Old 12-29-2003, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Your welcome and yes they are.

I agree with everything you said. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 10:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Gail*:
<STRONG>And Jeremy makes a perfect Peter. He's exactly what I've visualized as Peter Pan when I was reading the book.</STRONG>
He is perfect. I love his smile. He's so cute. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 04:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He has such a great smile. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I read somewhere that the DVD will be released in April.Does anybody know if that is true?
Old 12-30-2003, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

April? that would be fantastic.
Only like 4 months.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 09:33 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey all. I saw Peter Pan today and I absolutely adored it! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I went in not expecting that much but it totally exceeded my expectations. It was just so magical and I swear I was smiling throughout the whole movie. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I loved the chemistry between Rachel and Jeremy. They are just too precious. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] I agree that they are a bit too young to be talking about love, but Rachel and Jermey made it work. My favourite scene in the movie is the first meeting between Wendy and Peter in her bedroom and when they were exchanging "kisses". Too cute! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] That scene is followed closely behind with Wendy and Peter dancing in the night. The setting was just so pretty and romantic. [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

I thought the CGI was done wonderfully! Everything looked so real, even the kids flying. It made Neverland look like a truly magical place.

The reunion scene at the end made me teary eyed. I'm a sucker for family scenes. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I can't say enough good things about this movie but the only two things that I didn't like was Tink and Jason Isaacs as Captain Hook. Tink was just really annoying to me and I dunno, but the actress who played her looked kinda weird. I adore Jason Isaacs and thought he was brilliant as Mr. Darling but he just didn't sell Hook to me. Maybe I'm just too used to staring at the actor who played him in Hook, the movie with Robin Williams.

But overall, a truly magical film. I loved it! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

BTW, Jermey messing up so Rachel could kiss him more totally reminds me of Hayden Christensen doing the same thing with Natalie Portman in Star Wars EP II. Guess boys will be boys. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2003, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Liz:
<STRONG>April? that would be fantastic.
Only like 4 months.

[img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah I know.I hope it's true or that it will becoming out sooner. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

GirlfriendI love Jason Isaacs as Hook though I do agree with you about Tink.She kinda got on my nerves.
Old 12-30-2003, 09:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hmm, April seems way too soon. I want to believe it but isn't there usually a 6 months wait before a movie is released on DVD?

BTW, had to change my sig to promote the movie. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ETA: Jermey is 5'10? No way! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] He's 4 inches taller than me and I've got a lot of years on him!

[ 12-30-2003: Message edited Girlfriend ]
Old 12-30-2003, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's what I thought too but you never know.I hope it is April.Though like you said it does seem to good to be true.

Yeah I know.I can't believe he is that tall.I'm 17 and only 5'6".
Old 12-30-2003, 10:40 PM
Absolute Fan

As much as I wish it would be true, I doubt the DVD will be released in April. The movie was just released in theaters and it's the end of December, so it would stay in regular theaters until February-March time...so it'll probably be released in June-July-August-ish...I know Lord of the Rings theatrical version will be released in August..but Lord of the Rings is a special case.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

And I just love the dance that Peter and Wendy do when they see the fairies. I loved it when Peter pushed her back and Wendy just flew back...it was soooo cute!!!
Old 12-30-2003, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah your probably right. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

That was one of my fave scenes and I know I have said this so many times but the music they played with is gorgeous and fits the scene perfectly.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I saw it last night and it was amazing! Jeremy looked [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] and I also noticed the chemistry between him and Wendy...oh well...

And, is it just me or does Jeremy remind you guys of Jonathan Brandis (RIP...) and Rachel reminds you a little bit of Avril Lavigne?

Anyways, do any of you guys have any Peter Pan avatars? Cause I really want one but I don't know how to make them [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img]

[ 12-30-2003: Message edited Lady Andhiriel ]

...Officialy Folked...
Old 12-30-2003, 11:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Girlfriend:
<STRONG>But overall, a truly magical film. [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Isn't it just? I really do love how magical it is. The producers did a really good job sticking to the original story. The Disney one, although I love it too, was too Disney if you get what I mean.

Here's the scene with the faeries. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just love that scene. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 12-31-2003, 12:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

I love that fairies scene. Now I'm not sure if that's my fave scene or the bedroom scene. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I have a question. There have been many versions to Peter Pan but is this the one closest to the original? And in what ways did it stray from the original, if any?

[ 12-30-2003: Message edited Girlfriend ]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread