Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2003, 03:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Jason has never been so sexy in anything before. I was just like...Liv, this is a kids film, don't go getting all excited...just think of the children. God, he was so hot! All that hair...mmmm... I kept thinking, 'Gary Sinese, Gary Sinese' Brilliant film.
Old 12-28-2003, 04:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I was really disappointed in this movie. I guess my expectations were too high. The special fx weren't that good, the story was too rushed in comparision to the play/novel, and Capt. Hook acted more like Michael Jackson and less like a madman. I give it a C+. [img]smilies/yawn.gif[/img]

Do you like the way I rock it?
Boy, I think it's so chaotic
Old 12-28-2003, 09:33 AM
Absolute Fan

tonight is when I get to see it. [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img] It seems everyone here that posted mostly liked it. 9 hours till the movie starts...esh. Why is it still morning!

Isn't it about time someone saved your life?
Old 12-28-2003, 11:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MidnightzStorm:
<STRONG>Did anyone else want to chant with them? I do believe in fairies! I do! I do!</STRONG>
I did too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 04:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Good to know I wasn't alone in the wanting to chant. My little sister keeps breaking out saying, "I do believe in fairys...." I'm starting to worry. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by olivious:
<STRONG>Jason has never been so sexy in anything before. I was just like...Liv, this is a kids film, don't go getting all excited...just think of the children. God, he was so hot! All that hair...mmmm... I kept thinking, 'Gary Sinese, Gary Sinese' Brilliant film.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Jason was amazing, as usually. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] He did a wonderful job in dual roles.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chef Philange:
<STRONG> and Capt. Hook acted more like Michael Jackson and less like a madman. </STRONG>
Ummmm... yeah that strangely was going through my head as well. Hook looked like he was going to kiss Wendy. I have a really sick mind. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Any fan arts and fanfics yet?
Old 12-28-2003, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

ahhhhhh I don't know how to make fan arts.
I just resquested an av.

I'm going to go see this movie for the 3rd time tomorrow. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] such a fun movie.

Chef Philange, looks like you are the only one dissapointed. Oh well. We can't all be pleased! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Can't wait for the DVD.

[ 12-28-2003: Message edited Darth Liz ]
Old 12-28-2003, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Me either. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I requested some avies at the already made avie thread but I might go to the avatar help thread too.

I was going to see it yesterday for a 2nd time but something came up.I loved Jeremy playing Peter Pan.He is so cute.I also loved Peter and Wendy's chemistry.I'm glad they added more to that relationship.

I can't wait for it either. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Rain Sierra:
<STRONG>Me either. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

I requested some avies at the already made avie thread but I might go to the avatar help thread too.

I was going to see it yesterday for a 2nd time but something came up.I loved Jeremy playing Peter Pan.He is so cute.I also loved Peter and Wendy's chemistry.I'm glad they added more to that relationship.

I can't wait for it either. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
awwwwwwwww hope you get to see it again.
It's just one of those movies that you can watch over and over. Jeremy is great. I loved the scene right afer they dance, when he tells Wendy that he can't have any feelings, that's there can't be anymore to it. And he tells her something about showing her how to fly etc. that what else does she want. And then he leaves her [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] and she runs to the house the Lost boys made for her, and she cries. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]
Old 12-28-2003, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure if this would be considered a spoiler but if it is I will put a warning.

Me too.
That was a sad part.Oh and when Hook says that Peter can't love because it's the riddle of his being or something like that and she started to cry.

I love all of the Peter and Wendy scenes.Not sure which scene is my favorite.I like them all.
Old 12-28-2003, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

Yes, I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] all their scenes too! The way they stared at each other they had so much Chemistry.
BTW- Are we allowed to discuss the movie here?
*****SPOILER***************************************

I know they're just 13 or 14 but they looked like they were in love.
Sad that Peter Never went back to visit her.
Old 12-28-2003, 11:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm not sure.It doesn't say in the title Spoilers included or anything so I'm not sure.

I know.I was so mad about the ending.Well there is always fanfic.

One of us should start a Peter and Wendy thread at the couples board. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ETA-I love this pic of Jeremy.
Jeremy

[ 12-28-2003: Message edited Rain Sierra ]
Old 12-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

Yeah one of us should definitely start a Peter and Wendy thread.

Here's a link to the view interview where Jeremy says that he wanted to do the kiss over and over so he screwed up a lot He says he wanted to get another kiss from Rachel and two takes turned into 30 takes.
http://www.jeremynorthamgallery.com/...View/Page1.htm

btw- where are you from?
Old 12-28-2003, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Do you wanna start one or should I?

Thank you for that.Gonna read it when I get done postng this. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] That is so cute how he wanted to keep kissing her. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm from Arkansas. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] You?

ETA-I love that interview.It was so funny.
Jeremey is 5'10" and a half and only 14!!! Damn he's tall.

[ 12-28-2003: Message edited Rain Sierra ]
Old 12-29-2003, 06:23 AM
Absolute Fan

OOOO I loved the movie. It was pretty good. Definately cute. Jeremy and Rachel were adorable together! [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Isn't it about time someone saved your life?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread