But I'd prefer the original Benny any day. Danny was nice in 'That Old felling' which is another all time fav movie of mine

Old 10-16-2008, 10:05 PM
Total Fan

My brother would always say the forever line lol.. I would always tell him to shut up... I've watched it at least 5 times.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
MBfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread