Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2004, 08:59 PM
Passionate Fan

The Prince & Me Trilogy #1

Saw a sneak preview of it tonight and I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]d it! I highly recommend it.

Story:
Paige, a pre-med student from Wisconsin, is on the fast track toward her lifelong goals. Edward, the Crown Prince of Denmark, is trying to escape a life he never chose. Needing an escape from his royal life, Edward treks to Wisconsin and poses as "Eddie," a college student. Now they've fallen in love and Edward is in line to become King. Paige has to choose between two dreams -- becoming a princess or the doctor she's always wanted to be.

I wasn't sure it there was a thread already so I started one. If there is one, just close this one okay.

**All pics and synopsis from the official movie website.**
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.

Last edited by Mi||iê Måë; 02-17-2015 at 06:42 PM
truelovepj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 09:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am looking forward to seeing this movie, I am a sucker for romantic comedies. Plus Julia Stiles is a great actress. Hopefully it will live up to my expectations!
Old 03-29-2004, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

you can see a few pictures from the Premiere
"The Prince and me" World Premiere

"The Prince and Me" World Premiere -2

some fun facts
the real Crown prince of Denamrk (Frederik) will get married May 14, 2004 to Mary Donaldson from Australia

you can read about it here http://hkhkronprinsen.dk/english.php

you can find some more pictures of Mary here

[ 03-30-2004: Message edited Madicken ]
Old 03-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Oh! I can't wait for this movie to come out. I've been looking forward to it for quite some time now.

A bunch of my girl friends want to get together and see it this weekend. Have a girl's night.

Julie Stiles is an actress ahead of her time and I always thoroughly enjoy her work. I'm sure this one will follow suit.

It also doesn't hurt that the prince in the movie is serious cutie. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-29-2004: Message edited Jasonsgurl310 ]
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Jasonsgurl310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

I love Julia Stiles. I'm definitely looking forward to this movie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
last beautiful girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Aren't they cute? It's a pic from the premiere here in L.A.

Pic courtesy of wireimage.com

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Charisse

Here's some more pics!

[ 03-29-2004: Message edited truelovepj ]
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose.Act.
Old 03-29-2004, 11:17 PM
Supreme Fan

I can't wait to see this movie! Julia Stiles is cool and the story just looks so cute [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 06:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

It's funny, but the guy who plays the prince looks more like Prince William than the real Prince of Denmark [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
UnsilentMajorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 01:30 PM
Loyal Fan

from http://www.celebritywonder.com

http://romanticmovies.about.com

Old 03-30-2004, 01:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

MTV has a Prince & Me flipbook at the Diary part of the site.
http://www.mtv.com/onair/diary/

I missed the last 15 mins of the show and it seems like they arent gonna repeat it again this week.
Old 03-30-2004, 03:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow, she's beautiful. I really like the short brown hair on her. Very sophisticated.

Thanks for the pictures!
For I have lied, and killed, and stolen; betrayed and broken trust. But there is the one thing that shall lie in the balance. When I shall stand before God, I shall have one thing to say, to weigh against the rest. Lord, ye gave me a rare woman, and God! I loved her well.” -Jamie Fraser
Lyns
Old 03-30-2004, 05:04 PM
Extreme Fan

i can't wait until i can see this movie. i'm such a sucker for romantic comedies. and i saw julia stiles on the Diary thing on mtv. she was so silly, i loved it!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
pacifierrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 09:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Awww, I missed MTV Diary. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] So they're not going to repeat it? [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Charisse
Old 04-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I get to see this movie tonight! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Yep, I'm happy [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img].
Lyns
Old 04-03-2004, 10:56 PM
Supreme Fan

I saw this movie today and I loved it [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] it was a really cute story, and yeah..., it probably won't be winning any awards, but i still liked it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] the only thing i didn't like was the ending....i'm not sure if we can post spoilers, but uhm

SPOILERS....DO NOT CONTINUE TO READ IF YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW THE ENDING.

I wish there had been something about her as a Dr., like showing her in some third world country helping out with eddy by her side or something...something with a little more closure LoL but still it was a good movie [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you Lemurian
icon by: Bleeding_Muse
"Well he won't be so happy when he discovers his wife is a fruit-munching monster! -Merlin
Teriberri21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread