Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2003, 06:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Peter Pan #1: Because it isn't just a Disney cartoon now.

Have any of you guys heard of the new Peter Pan movie? I saw the trailer and I'm very excited about it! Here is the official site link.
Old 09-30-2003, 05:32 PM
Banned

Thanks for the link.
Old 09-30-2003, 05:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh! I'm so excited someone started this thread. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I was going to start one if I didn't see one. As you can see by my sig and av I'm already a huge fan. Yay!
Old 10-01-2003, 12:27 AM
Addicted Fan

I saw the trailer for this movie yesterday at the cinemas, and I think it looks really good, so I'm probably going to watch it. Wasn't it filmed in Australia? I vaguely remember hearing about it and seeing some behind the scenes footage of it a while ago, when they were interviewing Jason Isaacs.

- Erin, from TWOP.
Old 12-05-2003, 10:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

I can not wait to see this movie. Jason Isaacs looks amazing as Hook. The movie itself has me interested though and I have never been a big Peter Pan fan.
Old 12-12-2003, 07:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'd be interested to watch it just to see whether the filmmakers have managed to pull it off or not. I'm sure it couldn't top the original Disney version though.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys, I saw it last night. It's fantastic. Jeremy Sumpter is such a hottie and for a 14 year old, he is very buff. Not so much in the torso region, but everywhere else. I thought it was amazing and I constantly got shivers through out the whole thing. Very similar to HOOK, but a thousand times better and Jason is just so sexy... [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] I love him! You guys have to see it!

In the US it's the 26th isn't it? I am guessing. Well, only got a few days left then.
Old 12-21-2003, 02:35 AM
Master Fan

It came out here in Australia on the 18th [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I havn't seen it but I'm dying to hehe It looks so cute and fun! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I can't wait [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 12-21-2003, 02:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can't wait to see it! Wendy's so cute!

You know you love me...
Old 12-22-2003, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

I found some cute pics [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] is so sweet lol [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I really hope they work. If they don't sorry poeples lol [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]

♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

Old 12-22-2003, 10:58 AM
Total Fan

Love the pics!! [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

I cannot wait to see this movie. It will be awesome, I'm sure. I love the Disney movie! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

And it comes out the 25th in the US. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2003, 02:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

i think i am seeing this on xmas day, its like a tradition we go and see a movie. it looks like the only one really seeing opening that day
Old 12-23-2003, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

I saw it today [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It is such a good movie [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I loved it. Very cute and lively. I could easily see it again. Rachel and Jeremy have just sweet chemistry for there age. It blew me away. Now i know what everyone was talking about [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

Old 12-23-2003, 02:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm looking forward to seeing it as well. Especially with Ludivine Sagnier playing Tink. I loved her in Swimming Pool
Old 12-23-2003, 07:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Starlightmint:
<STRONG>I'm looking forward to seeing it as well. Especially with Ludivine Sagnier playing Tink. I loved her in Swimming Pool</STRONG>
Ooh, I loved her!!! I swear, she was the best part of the movie [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Except having just seen her in Swimming Pool it was kind of funny, having this idea of a ****ty little fairy [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] anyway she was an awesome Tink. Great mix of naughty and nice! The "I do believe in fairies" scene got me all teary as well, as did the reunion at the end. Overall I quite liked it but only rated it a 7/10, the original cartoon was much better...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread