Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2004, 07:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Calmly Chaotic
Although, I wish in the ending they showed a little more between Mia and Nicholas. Ah well.
I think they should have showed a little more about them too! Cuz they got togehter and then she was crowned Queen so quickly!
Old 08-17-2004, 08:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Did anyone else here expect for Mia to be clumsy at the coronation? When I saw those guys raise their swords and she walked towards them, I was sure she would knock her crown off.

~*~
Spike: Death is on your heels, baby. And sooner or later, it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it. Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it.
Calmly Chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2004, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Calmly Chaotic
Did anyone else here expect for Mia to be clumsy at the coronation? When I saw those guys raise their swords and she walked towards them, I was sure she would knock her crown off.
I actually expected her to be a bit clumsier during the parade. I could see her slipping because of a cobblestone or something. But I guess the reason that they didn't have it was to show how she has matured and that she is capable of running a country. Just my opinion.
Old 08-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

You're probably right.

I loved her coronation gown.

Link to a pic of the dress, cause it won't work as an image

~*~
Spike: Death is on your heels, baby. And sooner or later, it's gonna catch you. And part of you wants it. Not only to stop the fear and uncertainty, but because you're just a little bit in love with it.
Old 08-19-2004, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

I was kind of disappointed. The guy who Mia liked was hot and had good chemistry with Anne. I just didn't find the movie funny. It didn't make me laugh. I liked the characters, the costumes, the house.

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
hshapir2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2004, 12:50 AM
Addicted Fan

i didnt watch it, but can someone tell me what happened to the guy she hooked up with in the first movie?

does anyone else think anne hathaway lookslike mario menonous from extra? (or was it et? i always mix them up)
Old 08-20-2004, 03:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

All they said about the first guy was that they weren't right for each other, but were still friends, and he was off doing something........I don't remember exactly what it was. I think either a band or a trip.

And I'm sorry, but I've never heard of mario menonous, so I don't know.

~*~
Old 08-20-2004, 05:28 AM
Addicted Fan

this is ann hathaway

and this is mario menonous(sp?)

meh. they look close enough for me.
Old 08-20-2004, 05:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

They look kinda similar...

~*~
Old 08-20-2004, 06:05 AM
Passionate Fan

This was a great movie. I was laughing my entire way through the movie, but i do have to say at least i could predict it from the first time she danced with him at the beginning.
Old 08-21-2004, 01:53 AM
Extreme Fan

they said michael decided to tour across the country with his band

i saw the movie today. i :heart: it. i really didn't go in expecting to like it as much as the first, especially because michael wouldn't be in it, but i did. of course, the first one was special and had several things the second one did not, but considering it is 5 years since then (according to the movie) it was expected that the second one would be different. i really loved the nicholas/mia relationship, and especially that one part after the horse incident, and that one part in the moonlight... and i really don't want to spoil anyone so i'm not going to be specific, but i think you all know what i'm talking about and the parade was cool, too. i wish we could've seen more lilly/mia, but i wasn't unsatisfied with what they did show. i think the first movie was more about everyone developing and showing what their relationships were, and the second is more about mia becoming a royal. both were awesome. but i really did love #2 as well and lmao at fat louie with the remote and the closet/shelves.

and i really liked nicholas and the actor that played him is there any way we could get more mia/nicholas or nicholas avis? please?

btw--i how they incorporated the foot popping thing. when she both loathed and loved him.
Philosophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2004, 01:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by lizzie2000
i do have to say at least i could predict it from the first time she danced with him at the beginning.
yes, me too. i that scene. they were too cute
Philosophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2004, 02:14 PM
Ultimate Fan

I saw this last weekend and thought it was really good. I found it funny that they said Michael was touring with his band...my friends didn't get it until I explained it...

The Mia/Nicholas stuff was predictable, but very cool to watch. Chris Pine is HOT! The Clarisse/Joe stuff was precious!!
I thought something funny would have happened at the coronation too (with all those swords, I mean, come on!). Not sure how they'd pull off another sequel now that she's queen, but this one was really good and worth a second viewing.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MissCongeniality

The Mia/Nicholas stuff was predictable, but very cool to watch. Chris Pine is HOT! The Clarisse/Joe stuff was precious!!
I thought something funny would have happened at the coronation too (with all those swords, I mean, come on!). Not sure how they'd pull off another sequel now that she's queen, but this one was really good and worth a second viewing.
I loved all of the Clarisse/Joe scenes too. I heard they were thinking of a sequel, but I wonder how they would do that since she's Queen already. Then it wouldn't be the Princess Diaries, right?
Old 08-23-2004, 07:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is there a third book? I know there are two, but I've never read them. I plan on it sometime.

Perhaps she has something go wrong in the kingdom, like a war or something. But that doesn't seem like something this series would do. I dunno.

~*~
Reply   Post New Thread