Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2007, 08:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Party Time...

I was watching Can't Hardly Wait (film starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ethan Embry and the talented Seth Green) today and I found myself imagining myself at the party.

So my discussion question is: Which movie party scene or high school would you have loved to have been a part of or attended? What would you have done at the party---which characters would you have been friends with, etc....

I'll be back later with a few ideas of my own
taovande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

first off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taovande (View Post)
and the talented Seth Green

haha..ok now i need to think on this.......The Yule Ball from Harry Potter & TGOF...mostly because i'll take any excuse to be in that world lol....and haha a mosh pit at Hogwarts?,...those kinda things need to be seen in order to be believed lol. And i loved the way it looked in the movie, it was so bright.

I know i can probably think of more...so like i have to come back later lol
Old 10-30-2007, 09:11 PM
Obsessed Fan

I love me some Seth Green

Okay...Hogwarts would be a great school experience (well minus the death and scary stuff that happens there..)

Since I brought up Can't Hardly Wait, I'd definitely be hanging out with Lauren Ambrose, feeling terribly awkward and then randomly hooking up with Seth Green--
Old 11-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Extreme Fan

CAN'T HARDLY WAIT IS SO CUTE! I love that film! For me, I think I will be best friends and hang around the nerd in Can't Hardly Wait - I think his name is William. He's so adorkable!

Yeah I also like the party scene in Hogwarts. I also always wondered what it is like to be in a party like that of Pride and Prejudice, Becoming Jane, Little Women - the one where you dance and switch partners (gawd I am so random...) Yeah and hoping I'll meet my Mr. Darcy/Tom Lefroy/Laurie
Mavericks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

ohh, didn't even think of Pride and Prejudice. I would love to be at one of those parties and dance with the different people. Good one!
Old 11-01-2007, 10:54 PM
Master Fan

What about Dazed and Confused!!

Best party ever!
Merlin_Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

Awesome topic!

Can't Hardly Wait always makes me feel like I spent 2 hours sitting on some couch at some wild party. So many funny moments, funny characters, romance, lol.

Dazed and Confused, the title says it all. The one thing I always remember about this movie is the freshman spankings and of course, "that's what I love about high school girls, I get older, they stay the same age" What a classy dude. lol

Never Been Kissed had a really cute Prom scene. It always makes me go awww.

Clueless had that crazy party in the Valley which looked like a good time. "Suck and blow" started a huge trend. I remember everyone playing that in my school. Which, gross. Heh.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

I just had to add the party scene in 10 things I hate about you. Kat dancing on the table and the funny one liners being thrown left and right. I love when Andrew Keegan comes in and yells "FIGGHHHTTT!"